GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sickens me that John Reed is still out there somewhere.

BREAKING NEWS: Parents of Oso murder suspects arrested!

"Clyde and Faye Reed, 81 and 77, were being transported to the Snohomish County Jail Tuesday afternoon. Snohomish County sheriff's deputies and Ellensburg police descended on their Eastern Washington home earlier in the day. Detectives are also serving a search warrant for the property where the couple was arrested. "

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20160614/NEWS01/160619552

"Clyde and Faye Reed, 81 and 77, were being transported to the Snohomish County Jail Tuesday afternoon. Snohomish County sheriff's deputies and Ellensburg police descended on their Eastern Washington home earlier in the day. Detectives are also serving a search warrant for the property where the couple was arrested. "

Now this.... sorry to say it doesn't surprise me given the mom's comments. {sigh} What an evil family

I wonder what they're looking for on the property.
Any and all evidence that will support their charges of rendering criminal assistance. Plus anything that could lead them to the whereabouts of John (evidence of money transfers, emails/texts/phone calls, etc.).

Wow. I'm not surprised by this but my oh my!

I wonder if Tony Reed ratted out his parents as a plea bargain.

Confirmation that the parents were officially charged per public documents;

image.jpg

image.jpg

This news made my day! I hope they don't play the "elderly card" to get lower bail. I'm 70 and I have lots of friends in their late 70's, early 80's and older...in good health, still walking without canes, driving just fine, with all their marbles...not what I'd call elderly in the frail sense at all. If Clyde Reed was able to clean out the pickup truck, he's not that elderly. They'll do just fine in jail. These evil people need to stay there....a long time.

This news made my day! I hope they don't play the "elderly card" to get lower bail. I'm 70 and I have lots of friends in their late 70's, early 80's and older...in good health, still walking without canes, driving just fine, with all their marbles...not what I'd call elderly in the frail sense at all. If Clyde Reed was able to clean out the pickup truck, he's not that elderly. They'll do just fine in jail. These evil people need to stay there....a long time.

Wow!! This is great news. The parents have infuriated me all along. It seemed fairly obvious that they had guilty knowledge, at the very least.

I wonder how they know that Tony wasn't there when John killed the couple.

I wonder how they know that Tony wasn't there when John killed the couple.
Same here. He must have a pretty good alibi for them to have dropped the murder charge - and if true, it would also explain why he was more willing to turn himself in. Thank God that he at least told them where the bodies were buried, so the families can have some closure.

So now, the focus is on finding his brother . . .

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20160615/NEWS01/160619385

One day after they were arrested for allegedly helping their fugitive sons flee the state, an Ellensburg couple was released from the Snohomish County Jail on Wednesday pending charges...

Defense lawyers didn’t contest whether there was probable cause for their arrests. Likewise, prosecutors didn’t press for bail.

For the time being, I'm going to assume Tony Reed has told the truth about how it all happened. He's still a bad dude, but his alibi checked out and he told LE where to find the bodies. LE was rather specific about where they think JR is, so I expect they got that info from TR.

I Imagine that after his brother picked him up, brought him back to Arlington and told him about the two murders, he went along with the coverup to save his own life. His brother probably would have killed him if he had refused to help, and probably made that very clear to TR. It seems possible that once he was in that deep and under threat he went to Mexico with the intent to escape and turn himself in ASAP, which he did. Given what his own mother has said about killing her sons to keep them out of prison, it wouldn't have been safe for him to stay around them or do anything else. He's very fortunate that JR didn't kill him in Mexico. Now the question is, did TR kill JR. I don't think so. I hope they catch JR soon and throw the book at him.
JMO, MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back