GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They didn't make it to the Iron Maiden Concert, which was in Tacoma. Something happened that afternoon, maybe when Pat got home to pick her up/ maybe she was supposed to drive to meet him, then became unreachable...

Thx I had forgotten about that. I saw the article below about the cell phones and 3 am and was thinking at night.

Records show the victims’ cell phones were at their home until about 3 a.m on April 12. The phones appeared to travel about two miles west and stayed in one location. The phones appeared to return to the area near the couple’s home three hours later and were shut off. As of Monday afternoon the phones were missing.

http://www.heraldnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?aid=/20160418/NEWS01/160419071&template=MobileArt

These guys are numbskulls.
I've made it from Western Washington to Eastern Montana in less than 16 hours before. They are seen at a GOLF COURSE, they chose a place guaranteed to have heavy surveillance to get some snacks. Criminalling is harrrd! Shouldn't be too long now....

Thats what I was thinking. I am just S of Moses Lake. If you go through here and cross the river you would then either go West again or East through Idaho. Its open fields for the most part and lots of back road as was mentioned but not much cover. A car on a dusty back road would be visible by air fairly easily. If they are going North....thats another story but they would need to cross into Canada at some point.

I bet LE is hot on their butts and will nail them soon. JMO

Yes, but I know of others that claim the same sighting. And they are reputable people. So I consider it likely.

Indeed.
I was just noticing that for whatever reason LE has not confirmed this publicly via a press release.

Sorry, only checking in here time to time. If that's true about the phones....I would think the bodies are in that location three miles away. IMO

These guys are numbskulls.
I've made it from Western Washington to Eastern Montana in less than 16 hours before. They are seen at a GOLF COURSE, they chose a place guaranteed to have heavy surveillance to get some snacks. Criminalling is harrrd! Shouldn't be too long now....
Probably still driving the same car!

Very careless that they left evidence at the "former" residence. Part of me thinks this was premeditated and part of me thinks it was a spur of the moment not well thought out plan.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Maybe someone in addition to the Reeds were involved?

Interesting thought since others nodded when Reed told Monique he would force them to move.
JMO

ETA: Removed question inviting specific discussion of parties not named as POI or suspects.

Was thinking this too. Wasn't sure if we were allowed to discuss it so I left it alone :)

Thanks for the reminder. I edited my post to reflect that we don't have other named POIs or Suspect. Would you mind editing my post that you quoted to delete those leading questions I asked? Thanks. Note to self: Never post before finishing coffee!

Reed had only sold the house about a month prior, right? Is the house vacant? I didn't see any mention of new owners occupying it. Who had access to the former-Reed house?

Obviously LE believes it's the Reeds and the Reeds are on the run.

I'm still surprised with how quiet LE is keeping the search. Yes, they announced that they were searching for the brothers and released pictures of them, but there have been no expanding/continuing "critical manhunt underway" announcements by LE. Also, there has been no 'chatter' on Twitter by citizens saying that they see LE grouping anywhere.

LE either has absolutely no clue where they are or else they have a very, very good idea where they are and don't want to tip them off.

Thanks for the reminder. I edited my post to reflect that we don't have other named POIs or Suspect. Would you mind editing my post that you quoted to delete those leading questions I asked? Thanks. Note to self: Never post before finishing coffee!

You got it :)

I wonder if they have reached the tarp yet? I'm assuming it couldn't be seen from the ground where the vehicles were located. Must be some awful terrain.

Has anyone in charge bothered looking under the tarp yet ?

RSBM :)

So was Reed trying to frame the neighbor?

It had seemed to me from the beginning that someone was being framed, or conspired against, but I wasn't sure who, or even which way it went. Just that something was not as it seemed. And while I have no doubt they have the evidence, it still seems to me like part of the story is missing.

I hope they're not planning on a nasty standoff...

Has anyone in charge bothered looking under the tarp yet ?

If LE has reached the tarp, I'm sure they have looked under it. They've done everything right so far as we can tell. Why stop now? Rhetorical question. :)

Reed had only sold the house about a month prior, right? Is the house vacant? I didn't see any mention of new owners occupying it. Who had access to the former-Reed house?

The property is on the edge of a major mudslide that happened two years ago and was purchased by the county so there wouldn't have been new owners to live in the home. I would assume it would be really easy for the Reeds (or anyone) to continue to come and go.

The property is on the edge of a major mudslide that happened two years ago and was purchased by the county so there wouldn't have been new owners to live in the home. I would assume it would be really easy for the Reeds (or anyone) to continue to come and go.

Oh yeah, right....I forgot it was part of the mudslide buyout deal. Thanks.

Regarding coming and going, I recall seeing mention of a neighbor having a key for a gate to the Shunn/Patenaude property that provided access to another property? (It wasn't clear to me whether it was the Reed property of the 'other neighbor' at the time I read it.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back