GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm being optimistic, but I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S. Marshals know exactly where they are and are waiting to nab them safely. The Reeds are armed and dangerous, and I expect there's concern that locals or LE could be in danger if the arrest isn't handled carefully. The Reeds have nothing to lose if they kill more people to avoid arrest. I'm fine with waiting. Maybe they'll order pizza and LE can deliver it. :D
Very true! No respect for human life whatsoever.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Everything I have been following seems to be at a standstill - I guess that means the dam will break anytime soon. I am not going to Mexico with you guys unless they are spotted in Cabo. LOL

Ironically, I think it was Cabo where they were spotted. The man that possibly spotted them attempted to take a pic of the 2 men but they quickly saw the photographer, ducked down, and all the pic revealed was a huge sign stating BOGO margarita's. You can check flights at your convenience.
attachment.php

Attachments

• BikerBar.jpg
    BikerBar.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 499
Of course my hinky meter goes off after hearing this....

The tiny town of Oso has suffered so much recently with the landslide and now a fire. I hope they can get it under control quickly.

Mine went off as soon as I saw the headline.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Yup. I'd bet money this is where Pat and Monique are buried.

IMO SL is lucky she is still alive. I think the Reed's had plans to cover things and destroy the evidence but when they saw her on PS/MP property knew they needed to get out of there ASAP before the dots got connected.

IIRC, wasn't this the neighbor that was being sued? The one that cancelled the court date? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This. ^^^

Seems a bit (a lot?) coincidental that the Reeds kill Pat and Monique, when (iirc) the Reeds were not even part of the lawsuit, and then LE recovers stuff that may have been used in the murders at the property of one who was in the lawsuit. Anybody know how the cancellation happened, and when? I didn't realize a defendant could cancel just a court date.

This. ^^^

Seems a bit (a lot?) coincidental that the Reeds kill Pat and Monique, when (iirc) the Reeds were not even part of the lawsuit, and then LE recovers stuff that may have been used in the murders at the property of one who was in the lawsuit. Anybody know how the cancellation happened, and when? I didn't realize a defendant could cancel just a court date.
I didn't know they could either....

That whole thing makes my hinky meter go off big time.

How are the Reeds getting by? Do they have money, housing, food, same car? Can't believe they are still out there.

Why haven't their parents been arrested for helping them?

@komonews: #BREAKING: Tony Reed was arrested today by US Marshals Service. He is suspected in murder of #Oso couple. #komonews

@komonews: #BREAKING: Tony Reed was arrested today by US Marshals Service. He is suspected in murder of #Oso couple. #komonews

@KING5Now: MORE: Reed had arranged with the Service to turn himself in earlier today. His brother, John Reed remains outstanding.

@KING5Now: MORE: Reed had arranged with the Service to turn himself in earlier today. His brother, John Reed remains outstanding.
Wow. Wonder if the two had a falling out. Glad TR did the right thing. Sounds like John Reed is going to go down kicking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen