GUILTY WA - Remains in bags, Alki Beach, Seattle, Jun 2020 - Jessica Lewis & Austin "Cash" Wenner *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
First of all please let me put the end of some rumors for you. There was no love triangle. Second thing is, yes there are 4 children affected . Whether who's are who's, the families wish to keep the children protected and appreciate everyones privacy in regards to their family. Yes, they are a family.
Third please note, the detectives from this case are with emails ending in Seattle.gov. I'm sure the FBI is helping out with resources to help find their killer(s) as indeed this is a tragic senseless act of violence. I want to thank the kids who found them so quickly. Thank you. They may never had been found, so truly, the family is grateful for your help. But now, please. Take the video down. Nobody can even come close to healing, while it's still on TikToks site, generating revenue on the horrific demise of my niece & her boyfriend. Please have some respect. I don't fault you for putting it up to begin with, you all truly never imagined what you had found. I get that. Again we will always be so very thankful. But we are laying her to rest soon, so please lay the video to rest as well. Something traumatic happened that changed your life forever..yes UghHenry, please dont be scared or haunted by this. Please know my niece and Austin were real people, with real friends and family too. But also understand something happened that traumatized us too. We will forever be broken. The video up still now, is just as traumatizing the 1st time we watched. Please don't continue to leave it for her children to view as well. They are around your same age, so please think about it, and do the right thing immediately. We would greatly appreciate it.

First of all please let me put the end of some rumors for you. There was no love triangle. Second thing is, yes there are 4 children affected . Whether who's are who's, the families wish to keep the children protected and appreciate everyones privacy in regards to their family. Yes, they are a family.
Third please note, the detectives from this case are with emails ending in Seattle.gov. I'm sure the FBI is helping out with resources to help find their killer(s) as indeed this is a tragic senseless act of violence. I want to thank the kids who found them so quickly. Thank you. They may never had been found, so truly, the family is grateful for your help. But now, please. Take the video down. Nobody can even come close to healing, while it's still on TikToks site, generating revenue on the horrific demise of my niece & her boyfriend. Please have some respect. I don't fault you for putting it up to begin with, you all truly never imagined what you had found. I get that. Again we will always be so very thankful. But we are laying her to rest soon, so please lay the video to rest as well. Something traumatic happened that changed your life forever..yes UghHenry, please dont be scared or haunted by this. Please know my niece and Austin were real people, with real friends and family too. But also understand something happened that traumatized us too. We will forever be broken. The video up still now, is just as traumatizing the 1st time we watched. Please don't continue to leave it for her children to view as well. They are around your same age, so please think about it, and do the right thing immediately. We would greatly appreciate it.
Welcome to Ws Gina73ss, so sorry for the circumstances that brought you here, respect.

@Gina73ss - please accept my sincere condolences for the loss of your niece and her partner. My heart aches for you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to dispel rumors and request the TikTock video be removed in honor of your family members. I hope your appeal reaches them, and they choose to do the right thing. I wish nothing but peace and resolution to all of you.

I hope you will stay with us, and continue posting. Members here are compassionate individuals who want nothing more to support you, and seek justice for Jessica and Cash. Should you wish to become a verified insider, the instructions may be found here: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

I am still intrigued as to why they went to so much trouble to disect and wrap up the small body parts. There must be a reason for this. Otherwise you would just bury them.
people may sell the house.

Remove information from Google - Search Console Help

Hopefully this post is allowed,

Someone just sent me a tiktok of the teens who found the remains on the beach. Remains were in a suitcase, they thought perhaps there could be money or something of the sort. They were playing/doing "randonauts" - I had never heard of this, apparently it's:

Randonauting is using a random number generator to produce specific coordinates within a set radius of your current location that you can travel to as a way of exploring the world around you. People gather these coordinates through a dedicated app, Randonautica, where they can further define what they want to encounter.
‘Randonauts’ have found a great way to spice up lockdown walks | WIRED UK

I don't think I can link to the tiktok but search the user ughhenry

Apparently it took the police 4+ hours and 3 phone calls to actually show up.

The police response time is infuriating to me -- living the local protest/demonstrator nightmare 60+ days and counting. MOO

A local Seattle news blog is reporting that a suspect has been arrested (on 8/19). They are not naming him since he has not been charged.

62 year old man arrested in connection with human remains found in West Seattle | Westside Seattle
'''A 62-year-old man is in custody for the murder of two people after their remains were located in West Seattle on June 19.''
On Wednesday afternoon, detectives arrested the suspect at a residence in Burien.

He was interviewed and then booked into the King County Jail.''

Last edited:
Sorry, re-post of same info.filling out blank space..
Man arrested in connection with bodies found in suitcases in West Seattle | king5.com
''SEATTLE — A 62-year-old man was arrested and booked into King County Jail Wednesday for being suspected of murdering two people whose remains were found in bags on Alki Beach in June.

The man, who has not been charged, was arrested at a home in Burien.

The investigation continues''.

This has to be such a relief to this family.

62 year old man arrested in connection with human remains found in West Seattle | Westside Seattle

On Wednesday afternoon, detectives arrested the suspect at a residence in Burien.

He was interviewed and then booked into the King County Jail.

This remains and active and on-going investigation.

Lewis Aunt, Gina Jaschke posted on the _______ she set up to find the person responsible saying, "I believe they got the monster who did this to them. Please continue to pray for their conviction in a court of law. That justice will be served. And I want to thank the Seattle Police Department and all their help finally being able to get this guy and anybody else involved. In the midst of their Police Chief resigning over the lack of support from the Seattle City council, to the protests and defending of their department -through all of that they never wavered on their professionalism and promise to help our family in any way they could. God bless them for being diligent through all of that and helping us finally be able to sleep at night."

He was renting a room from them.

Seattle-area man, 62, held after discovery of couple's remains inside suitcase: authorities

Detectives would learn the suitcases belonged to the 62-year-old man, who had been renting a room to the couple during the city's quarantine period when they failed to pay rent, probable cause documents said.

Police had obtained a search warrant for the home just weeks before the bodies were found after neighbors called police to report gunfire.

Upon entering, they found bullet holes and blood inside one of the rooms. Authorities would later interview the man who failed to explain the gunfire or bullet holes and wasn't sure whose blood was in the home, according to the Seattle Times.

He was renting a room from them.

Seattle-area man, 62, held after discovery of couple's remains inside suitcase: authorities

Detectives would learn the suitcases belonged to the 62-year-old man, who had been renting a room to the couple during the city's quarantine period when they failed to pay rent, probable cause documents said.

Police had obtained a search warrant for the home just weeks before the bodies were found after neighbors called police to report gunfire.

Upon entering, they found bullet holes and blood inside one of the rooms. Authorities would later interview the man who failed to explain the gunfire or bullet holes and wasn't sure whose blood was in the home, according to the Seattle Times.
They couldn't pay the rent so he shot them? Ok, that makes sense.
I can't shake my head in disbelief at the stupidity of some criminals anymore as I might get whiplash. Moo.

Wow, seriously? Killed two people and disposed of their bodies in that horrible way, because they didn't pay rent? What happened to calling the police to help ejecting the people from the home? What did he get from this? He certainly didn't get his rent money, so what was the point? Two people dead, and for what? Seriously.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back