GUILTY WA - Remains in bags, Alki Beach, Seattle, Jun 2020 - Jessica Lewis & Austin "Cash" Wenner *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, seriously? Killed two people and disposed of their bodies in that horrible way, because they didn't pay rent? What happened to calling the police to help ejecting the people from the home? What did he get from this? He certainly didn't get his rent money, so what was the point? Two people dead, and for what? Seriously.

Evictions in Seattle are suspended right now because of COVID, which honestly makes this somehow even worse IMO. Part of the thirty percent that can’t pay rent right now? Grounds for murder I guess!!!

$1,500 a month for a room??? That is crazy high to me. It sounds like this dude got involved in drugs or something? Where did he dismember them, in that room???

Snips:
Court documents say 62-year-old Michael L. Dudley was arrested from his Burien home Wednesday, by Seattle police.

Long-time neighbors say Dudley had lived there for 15 to 20 years.

“He was a nice man, he started out really, really well,” said Catherine Rogers, a neighbor.

Documents released say Dudley admitted to having arguments with the victims.

Other neighbors say the man they knew for years, recently started behaving strangely and wonder if other factors were involved.

“This summer things had really nose-dived,” Rogers said. “I used to be able to see his house and the laurels have all grown up,” she said. Dudley’s house is now barely visible from the street.

$1,500 a month for a room??? That is crazy high to me. It sounds like this dude got involved in drugs or something? Where did he dismember them, in that room???

Snips:
Court documents say 62-year-old Michael L. Dudley was arrested from his Burien home Wednesday, by Seattle police.

Long-time neighbors say Dudley had lived there for 15 to 20 years.

“He was a nice man, he started out really, really well,” said Catherine Rogers, a neighbor.

Documents released say Dudley admitted to having arguments with the victims.

Other neighbors say the man they knew for years, recently started behaving strangely and wonder if other factors were involved.

“This summer things had really nose-dived,” Rogers said. “I used to be able to see his house and the laurels have all grown up,” she said. Dudley’s house is now barely visible from the street.

thats pretty typical here where i live (silicon valley) and i know seattle is pretty high as well.

Evictions in Seattle are suspended right now because of COVID, which honestly makes this somehow even worse IMO. Part of the thirty percent that can’t pay rent right now? Grounds for murder I guess!!!
Oh... I mean, he could've lied though. He could've said that they were being violent to him or something just to get them out of the house, he didn't have to do this.

He has a violent background and already has a felony, this isn't just some average Joe.
But still, what did he get from this? "Oh they didn't pay rent so I'm gonna shot them and still not get rent", like, for what?

thats pretty typical here where i live (silicon valley) and i know seattle is pretty high as well.

The house is south of Seattle in Burien which isn't the greatest area. I found the house on Google, unless it has been extensively remodeled it doesn't look that nice and isn't that big, $1500 for a room seems a little steep to me.

There will be more to this story, he wasn't just renting a room to them, he was personally connected to them through some (what looks like) some shady people. I can't go into detail because what I found was on Facebook. I'm guessing there is more than just a rent issue here.

There will be more to this story, he wasn't just renting a room to them, he was personally connected to them through some (what looks like) some shady people. I can't go into detail because what I found was on Facebook. I'm guessing there is more than just a rent issue here.
I think you might be right.

Burien man arrested in deaths of two people found in suitcases on West Seattle beach
''The man was arrested at his Burien residence in the 16000 block of Ambaum Boulevard South around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, according to probable cause documents from the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. He was questioned and booked into the King County Jail.

A King County judge on Thursday found probable cause to hold the man on investigation of murder and set his bail at $5 million, said Casey McNerthney, a spokesperson for the prosecuting attorney’s office. A charging decision is expected by Monday, he said.''

''The man had wanted Wenner and Lewis to move out, witnesses told police, causing a fight among the three. Detectives also learned that a few neighbors had heard gunfire and yelling from inside the house on June 9 — 10 days before the remains were found in West Seattle — documents said. Neighbors called 911, but when Burien police officers responded, they didn’t get a response from the residence.''

The house is south of Seattle in Burien which isn't the greatest area. I found the house on Google, unless it has been extensively remodeled it doesn't look that nice and isn't that big, $1500 for a room seems a little steep to me.

$750/ea per month is very much the norm for the PNW demographic.

If you look at online resources for rooms for rent, $25 per night per person is considered very reasonable -- especially in the days of Airbnb, etc.

They could not rent their own place for $1500 including deposits, utilities, furnishings, etc.

MOO

https://www.rent.com/washington/burien-houses

The police response time is infuriating to me -- living the local protest/demonstrator nightmare 60+ days and counting. MOO

Just a reminder for readers coming on to this case from areas far and wide, since June 2020, neighboring cities Portland and Seattle are still today living with protests and demonstrations, defunding the police measures passed, and Seattle police chief announced she will retire Sept 2.

A phone call of a suspicious suitcase located on the beach was answered accordingly, given the unique situation to the respective area.

MOO

ETA: add link
Seattle police Chief Carmen Best says she will retire amid protests, City Council cuts

Last edited:
In response to a witness that asked the alleged killer what happened, he told her his gun worked and his didn't. :eek:

62 year old man arrested in connection with human remains found in West Seattle | Westside Seattle
So she’s complicit....time for her arrest.

A witness told detectives that she had come to the residence on 6-9-20 in the late evening hours. She stated she had seen an outline figure of a person under a pile of clothes with a bloody arm sticking out of it in the "blue room". She told detectives that DUDLEY then asked her to leave because he had to "clean up his mess". When she returned to the house, she asked him what had happened and he told her that his gun worked and his didn't.

Man arrested for deaths of two people found in a suitcase on Seattle beach
''On a ..... page managed by Lewis' aunt, Gina Jaschke, Jaschke wrote, "I believe they got the monster who did this to them.... I want to thank the Seattle Police... They never wavered on their professionalism and promise to help our family in any way they could. God bless them for being diligent through all of that and helping us finally be able to sleep at night."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back