GUILTY WA - Remains in bags, Alki Beach, Seattle, Jun 2020 - Jessica Lewis & Austin "Cash" Wenner *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Had to check out some of those randonautica you tube videos, so creepy!
Is there some way some how, that others can manipulate the "game" or find out the numbers/coordinates given to people in order to purposely "plant" something odd for them to find?
I don't know, but I was thinking about someone coming up with a similar idea to lure bored teens to an area where they could be intentionally hurt or abducted. I just asked my own teen if she had heard about this app, thankfully she hadn't.

I don't know, but I was thinking about someone coming up with a similar idea to lure bored teens to an area where they could be intentionally hurt or abducted. I just asked my own teen if she had heard about this app, thankfully she hadn't.
Yes, it’s become more and more dangerous to be a teen these days.

Had to check out some of those randonautica you tube videos, so creepy!
Is there some way some how, that others can manipulate the "game" or find out the numbers/coordinates given to people in order to purposely "plant" something odd for them to find?

I'm not an expert on programming so I'm sure it might be possible, but it would be fairly challenging, I would think. The app only gives spots within a small radius (i think about a mile is default?), so first you would have to find someone playing in your same area, wait for the app to generate the points, get to that location before the randonaut, and that's even assuming they actually go- the app provides the option to look at that spot on Google Maps first, so some people randonaut without ever leaving their homes. I'm by no means a programming expert so MOO but it seems like a lot of work even for a manipulative killer- and then, what happens if they don't decide to go to that spot? Are you gonna just leave the body there for someone else, are you going to go pick it up and try to hack someone else's page?

I'm not an expert on programming so I'm sure it might be possible, but it would be fairly challenging, I would think. The app only gives spots within a small radius (i think about a mile is default?), so first you would have to find someone playing in your same area, wait for the app to generate the points, get to that location before the randonaut, and that's even assuming they actually go- the app provides the option to look at that spot on Google Maps first, so some people randonaut without ever leaving their homes. I'm by no means a programming expert so MOO but it seems like a lot of work even for a manipulative killer- and then, what happens if they don't decide to go to that spot? Are you gonna just leave the body there for someone else, are you going to go pick it up and try to hack someone else's page?
Thanks for the information, good to know that a person could check out the location on google first, if desired.
Have to admit though, the app that brought the teenagers to the spot where the suitcase was found, was kind of a neat if horrifying coincidence considering they had the word "travel" in mind.
Unsure if the water would have taken those bags away possibly never to be found, but if so, then it is lucky for the poor soul/s that they were found. imo, speculation.

Thanks for the information, good to know that a person could check out the location on google first, if desired.
Have to admit though, the app that brought the teenagers to the spot where the suitcase was found, was kind of a neat if horrifying coincidence considering they had the word "travel" in mind.
Unsure if the water would have taken those bags away possibly never to be found, but if so, then it is lucky for the poor soul/s that they were found. imo, speculation.
Oh yes, the tide there can be strong and would have definitely taken the suitcase out. See news video here:
In fact the Tic toc video shows the tide was taking the suitcase out during the time the kids were waiting for the police to show, that they had to get the scuba divers to retrieve it. Kids claim the contents in the black plastic bag became exposed when it was carried out by the tide. From them having unzipped the suitcase? I don't know, this is just too convenient of a story/tic toc.
I'm hoping LE can get a quick DNA.

Last edited:
Kids claim the contents in the black plastic bag became exposed when it was carried out by the tide. From them having unzipped the suitcase? I don't know, this is just too convenient of a story/tic toc.
The initial video shows the girl climbing down and unzipping the bag and when it revealed a smell she kind of backs away and they call police; so she didn't re-zip it closed.

bf675a7d-82e6-40ad-9b4c-c88e60ef99a3_1920x1080.jpg

Police: 'Several bags' of human remains found at West Seattle beach
''Police responded after getting a call about a suspicious bag on the beach near the water in the 1100 block of Alki Avenue SW Friday afternoon.

Another bag was found in the water, and once the contents inside were determined to be human remains, detectives responded to investigate, according to a release from the Seattle Police Department.

Harbor Patrol is also assisting Seattle police with the investigation.

The remains will be taken to the King County Medical Examiner's Office to investigate and determine the cause and manner of death.

No other information about the remains was released.''

Why are human remains always being found on the coast of WA? Isn’t that where feet keep showing up?

Looking at NAMUS today. Several missing persons in the Tacoma area which is well south of where the body was found but ocean currents and what not.Missing soldier’s car found in Tacoma, search continues

There has been some drug drama around the military base there which included a homicide awhile back. I need to refresh my memory regarding that whole thing. This guy is 6-2 200 pounds and I know the police said they found "several bags"

There has been some drug drama around the military base there which included a homicide awhile back. I need to refresh my memory regarding that whole thing. This guy is 6-2 200 pounds and I know the police said they found "several bags"

I had a friend who was stationed at JBLM up until about a year ago. Told me there's a lot of stuff going on behind the curtain so to speak. Lots of drug rings, drug trafficking, corruption, etc. It sounded pretty bad. He got out of there shortly there after for various reasons, but these definitely being some of them. Obviously I can't verify any of this, but from what I have heard from close friends in the military, it's not the best place...

I had a friend who was stationed at JBLM up until about a year ago. Told me there's a lot of stuff going on behind the curtain so to speak. Lots of drug rings, drug trafficking, corruption, etc. It sounded pretty bad. He got out of there shortly there after for various reasons, but these definitely being some of them. Obviously I can't verify any of this, but from what I have heard from close friends in the military, it's not the best place...

a friend of mine's ex husband was caught and went to brig for dealing on base in FL i believe... seems commonplace sadly.

That is is the million dollar question.
I saw the suitcase, my question is though, could it have washed up there or was it placed there?

It could've washed up there. I went to the site today and it appeared, based on the video, to be under the tideline. I'm curious about the complete silence from the SPD regarding this. I assume the silence means there is an ongoing investigation? I'd be curious to know what you more experienced web sleuths think about it? Has that been your experience on other cases? Since I'm local I am just fascinated by this case.

It could've washed up there. I went to the site today and it appeared, based on the video, to be under the tideline. I'm curious about the complete silence from the SPD regarding this. I assume the silence means there is an ongoing investigation? I'd be curious to know what you more experienced web sleuths think about it? Has that been your experience on other cases? Since I'm local I am just fascinated by this case.
There are so many different factors that need to be calculated such as the currents that day, and the stage of decomposition. These two preliminary calculations should give a good indication of whether the suitcase floated in on the current buoyed by decomp gases, or whether the remains were still "fresh", and therefor likely placed there.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian