WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, I don't think the amount of pictures of each child online says anything. The first child always gets more pictures taken lol.

If you all looked at my photos you would think that I love my oldest son more. My 3 year old son doesn't get that many photos because he is constantly MOVING MOVING MOVING. I need to learn how to use my action lens on my camera with him lol.

"respondent" is almost always going to be Ex Parte/Family court in Washington. If it's family law, most likely she's named as respondent because the husband is the "petitioner", as in the one filing.

She's listed as a juvenile respondent in 1997.

I found her parent's divorce case filed 1996, so like related to that action.

Anyways wanted to mention it so that at least we understood how long she was in the US and that her parents legally divorced here, so they must have citizenship in the US.

I think it's possible Julia killed Sky because she couldn't control him like she does her daughter. In the recordings on her blog Sky went with the Daddy but M. wouldn't go. I believe she killed this baby because that was the only way she could keep him away from his father.
jmo

Ya know, I was trying to think of a "why," and that makes a lot of sense. I'm still really on the fence on this one, but if I start to lean towards this side of things, this theory would be a big reason.

I am just so anxious for news on this case. I keep F5'ing. Poor house is being neglected.

Come home Sky!

Thank's this gives everyone a great map of the area!

thanks MizStery! if you have any points you would like for me to put on it (or anyone else for that matter) please post them.. I can add them easily enough.. I don't think the apartment addy has been released yet has it?

I can't believe that I am hoping this is the case, but I am.

But how would he know that she would leave that baby in the car, with the doors unlocked? That is just too far out to imagine - especially since they had been charged and punished for that very thing before. MOST people would have learned their lesson.

I agree. While probably not very likely, I'm thinking of a situation in which she/mom is making mistakes due to the stress of a pending divorce and ugly custody battle. I know with my car I sometimes have to manually unlock the drivers side door so it doesn't automatically lock, or vice versa. I've also sat in my car while the anti-theft alarm (which came with the car) is going off trying to figure out how to shut it off. I think I finally had to start and turn off the car to stop it as the remote didn't shut it off.

We've all made poor mistakes while being discombobulated when life gets too stressful. I know I have during child support, medical support enforcement hearings. (I fared better years later after educating myself with visitation.... ) but being 'new' or newer to family court battles can be quite stressful. I'm thinking of that as only a possibility, even if not very likely.

I've also seen far too many international parental abductions... I don't follow them closely, and I also remember my 'baby center' days from the SP forum years ago and know how cut throat the mommy's on BC can be. (no offense, there are many wonderful parents there too...)

Too many possibilities right now, at least for me, with this case. I'm hoping to see a statement from mom soon. That might give us a better handle on things.

all jmo

A family lawyer told KIRO 7 the boy's parents are involved in a custody battle in their divorce.

Police have said the parents of the child are being cooperative.

Police said they have been receiving a lot of tips and encourage anyone who may have traveled along 112th Avenue Northeast between I-520 and 24th Avenue Northeast on Sunday morning between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. to call the Bellevue Police Department through NORCOM dispatch center at 425-577-5656.

The FBI, King County Search and Rescue, the Redmond Police Department and the King County Guardian One helicopter are assisting in the search.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/bellevue-police-search-missing-2-year-old/nFXM6/

I'm not saying she didn't kill Sky, but to say she obviously favors her daughter b/c of the number of pictures is by far one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on websleuths. There was ONE event in flickr where Sky wasn't involved. It looked to be the daughter Bday party last year when Sky would have been 1 y/o.

I would even go as far as saying she has a far more balanced number of photos of both of her kids than I do. My son is rarely photographed, he won't look at the camera, he shoves it away, my daughter hams it up for the camera. I do not favor either one of my kids over the other.

If she really left Sky in the car by himself it was a huge parenting fail.

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.casesummary&crt_itl_nu=S17&casenumber=10-3-04039-4&searchtype=sName&token=1388CF0EA6F6C63CE03E8A26E783ECCE&dt=27D34BCED61E0FBCC61C17C2F5029CEA&courtClassCode=S&casekey=150460526&courtname=KING%20CO%20SUPERIOR%20CT

60 09-27-2010 ORD DSMS TEMP PROT ORD
FAM0001 Ord Dsms Temp Prot Ord
Family Law, Dept 1
61 09-27-2010 PARENTING PLAN - TEMPORARY
FAM0001 Parenting Plan - Temporary
Family Law, Dept 1
62 09-27-2010 TEMP RESTRAINING ORDER
FAM0001 Temp Restraining Order /issd
Family Law, Dept 1
63 09-27-2010 MOTION HEARING
FAM0001 Motion Hearing
Family Law, Dept 1
- 09-27-2010 AUDIO LOG Audio Log W275 090852/095608

This corroborates her Sept. FB posting on the 28th. (note the audio log)

The FB pics seem to be taken by someone else and uploaded in one event...who says "julia and XYZ" in their own photo? You'd more likely say "me and Sky" or "Me and M" etc.

Secondly - there are a billion photos of both kids on flickr...cute, normal, every day pics. The semi-naked versus fully dressed pics are very much what goes on here...I have one kid who is just hot blooded and always wants to be as close to naked as possible (even now as winter is approaching) and the other could be wearing a fur parka at the same time and complain he is cold.

Other thoughts: I do hear an accent on the exchange audios....my first thoughts about why that was online was she was advised to record the events, did it with her phone and knew that she needed to get it off her phone or risk losing it so she quickly uploaded it to a website where this was possible and free.

The trash room being taped off doesn't mean anything has happened in there, just could mean they want to be able to search it "just in case"

And for the rest of it....IT STINKS !!! I wanted to think maybe the baby was sleeping and she made a bad bad choice but who the hell doesn't lock the doors when walking away??? ANNNNNND - I wanna know why they haven't told us if the car had gas or not...who cares if it started, were you able to drive away?!?!!?

Interesting-asked if they had reason to doubt the mom's story, she avoided it and said she wants to research every aspect of her story. (Press briefing)

The FB pics seem to be taken by someone else and uploaded in one event...who says "julia and XYZ" in their own photo? You'd more likely say "me and Sky" or "Me and M" etc.

Secondly - there are a billion photos of both kids on flickr...cute, normal, every day pics. The semi-naked versus fully dressed pics are very much what goes on here...I have one kid who is just hot blooded and always wants to be as close to naked as possible (even now as winter is approaching) and the other could be wearing a fur parka at the same time and complain he is cold.

Other thoughts: I do hear an accent on the exchange audios....my first thoughts about why that was online was she was advised to record the events, did it with her phone and knew that she needed to get it off her phone or risk losing it so she quickly uploaded it to a website where this was possible and free.

The trash room being taped off doesn't mean anything has happened in there, just could mean they want to be able to search it "just in case"

And for the rest of it....IT STINKS !!! I wanted to think maybe the baby was sleeping and she made a bad bad choice but who the hell doesn't lock the doors when walking away??? ANNNNNND - I wanna know why they haven't told us if the car had gas or not...who cares if it started, were you able to drive away?!?!!?

There are a lot of accents there but I didn't hear one from the mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member