WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom's facebook page is pretty much blank now.. almost everything has been deleted

That is a common reaction from abusers. They accuse the other party of mental illness. But Sky went missing from mom's custody and now they have house and garbage area roped off. Maybe he was right.

I might be mistaken but I think I remember seeing medical records being entered into evidence in the divorce proceedings. I would love to know whose they are and if they document abuse or mental illness.

Was this the date the pictures were taken (the one used of Sky?). I can't recall if it was the 3rd or the 6th:

03-03-2011 MOTION HEARING
FAM0001 Motion Hearing
Family Law, Dept 1
- 03-03-2011 AUDIO LOG Audio Log Dr 278
110 03-03-2011 ORDER ON SHOW CAUSE
FAM0001 Order On Sc Re Contempt/judgment
Family Law, Dept 1
111 03-03-2011 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE Notice Of Appearance /pet
112 03-03-2011 ORD FOR PROTECTION
FAM0001 Ord For Protection /issd
Family Law, Dept 1
112A 03-03-2011 TEMP RESTRAINING ORDER
FAM0001 Temp Restraining Order /issd
Family Law, Dept 1
113 03-08-2011 CORRESPONDENCE Correspondence Re Wacic

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.casesummary&crt_itl_nu=S17&casenumber=10-3-04039-4&searchtype=sName&token=1388CF0EA6F6C63CE03E8A26E783ECCE&dt=27D34BCED61E0FBCC61C17C2F5029CEA&courtClassCode=S&casekey=150460526&courtname=KING%20CO%20SUPERIOR%20CT

People coming forward to state there was no child in the car. :( This is not good at all.

That is a common reaction from abusers. They accuse the other party of mental illness. But

rsbm

I don't know, she is a 30 something year old that seems to loves Justin Beiber. :waitasec:

Sorry. :innocent:

I wanted to speak to the gas can thing too - you have to byoc now, they don't let you take one and bring it back around here....so if she didn't have a gas can, she might not have been able to get any gas, then made the call to the friend.

I still can't imagine leaving either kid behind...especially during a custody battle !

Regarding the interview with the uncle (father's brother) that was posted either last night or early this morning, did anybody else find him a bit condescending? Something struck me as odd in that interview, but I can't quite figure out what it is.

Regarding the interview with the uncle (father's brother) that was posted either last night or early this morning, did anybody else find him a bit condescending? Something struck me as odd in that interview, but I can't quite figure out what it is.

I felt that he was frustrated by having no information.

I might be mistaken but I think I remember seeing medical records being entered into evidence in the divorce proceedings. I would love to know whose they are and if they document abuse or mental illness.

Yes, I saw those too. Interesting. But medical records can be related to support claims and defenses as well. We will never see them though!

On the flikr photos, I hear a few people saying that's a silly reason to feel something is up with mom and people saying they don't see anything wrong. I can say this, the photos gave many of us a bad feeling about her perspective of her children, who was more important. I reviewed all of them. The majority of the photos taken AFTER Sky was born, are of the daughter. I think it depends what page you start on when you view the flikr site, how they are viewed. If I had time, I would count, but I don't right now and I fear it is going to go "woosh" like her Facebook. Maybe someone can. But it was very obvious to me, the disparity in photos and in the focus of the photos. Especially in the later photos. All I know is I noticed a marked disparity that cannot be attributed to the difference in photos taken of a first born because the marked disparity I noticed was after Sky was already here.

In any event, it doesn't mean mom is guilty at all. There could be many reasons for it, as some have said. Maybe Sky moves around too much or doesn't like to be photographed, whatever. But it is an impression that many have had and it could be a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18