WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't surprise me. However, I am still not convinced she hasn't hidden this child. Perhaps she has beliefs that he'd end up like his dad, or some other who knows what mind set. (both sides can be ugly in custody battles).

I'd really like to know how dad interacted with the children. Did he favor the male child over the female child? I'm not asking to be accusatory towards dad, just trying to get into moms mindset.

With extended family possibly living oversea's I haven't ruled out that mom hasn't made arrangements for someone to take Sky out of the country. I think we have to consider moms possible fears (rational or not) on dads interaction with each child.

jmo

Yeah I think we're all hoping she just hid him for whatever crazy reason, but fear the worst.

This case definitely shows that questionable missing kids cases don't just happen in low income families.

The fact that the daughter was removed by CPS but not given to the father tells me that LE/CPS is still trying to sort out if either one of these people are fit parents. MOO

At this point I don't believe anything from either side. Not saying that he didn't do this, but I know someone who spent time in jail for bruising his wife. We were friends with both of them and the wife was not being honest about the situation, and I know this because we witnessed it. I say this with no bias because we are no longer friends with either of them. We found out that he was a different kind of <insert negative expletive here so I don't get banned>. If I were taken to court based on bruises on my kids I would never get out of jail. Again, not saying that I believe his side, because I don't believe either side. Just that mom has alienated me to the point of not believing anything she says or does.

Yeah, I guess saying she left a two year old in an unlocked car on the side of the road, alone for at least an hour, while taking the other child, after having been charged with child endangerment before for the same thing, then having said child come up missing, is a great way to alienate anyone who may have believed her about anything.

Only on page 7 of 17 + here but question : no fingerprints on car/car seat?

And she may have believed that harming Sky would hurt her STBX the most.

I've thought of that, but then why do that and risk dad getting sole custody of the daughter while she spends the rest of her life in prison?

I can't think of a single case where a vengeful parent harmed only one, or not all of the children. Maybe someone else can come up with a case, but I can't.

Let's not forget that if she were able to get the child out of the country, there are countries which do NOT cooperate with recovering children abducted from the US.

I've thought of that, but then why do that and risk dad getting sole custody of the daughter while she spends the rest of her life in prison?

I can't think of a single case where a vengeful parent harmed only one, or not all of the children. Maybe someone else can come up with a case, but I can't.

Let's not forget that if she were able to get the child out of the country, there are countries which do NOT cooperate with recovering children abducted from the US.

Sadly, this came up right away with just 2 seconds of searching: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020181/Jewell-Hendricks-murdered-twin-boy-wanted-child.html

ETA: I saw another on Investigation Discovery the other night where the mom killed the daughter and not the son and the father had been looking for the daughter for years.

And there is the first one on this one. Son was beaten, possibly given household chemicals, had household chemicals poured on his genitals to stop him from urinating. Daughter unharmed. http://panachereport.com/channels/hip hop gallery/disturbing.htm

But there are a ton of cases where one child is singled out for abuse. We hear of those all the time. Maybe that's what this was. So, it's not quite the revenge killing thing but just abuse as a means of taking out anger towards the dad on his mini me? Which could have led to his death?

Cubby, I'm picking on you tonight... :crazy:

I think if she wanted to just keep the children away from their dad, then she would have just taken both and fled. Unless she sold him (ugh, terrible thought, huh? and I don't think she did), then getting him out of the country would involve other folks who would have to keep quiet.

JMHO.

omgosh I cannot possibly catch up - I posted yesterday on page 1 & that was just over 24 hours ago. - we're now on page 22!

what did she do to her baby!

http://www.ksro.com/news/article.aspx?id=1062749

According to this article the alleged physical abuse happened for the first time on Christmas 2009 just days after the arrest for leaving Sky in the car.

"She said Metalwala, 36, had a severe anger problem, was verbally abusive and that he had beat her for the first time on Christmas Day, just weeks after the incident at the Target parking lot."

Maybe the father's demeanor changed after Sky was born and she resented Sky because of it. The couple separated and the father filed for divorce just months after Sky's birth after being together for 14 years:

"The couple separated in March 2010, court records show. In June 2010, the same month Metalwala filed for divorce, Biryukova, 30, filed for a protection order on behalf of herself and their two children."

All 6 of the CPS referrals came between late 2009 (when Sky was born) and late 2010.

bbtop5.jpg

http://www.webweaverwizard.com/law/pastcases.html

Keep in mind, there is a lot of money and very deep ethnic family ties involved. IMO, anything is possible.

ETA: On both sides of Sky's family.

After reading this story I'm not so sure it is a sad thing that the father hasn't seen his children.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2011/11/07/1896369/parents-of-missing-washington.html

"I don't understand why she would leave a little baby in the car," Solomon Metalwala told reporters at his lawyer's office. "The whole story is puzzling."

from the article

pot calling kettle...a little hinky IMO that he would say that since he was involved in the first incident

if they were together for 14 years then they would have met in 1997..she was 15..they married in 2003 6 years later..she would have been approx 21. So either someone is off in the court docs cause these numbers dont add up.

I guess maybe my question is why did her mom have to sign a declaration?..I am not familiar with some citizenship laws..

Keep in mind, there is a lot of money and very deep ethnic family ties involved. IMO, anything is possible.

Yup.....I posted a similar opinion but it was modsnipped. My post was a little more detailed perhaps.

"I don't understand why she would leave a little baby in the car," Solomon Metalwala told reporters at his lawyer's office. "The whole story is puzzling."

from the article

pot calling kettle...a little hinky IMO that he would say that since he was involved in the first incident

A later article puts it in better context. He mentioned the earlier incident and said he can't imagine how she could make the mistake again after all that. I had your same reaction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966