WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she maybe not own a camera?

On facebook, there seem to be about 4 sessions when pics were taken, and she posted ALL the pics from that session even though they weren't different from the last pic posted.

I suspect she may not own a camera, or for some reason she doesn't take pictures. She's IN a good deal of them, though.

She took lots and lots of photos on her flickr. Plus she had an iphone.

It is interesting, because we are noting questionable behavior on the part of mom but then she gets primary custody and dad doesn't see the kids anymore, whether by choice or court order, is not clear.

Is there more to the story? Was he going to get visits again? There is prejudice towards people of his ethnic background, which appears to be Pakistani, did that affect court outcomes? Or was he abusive as she alleges?

Either way, again, she is the one who had Sky when he disappeared. And she claims she left her two year old baby alone in the car for an hour under questionable circumstances.

I note that Sky looks a lot like Daddy. The daughter does not at all.

I noticed the resemblance thing right off of the bat too. The court docs are long and laborious. I see a name change by dad, a foreclosure by both, and then the divorce stuff with orders of protection, etc. Can you glance over these gitana and summarize? I wasn't able to decipher much of it.

ETA: I think he filed for divorce in June of 2010. Also noted was the request for a change of judge, and this judge they were given is a controversial one in Washington State.....

Wowowowow.....those tapes.

First of all I am having trouble listening to them. But does it strike anyone as strange that a woman who is bright enough to tape exchanges, start a blog and upload them for the world to hear was stupid enough to leave her ONE child alone in a car after running out of gas while she walked for an hour to get help? with no phone?

BS.

This is starting to get creepy. I think she set this situation up.

That's the thing. Since she had a history of leaving kids in the car, it's would sound viable, eh?

The location is starting to bug me, too. I really want to know why she was in a spot with heavily wooded homes and that sound wall by the freeway. It's a spot without traffic cameras and such, and for Bellevue, semi-remote (but not so remote it should have taken her that long to get gas, obviously) It's not like you can get from Redmond to Bellevue without passing a gas station.

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/bellevue/Two-year-old-boy-misisng-in-Bellevue-133327908.html

The North Towne Chevron, a little less than a mile from the scene, said the woman called a friend from the gas station to come get her.

so it would seem the mile walk to the gas station was to call a friend not to get gas?

adjusted quote to carry over..... The above statement in MSM makes no sense. Who stated she called a friend from the gas station? The mother or a gas station attendent? The gas station didn't make this statement.

Thus far, I'm not buying that the mother doesn't have a cell phone, and I'm not buying that she went to a gas station until LE confirms it.

I fear she did something to this child as a means of retaliation against her STBX.

I agree with previous posters, this woman sounds like the type who hates her ex more than she loves her children and these children would be in a very dangerous environment if left with their mother.

jmo

My daughter's car gives a digital readout of how many miles left when the gas gets to a certain point. Probably far fetched, just saying...JMO

My DH got a ride from someone with such a digital readout in her car, in the middle of a snowstorm. There was no electricity on a couple of closest gas stations and they were running on empty and managed to drive 50 miles after the digital readout said they had zero miles left.

FYI, his "missing" photo in his carseat was taken in March, according to Flickr.

Is it the most recent one?

That's what's weird to me. Why make it public?

I have heard this type of hysteria often, in bad custody cases where there is alienation occurring.

You're the one who found this! I gave credit to someone else, I think. I'm confused today!

BBM. Amen! We've seen this before...... I know I have seen a great many of your posts with regards to parental alienation gitana1, and I respect your opinion greatly with regards to this topic. I think we have a fruit loop mom here who will do anything to get revenge/retaliate against her stbx.

What are your thoughts on a decision coming down from the courts with each parent having custody of one child, thus no child support exchaning hands? I'm still trying to wrap my head around why she would hide or harm one and not the other, and why the male child and not the female child? I also agree with your previous post, she will surely lose custody to dad now.

jmo

she mentions here wanting to keep certain photos private

http://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157627481105511/

Yeah, I wonder if she figured it out. I'm pretty creeped out by page 3. I wouldn't want those up with all the monsters out there in the world.

It's a bit weird that her son is wearing long shorts and a shirt but her daughter is topless. Torn on that, but if I were marking photos private, those would be on the list.

I noticed the resemblance thing right off of the bat too. The court docs are long and laborious. I see a name change by dad, a foreclosure by both, and then the divorce stuff with orders of protection, etc. Can you glance over these gitana and summarize? I wasn't able to decipher much of it.

ETA: I think he filed for divorce in June of 2010. Also noted was the request for a change of judge, and this judge they were given is a controversial one in Washington State.....

It's hard to because they do not state what party is filing what. Seems like there are several, separate cases. One seemed to start out like a DV case against dad and then it looks like he filed for divorce. There was a restraining order in that case as well but it's not clear against whom. If he kept the kids for 7 months, maybe it was against her.

Later, there were other restraining orders, I think against him because they appear to last to this day. I think that may be why he is not seeing the kids.

Most of the declarations seem to be from her side, IMO. Many of her relatives and people with filing decs on the same day as her family does which suggests they were filed together and are from the same side.

I hope the court docs can be published.

Wowowowow.....those tapes.

First of all I am having trouble listening to them. But does it strike anyone as strange that a woman who is bright enough to tape exchanges, start a blog and upload them for the world to hear was stupid enough to leave her ONE child alone in a car after running out of gas while she walked for an hour to get help? with no phone?

BS.

This is starting to get creepy. I think she set this situation up.

And this is AFTER she had to go through a parenting class teaching her of the dangers of leaving a child in a car unattended (I think I read that was part of what the court required after getting cited the first time she did it.) I'm not buying it.

adjusted quote to carry over..... The above statement in MSM makes no sense. Who stated she called a friend from the gas station? The mother or a gas station attendent? The gas station didn't make this statement.

Thus far, I'm not buying that the mother doesn't have a cell phone, and I'm not buying that she went to a gas station until LE confirms it.

I fear she did something to this child as a means of retaliation against her STBX.

I agree with previous posters, this woman sounds like the type who hates her ex more than she loves her children and these children would be in a very dangerous environment if left with their mother.

jmo

I'm starting to change my mind with the new info to agree with this assessment, away from the hiding theory toward she did something to the son.

Reasons being:

1) She has an obvious preference for her daughter, to the point where son is almost nowhere to be seen.

2) The son looks a lot like dad. Uncannily.

3) She seems very manipulative about the exchanges. Dad actually sounds rational in the tapes.

All my opinion.

I will post the address of the church I keep talking about. By the time she would have walked by there would have been people there for Sunday School.

Bellewood Presbyterian Church, 10936 Northeast 24th Street, Bellevue, WA 98004

Plug the Bellewood Presbyterian Church address in goggle map. The church is on NE 24th the route she would walk (there are sidewalks) to Bellevue Way
turning right and proceeding to the Chevron(the QFC is adjacent in the same parking lot).You plainly can see her car would have been located by the Montessori on the corner of 112th and NE24th. Indeed that corner is wedged between a freeway sound wall and a heavily traveled corner but if she takes the sidewalk on down NE24th (which she did) it is pedestrian friedly.

Look at the last comment here...is this the same church?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/king-street-cafe-seattle

Something and someone is really, really off here.

Hink hink hinky.

Yeah, I wonder if she figured it out. I'm pretty creeped out by page 3. I wouldn't want those up with all the monsters out there in the world.

It's a bit weird that her son is wearing long shorts and a shirt but her daughter is topless. Torn on that, but if I were marking photos private, those would be on the list.

BBM, my thoughts exactly.

The couple had been together for 14 years, married since 2003 and separated in March 2010, court records show. In June 2010, Biryukova, 30, filed for a protection order on behalf of herself and their two children, sayingSolomon had a severe anger problem, was verbally abusive and that he had beat her for the first time the previous Christmas. The reason was that she had allowed Sky—just 4 months old at the time—to sleep later than expected, she said.
"He became furious like I have never seen him before, he grabbed me by my hair (in front of our 3 1/2 year old daughter), dragged me into our hallway, threw me down on the floor and then threw me against a decorative column we have in the entrance of our home," Biryukova wrote. "He continued to assault me with his feet—by kicking me and then he took out his car keys and contrived to scratch me in any area he could."
The abuse escalated after that, with Solomon telling her to go live on the street and work as a prostitute, she said.
"The most, most recent have been his threats to kill me if I say anything against him or if in any way I proceed with action of seeking custody of our two small children," Biryukova added. "I live in constant fear for my life and my children's life. Please investigate and help me!"
A man who answered the phone at King Street Kafe and Market, a shop Metalwala owns in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood, referred calls to a Leslie Clay Terry III, a lawyer who represented the couple in the reckless endangerment case. Terry did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
Other possible phone numbers for Metalwala could not immediately be verified.
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_19282562

Based on the Flicker photos she has a nikon d40x and knows how to use it. While it is not a super expensive camera, it is not cheap. It is hard to tell if she is shooting in manual or auto- although the pictures do seem to show that when they were happy and married money was not an issue. She doesn't appear to be your typical abuser, if she is one. I have children similar in age to hers and looking at the pictures we have similar baby/ kid gears, car seats, clothing ect- and she seems to be buying the more expensive brands.

Unbelievable. The whole story stinks. She leaves one kid in an unlocked car, and then takes off on a 2-hour hike with the other? Even if she is from a country or culture where leaving kids in cars is OK - it would NEVER be OK to leave a kid like that. 3 minutes maybe - but not completely alone in the middle of nowhere, in an unlocked car.

PLUS - she knows that it is illegal, since she was charged for it before. AND she took parenting classes? That would be drummed into their heads - do not EVER leave your children.

Either she is the dumbest person to ever live, or she is lying. (In which case she is still dumb, judging from her story.)

I just hope that baby is OK. I have to believe that there are not THAT many child molesters around, that one would just happen to drive by... happen to see an unattended kid... happen to not think that this could be an elaborate sting operation, and take the kid. You know? I am praying that baby wandered off and will be found wet and hungry. And that mom loses custody forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal