WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not confirmed this with my own eyes, but I just got a call from a dear friend who reported the Bellevue and Redmond PD has cars parked outside this building presently. The address does match the one given in the police briefing earlier.

http://www.liveatveloce.com/

:eek: My mortgage isn't even that much a month !

Yep total bs. If she cared for that baby she wouldnt have left him in the car in the first place.
I wouldnt have left a dog my dog your child my child alone in a damn car. She figured it would look better than what she has obviously done, which we dont know yet.
Kinda like well shes w the zanny, I mean nanny. UGH!!!

Beer anybody?

"The father of a missing Washington state boy says his estranged wife's story about the case doesn't add up."

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/missing-wash-boys-dad-1219490.html

No kidding.

I just don't trust the father either. There is more to this story.

On the other hand, I have seen some cases where woman from Eastern European countries have been particularly ruthless during divorce and custody battles. (Sorry that is my opinion and I cannot go into details without disclosing personal details of unrelated individuals).

Oh I definetly think Dad is quite Americanized... I also highly doubt he was involved with this at all. With that being said... I just wanted to share a short story about a friend who had gotten pregnant by a guy that was born here in America but was of Jordanian decent. When my friend had become pregnant 4 years ago... he treatened her and told her if she did not get an abortion that he would take the child out of the country to Jordan where he had many family members and she would never ever see the child again. He had a very sucessful career and did not want the responsibility and/or have to pay support. Of coarse this scared the crap out of my friend and she ended up telling him that she got the abortion... but didnt. He has no idea. Anyways what I am getting at is that just because one is born in the USA does not mean they don't have connections to their family elsewhere. But like I said I do not think this is the case here. Not at all.

I just don't trust the father either. There is more to this story.

On the other hand, I have seen some cases where woman from Eastern European countries have been particularly ruthless during divorce and custody battles. (Sorry that is my opinion and I cannot go into details without disclosing personal details of unrelated individuals).

I don't think anyone here is ready to trust either much more than they can throw them. He was just as willing to go shopping while a baby sat in a car in the freezing cold. Personally I think there are a lot of families who would happily take both of these kids and actually give a rip.

Regarding the interview with the uncle (father's brother) that was posted either last night or early this morning, did anybody else find him a bit condescending? Something struck me as odd in that interview, but I can't quite figure out what it is.

I wasn't going to say anything, but he did seem less concerned than I would if it were my little nephew...however they may not be that close.

"infant"... this must have been little Sky? What is going on!

Yep... Maddening, isn't it?

bbm

Biryukova and Metalwala were previously cited for reckless endangerment and leaving a child unattended in a vehicle in December 2009 in Redmond, according to King County District Court records. The couple left Sky, then 3 months old, in their Cadillac sport-utility vehicle in a Target parking lot on a 27-degree day. A shopper who heard the baby crying called police, and a responding officer reported that the car felt cold.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016709944_missing08m.html

I can't confirm this. Early in the briefing they said they were searching the apartment in the 8000 block of 161st Ave NE in Redmond. This one fits, and a friend of mine driving by saw Bellevue PD there along with Redmond. My math tells me yes, but at this point that is simply speculation, of course. We do know this is the block she lives on.

http://g.co/maps/6rz4n

You've got a point there, one I won't easily dismiss.

I'm just going to come out and say something about my story. I don't wish to derail the thread, please keep that in mind everybody.

I have an audio recording of my estranged husband sexually abusing my daughter. It's gone on so long, she's not willing to give a statement. I committed a crime by making this recording, if you can believe it. It's not admissible in court. I am left without a penny, hoping my lawyer doesn't dump me at any moment for owing him thousands, trying to keep my kids. I've exhausted my legislators trying to get him prosecuted. It's not going to happen, not until my daughter has had lots of time, anyway.

I fear for my life from this man. He has EVERYTHING to lose. Here is the difference in what I've done, though. Trusted people have copies of this recording, and all the evidence I have. Trusted friends have statements from me in writing what I wish for my kids, and to please investigate anything that should happen to me, even if seems accidental. The recording is not public, it's not even online anonymously. Even his family members who have turned on me because they have not heard it, have not been given this recording. The police will always have it, but just in case the system continues to fail us and something happens, they have the option of going public, and going "nuclear" with what they have.

Now I realize I just aired this in public in a sense, but my name is not attached here. I have never said the things that were said in those recordings. I have to exchange my son with him every week until the court sorts it out (no contact with my daughter). I have not disparaged the father to my young son, because he couldn't possibly begin to understand. And I wouldn't leave a trail with names attached for the sake of both my kids.

Your mileage may vary, this is all my anecdotal stuff here. Having gone through this myself, I won't say I'm totally judging her (not on this particular aspect), but I judge her for the content and the public nature.

This left me speechless, GingerRed. I wish all the best to you and your children.

Yep.

This location also fits the type of building that would have a "trash room" rather than making it's tenants shlepp to the dumpter outside.

Community Features
Built 3 Star Green
Three buildings feature studios, lofts, one bedroom and two bedroom homes
Controlled access buildings with reserved underground parking
Two large landscaped courtyards with casual seating and custom art sculpture
24 hour Fitness Center with professional grade strength and cardio equipment with personal viewing screens
Club Room with large flat screen TV and Wi-Fi access
Billiards Room and Yoga Studio
Theater/Screening Room
Bike and individual storage units available
A technologically advanced community with fiber optics wired to each home
On Site Composting
http://www.liveatveloce.com/p/apartments/apartment_amenities/redmond-wa-98052/veloce-3441

So twice now this parent has been caught leaving her child in the car. I am mortified. Because if she was CAUGHT twice, imagine how many times this has happened when she WASN'T caught. This, coupled with all the pictures of both kids in their car seats is really creeping me out. I don't like this at all. Yucky feeling.

That's not cheap. Especially for a self-described stay-at-home mom.

I wonder if she is getting money from the father. Would have to be quite a bit, but it's entirely possible. Didn't their house cost somewhere along $800k???

And you know what? After hearing that audio tape, I'm betting that she drilled the "story" in the daughter's head - of what to say when asked. I feel that little Sky is gone... :(... and that his sister needs some serious intervention and someone more stable to care for her. MOO

Funny you should mention this. I work on an innocence case in my state where the person confessed. He has something called Korsakoff syndrome and confabulated. I was researching 2 days ago on confabulation and little kids are more susceptible to confabulation by adult consistently telling them about a memory that they have never really had and eventually they will believe that the event happened. They are also less able to realize that the event didn't happen and believe it continuously afterward. I have been thinking a lot about that today.

ETA: Here is one source, just in case, I can't find the other one. http://psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/0012-1649.34.6.1358

I am sooooo not buying this story, call me jaded but no way no how....

I can not even begin to believe she left the 2 year old in the car wtfrick !

She left him in an unlocked car, supposedly. What would prevent her from taking the 2 yr old along for the walk? They area bit slow, but seriously. Leaving him in the car? :mad:

So twice now this parent has been caught leaving her child in the car. I am mortified. Because if she was CAUGHT twice, imagine how many times this has happened when she WASN'T caught. This, coupled with all the pictures of both kids in their car seats is really creeping me out. I don't like this at all. Yucky feeling.

Agree. When that piece of info first came out, I was thinking perhaps this was a regular practice, but the first time Sky was able to wrestle himself out of the car seat and climb out of the car.

But now that LE appears to be concentrating elsewhere, that sadly does not appear to be the case. So sad. I'm not giving up hope, but this doesn't look good, IMO...

Funny you should mention this. I work on an innocence case in my state where the person confession. He has something called Korsakoff syndrome and confabulated. I was researching 2 days ago on confabulation and little kids are more susceptible to confabulation by adult consistently telling them about a memory that they have never really had and eventually they will believe that the event happened. They are also less able to realize that the event didn't happen and believe it continuously afterward. I have been thinking a lot about that today.

Great point.

In my personal situation, I have seen how my daughter's perception of reality, identity and relationships was fundamentally altered by her abuser. Some people are master manipulators. You tell a child the grass is blue long enough and often enough, explaining exactly why the grass is really blue, they will believe the grass is blue. And they'll believe it with great conviction.

what the hell? "THEY" left him in the car a different time?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153