WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO: Maybe he doesn't look "so thin" because she was giving him lots of milk (MOO). My 3 year old went through a little picky eating phase when she was 2, but she still looooooveeed her milk. She did not loose any weight, but that does not mean she was a good eater. I have also heard of mothers giving children- as old as 4 years old- bottles of milk, because it is easier for them (the mothers)....than actually have to take the time to cook (or buy fast food), feed them, and clean up after.

With all that said, I can't decide how I feel about these new pics of Sky. I think they are taken too close up, so that might make him appear bigger than he may have been....
However, I definitely don't think he looks healthy....MOO

Thread moving fast but the second news link with 15 photos- there ia a photo of dad with sky, the floor looks the same as the one Julia is in when she looks frazzled.IMO

Good eye!!!

What is the deal with the photo of M, sitting cross legged on the floor with a bowl of cereal enough for about 6 kids and about a cup of blueberries on top of the cereal. Her cereal is in a SERVING BOWL, not a child's breakfast bowl, and she's sitting ON A PLATFORM OF CAREFULLY LAID OUT PAPER TOWELS!! Right behind her is . . . a vacuum cleaner.

Each picture gets more odd.

Staged and posed. She doesn't look like she is really eating.

Is that a bruise underneath his right eye?

Moo...LE is trying to tell her they are narrowing in on her. They have probably crossreferenced her banking/spending habits with surveillance tapes and probably are trying to drive her out of "hiding" by making her wonder what she missed.

Wouldn't surprise me if some of the comments on the flickr photos are LE. Upping the stress factor....

ETA: The flickr comments "Your only chance for leniency is if you tell the truth!" is not what the normal public is thinking. Locals want her to tell the truth and have her locked up...or worse. the leniency part reminds me of what LE says to make people think they are only helping themselve get out of a bad situtation

Respectfully. LE are professionals. I highly doubt they are adding comments to her flickr page. honestly, I'd say the Chicago Cubs have a better chance of winning the World Series in 2012 (after 103 years of losing) than the chance LE is posting comments on her flickr page. My guess is those comments are coming from someone following the case just like we are.

jmo

What is Sky holding with the picture of him and dad? Fry? I want to know where these pictures were taken. It looks like a place where both were familiar with. :banghead:

And to add to the intrigue, there is a toy vacuum cleaner for M in the background.

The more you look, more you gasp.

I think I see what you're talking about. A little mini Red Devil vacuum? (My daughter had one, lol. Weird, because I'm a pathetically infrequent vacuumer so I'm not sure how she knew what it was... ;) ) Isn't that also a REAL vacuum in front of the dollhouse?

Also, the one photo outside the bank (or whatever that is) ... is she looking at a map?

This is the link with the tile floor. Is it the same in mom and dad's photo?

I think your right even the counter in the back match up..maybe it was not a bank but a hotel...or DMV ? Moo

What I meant about Sky looking sick was his eyes..MOO

IDK, it looks like maybe he's eating watermelon and maybe it's just color reflecting? To me it looks like another 'look, I'm eating' picture. Note the cereal box prominently displayed in the background.

In one it appears 2 year old Sky is taking/getting a bath in the kitchen sink. And .. is that a full plate of some sort of meat with sauce on it to the left of the sink? :waitasec:

Hmmm. Maybe it's because Sky just ate so now he must get clean ... immediately?

ETA: No, I take that back, it does look like his chin and cheek are red, and the fruit looks too far to cause color reflection (to me.) But now I wonder if that's a tomato..

Maybe he is being fed IN the sink. Easier to keep the place clean that way.

I think they've got her.

You know, I am just beginning to realize the intensive amount of work done in such cases. It is extreme. They have obviously tracked her bank accounts and her purchases and then methodically went to each business and got security footage to track her timeline and see if Sky was with her.

They have tracked her online activity, her e-mails and for sure have talked to all her friends and family and noted any inconsistencies in supposed child care, etc. I believe they confronted her with some of this at some point but have since done a ton more work. If they haven't gotten her they surely are very close.

Now if they can just find Sky.

Thread moving fast but the second news link with 15 photos- there ia a photo of dad with sky, the floor looks the same as the one Julia is in when she looks frazzled.IMO
woah, Nelly. I think you're right. Same color wood too. Look behind SM's head on the right- indented counter just like she's standing at.

The one picture of Julia is taken at a different time and location.. She is indeed wearing the same gray sweats but hair is pooped up in bun on top of head and she may even have different shoes on as well in that one picture.. All of pix of Julia IMO are indeed from a bank.. It's the only place where they would have the multiple differing angles, especially several angles up close and personal.. IIRC Jennifer Hawke-Petit's last photos alive were shown of her at the bank withdrawing $15,000 cash for the two men who raped and killed her and her two daughters..literally less than an hour before she was raped and murdered and the several angles were almost identical to these seen of Julia.. So I'd be willing to bet money the video is from bank surveillance.. My question is why would you go into the bank with a large Ross shopping bag?? Did anyone else find that strange?? Unless the bank is inside the mall?? Otherwise I can find no logical reason for carrying the Ross bag into the bank with her??.. And most believe the yellow thing to be her handbag? Is that what I'm understanding?? I cannot personally tell as I'm via mobile so I'll take yalls word on it being her handbag.. But still can't make sense of the Ross bag?!? Any ideas??

As for the photos and their being photos of Solomon it was stated on the news site that they were given by Solomon to choose differing photos for the fliers that he's been busting azz to hand out ensuring to keep Sky's face and name out there.. And then the strange photo of MM with an actual serving bowl full of cereal and milk with literally full cup of blueberries on top?!?! Further proof mom's got a real need to show real evidence of food intake.. IMO all it does is clearly show mom is irrational and does not thing logically in the least by going overboard in such obvious ways and to give this tiny little girl these amounts and servings of food that literally represent portions the size of my 6ft+ 200lb+ hubby would not be able to finish in one setting.. IMO more proof in the pudding of Julias state of mind and obsessions.. This pic Is a very recent one of MM with enough cereal to feed the entire apt complex for breakfast..

If she borrowed her brother's car that day, where is her car and why hasn't it been checked? Does she even have a car?

That's what I keep asking, but I'm starting to think she doesn't have one. I am curious how the borrowing of SB's car came about and what of Sky did he see? What all JB said, etc. Did she drive him back home? Did he wait at her place? The whole schmear!

I may have solved my quandary of the tires. Many times when you buy new ones there are chalk marks on them. Why, IDK, but there are. Maybe LE wanted to keep his tires for further evidence and forenzics and replaced them? Make sense? lol

Is it a fast food restaurant? What is she holding in one of the pics? Looks like her wallet and a spoon.

Like one of these
baby_spoon.jpg

Maybe he is being fed IN the sink. Easier to keep the place clean that way.

You know, I am just beginning to realize the intensive amount of work done in such cases. It is extreme. They have obviously tracked her bank accounts and her purchases and then methodically went to each business and got security footage to track her timeline and see if Sky was with her.

They have tracked her online activity, her e-mails and for sure have talked to all her friends and family and noted any inconsistencies in supposed child care, etc. I believe they confronted her with some of this at some point but have since done a ton more work. If they haven't gotten her they surely are very close.

Now if they can just find Sky.

Duh. :crazy: You're right. I assumed the picture of him eating watermelon or whatever, he was standing in the middle of the kitchen. Then the other picture was taken of him getting his 'bath' after. But from the height of the photo, his height, etc, he IS eating his meal/snack in the sink, Julia just took the pic from a different angle.

I'm trying to imagine, "Dinner time! Take of your clothes and get in the sink, chop, chop!"

A picture speaks a thousand words, which is only useful if you understand the language it is speaking in.

A lot of us, myself included, are viewing those pictures in the mind set of a normal person that loves their child and lives a real life. Julia was nothing close to normal, I don't believe that she loves her kids much, and she has been living a make believe life for a long time now, due in part to the OCD. I can't begin to get inside this womans head, but if someone here thinks they can, view those pictures from Julia's standpoint. What was the significance of those particular moments in time? Is there something worth noting about the moments that she felt needed to be memorialized?

Granted, I have more kids, but I have totally fed them granola and berries that size. Any idea how much granola and blueberries kids can eat?! lol

My kids eat like teenage boys though, I realize we're not entirely normal.

disclaimer- not saying it's granola, just reminded me of a snack my kids love that is granola.

Wasn't it mentioned that JB got her hair done and bought new shoes recently? Does anyone remember if this was before she reported Sky missing or after?

IIRC it was Friday Nov 4th, but I can't be 100%. After viewing those photos I think I am going to be sick. WHY did she get her hair done on Friday? To change her appearance from what she looked like on survelliance?

and - why wasn't a more recent photo of Sky given to LE sooner? What kind of parent gives LE an OLD picture rather than the most recent picture of their missing child? Why not give LE BOTH the photo with the outfit he was wearing AND what looks like a very recent photo of Sky eating watermellon? (and what's up with him eating it without a shirt on? Was she worried about Sky getting his shirt messy?)

She looks like she has had a terrible break out? It's hard to tell, but it looks like she has an acne breakout. At her age, I'd break out along my jawline from stress. (thank God that doesn't happen after 40!) I'm betting that is a stress induced break out!

I'm also betting someone other than this egg donor gave LE a more recent photo of Sky. :furious:

Poor Sky. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member