WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Christmas wish list. Even if she added this for a birthday wish, her child would age out within what, 21 days of her adding this? I find it hard to believe someone would ask for a gift a child could use for 3 weeks at most. If that depending on the childs height and whether or not said child had started climbing.

This is clearly designed for a child much younger than Sky's age.

jmo

Where do you see it's a Christmas Wish List?

Product Description

Dream On Me, Circular Play Yard aids in keeping your toddler safe and secure while they play. Designed for children 6 months to 24 months the circular design ensures no sharp corners or edges. Your toddler will play in comfort on the brightly colored padded mat that fits securely into the circular frame and allows a comfortable and clean play environment. Made of sturdy, durable plastic the Circular play yard can easily be wiped clean with warm soapy water. (and a super wet rag!!)

Easy snap together assembly and stabilizes with the tightening of a few screws. Lightweight , this play yard can be moved with ease from room to room or taken apart for storage.

Amazon.com: Dream On Me Circular Playard, Red/Yellow: Baby

Product Specifications
Product Information
Model number: 424
Additional product features: Storage
Number of items: 1
Floor type: Padded Floorboard

I can't help but think she may have planned on placing something over the top of it so that he couldn't get out. :( Poor little boy -- what has she done with him???

That's a scary thought, especially if this is collapsible. It's been awhile, but I recall play yards being heavy so they they don't tip easily with a child playing in them. :sigh:

I can't help but think she may have planned on placing something over the top of it so that he couldn't get out. :( Poor little boy -- what has she done with him???

No worries. It's still on her wish list so nobody purchased it and nobody put something over it so he couldn't get out.

I think we are reaching here. It is possible she had that for the reasons we are assuming but what if it was a gift for another child? To say she was going to lock him up in there because it was on a wish list for Christmas is a stretch.

I think we are reaching here. It is possible she had that for the reasons we are assuming but what if it was a gift for another child? To say she was going to lock him up in there because it was on a wish list for Christmas is a stretch.

I agree.

That's a scary thought, especially if this is collapsible. It's been awhile, but I recall play yards being heavy so they they don't tip easily with a child playing in them. :sigh:

So I guess one could also use this inverted over a child (who wouldn't be strong enough to lift it up and slide out).

Where do you see it's a Christmas Wish List?

My mistake, I misread, it was the poster who made the comment about Christmas. Either way, she added this item August 11th, 2011. Her son turned 2 September 2nd, 2011. Still leaves only 3 weeks until he would have out aged the recommended age for the product. If he wasn't already tall enough to climb over or reach a leg over when she added the product.

FWIW, I'm not necessarily 100% on the ht listed at NCMEC, since we don't have any evidence Sky or his sister regularly visited a pediatrician giving accurate records on their growth.... Sky looks tall to me, but I can't base on how he looks.

jmo

Would make more sense to turn it over and then place something heavy on it so your captive couldn't escape at all. Instant jail. I wouldn't do that to a child, but it would be perfect for a puppy or kitten or guinea pig.

I live in Seattle and yesterday I visited a friend who happens to live in Belltown across the street from JB’s brother’s apartment complex. When I pulled up I noticed a police car parked directly in front of the building, one at the end of the block on the corner and another across the street in front of my friend’s apartment complex. Maybe just a coincidence or perhaps they are stationed there to watch her? They weren’t unmarked police cars, just the regular kind.

It doesn't help her cause knowing that she left a 2 y/o alone on a busy road in an unlocked car for an hour, and (if we are to believe LE) that she left her 4 y/o and 2 y/o alone for "extended periods of time."

Who in the world does that? :waitasec:

This is days old news, but when I posted it late on 11/15, it was removed by a moderator since it was something I had just heard on KATU11pm news, and I could not provide a "link" -so now I went looking and found the reference.

I am posting this b/c I don't think there has been any sleuthcussion about the fact, according to Dad's attorney, that JB offered to stop demanding child support if SM would let her take the kids to Russia or Scottsdale, AZ.

11/15/2011 (KOMO - Sky Metalwala): Missing boy's mother wanted to take him to Russia - YouTube
another link that mentions Scottsdale:
http://www.nwcn.com/news/No-arrest-imminent-in-Sky-Metalwala-disappearance-133902548.html

So what is in fact the Scottsdale connection? BF/Sugar Daddy? Seems her own family lives in Seattle area...I was thinking it must be for a rich man, if she was willing to give up child support...Who can sleuth the connection? Should police be looking in that area?

Also, below is a link to what [I find to be] an interesting blog article from a Boston based organization "Fathers and Families" -one that supports gender equality for parenting and parental rights. The staff is highly educated, and it was an attorney who wrote this article. He brings up some good points, imo.

http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/?p=21310

Here's my theory

She opened up her sugar daddy in july
takes a few weeks to get a hit and to get some sort of relationship going
we all know that she leaves her kid alone

she did the wishlist so that anyone can buy it - all they need to do is find her name or email

her sugar daddy buys it (if hes that serious about her)
just because its still up there doesnt mean she didnt buy it or no one bought it for her- they can still buy it and since she has no shipping address setup so you would need to use your own amazon account

we know that she doesnt care about age specific stuff - for goodness sake her child is in the same outfit even though he is too big for it
she gives her child formula at 2

so its that that far reaching in my opinion

also - sky is in the potty training stage -
perhaps she is going to put this in the kitchen
so he can learn to use the potty withought messing up the bathroom

No worries. It's still on her wish list so nobody purchased it and nobody put something over it so he couldn't get out.

:twocents:
just the fact that she had it on a wish list makes me cringe when I take into account that:
-she admits leaving the kids alone for extended periods of time
-Sky was almost 2 in august when it was added
-the kids were most likely left alone during the 12 hour mediation... so just how did she keep them "in" the apartment.? She had to have some sort of system in place

I don't know what the charge would be, though. Julia "says" Sky was in the car and she left him there; that doesn't make it so. I don't believe Sky was in the car that morning and I don't think LE believes it either. If Sky was not left in the car LE really can't charge Julia with leaving him in the car if she didn't really leave him in the car.

If she didn't leave him in the car they could charge her with lying to LE (ala Casey Anthony), but LE would have be able to prove he wasn't in the car.

Obviously, JB committed a crime either way, but which one?

Both.

She claims he was in the car, so charge her with child neglect or whatever charge applies there.

She claimed the car was out of gas, but it wasn't and was running perfectly. So, charge her with lying to cops.

I have a vehicle which sometimes starts and sometimes doesn't.
I don't leave it there thinking it's out of gas. Because there is a gas gauge and I know when I put gas in.
I keep attempting to start it until it starts, or I jump it. Even the first time it did it, in a canyon at night.

I don't believe the car quit working, but even if it did there is no reasonable explanation to leave your child on the side of the road.
The only two things that explain that are:

Lying to police
Neglecting your child

Charge her with both, throw her in a dirty, nasty jail on suicide watch where she can't control anything... and watch how quickly she cracks.

We are all different but I think if you take away her control... put her in a dirty jail... then promise her a psych ward in exchange for Sky?
You might get somewhere.
(Just my opinion as someone with OCD.)

has anyone discussed why she has 1 picture of a tent??

julia doesnt look like the type that goes camping.

:twocents:
just the fact that she had it on a wish list makes me cringe when I take into account that:
-she admits leaving the kids alone for extended periods of time
-Sky was almost 2 in august when it was added
-the kids were most likely left alone during the 12 hour mediation... so just how did she keep them "in" the apartment.? She had to have some sort of system in place

Why would she put it on a wish list? If she wanted one so desperately to restrict her children in this thing, she'd go buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas