WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the link (again) to the declaration filed by Solomon (which many of us have read several times): http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Decl+of+Solomon+Metalwala.pdf

Please note that page 19 - Article 61 - is especially chilling now.
She can fool these people, she can convince her friends and her attorney that she is perfectly normal, but one day, if she is believed, Julia is going to hurt herself and possibly the children. This is my greatest fear

And Article 62 about little M is just sad. To me, it shows that little M was so vulnerable too. I honestly believe with all of my heart the Julia manipulated this little girl; and poor little M will need counseling to help her understand how to think on her own. I just feel deep down that Solomon is telling the truth in this declaration. It makes too much sense, and everything that Julia has said and done does NOT make sense.

Where is Sky, Julia? This precious child needs to be found NOW!

Locals: What area is the area code 425? I noticed that on the police report. Is that usually for cell phones or land lines?

I don't like how SM is like completely off the hook in all this. He did leave his child in the car just like she did and he's not a puppet. The other issue I've had problems with is him cow towing to her unreasonable demands and keeping his children out late at night, making them sleep on the floor etc etc etc. I find it hard to believe a man would do all this. I'm a little hinky about him. But that's just me.

I can understand what you are saying; however, I truly think he "repented" for leaving Sky in the car. He went to classes, and he paid his dues. He openly admits on camera now that this was a mistake for which he is truly sorry. He took divorce classes, and he is/was in therapy for the "hurt" that the divorce caused him. I think it really took being away from the abusive relationship (while Julia was involuntarily committed) for him to realize the extent of the abuse he and the children were receiving.

I was also abused (mentally) by my ex. I did not realize the extent until I had left and I was able to talk to my family. When I talked to them, I realized that what I had experienced was NOT normal for a marriage. I sympathize with Solomon because I believe that he had to get away from the situation to see it clearly. Once away, he was likely appalled at how far down the road of mental illness their family had traveled. He finally realized once he moved back in with his parents how a family is supposed to live - and he realized how far from the norm their life had become.

This is all IMHO; however, I like SB. He is out there - he is trying for Sky. He is trying to get M back. He has had to endure TIME and TIME again, abuse allegations from SB that he has been able to prove false. He has had to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to protect himself and to try to get custody of his kids. And, IMHO, he has done it admirably. He has not attacked her in the courts per se; he has just tried to state facts. He has tried and tried to get the courts to see reason. He had tried his battles in the courts; and he finally won. He was finally getting joint custody again, but SB took that chance away from him. :(

Leaving them alone for the 12 hour mediation hasn't been confirmed as far as I know unless I missed it.

Leaving a sick child in the car that supposedly ran out of gas but had enough gas can get her in trouble and possibly arrested for child endangerment but I wouldn't hold my breath.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016709944_missing08m.html

It's been two weeks since anyone other than his mother has seen the 2-year-old boy who reportedly disappeared from his mother's car in Bellevue on Sunday.

"We have been talking to relatives, friends and neighbors and no one, other than the mother, has seen him," said Bellevue police spokesman Seth Tyler said.

The person who reported seeing Sky Metalwala about two weeks before Sunday was one of the mother's Redmond neighbors.

I take the above to mean LE could not find proof anyone babysat on Tuesday November 2nd for the 12 hour mediation session. No one baby sat those kids during the mediation.

Do we know if Julia had any men contact her on any of her dating sites that she used? I had a thought when I saw the circular play yard thing. That combined with the most recent photos that were released (by LE) were it shows a more pudgy stomach area.....could she be pregnant? I don't think the play yard thing was listed to use for Sky as he is to old and to tall for it. I don't know, probably nothing but it is something that popped into my head.

I'm guessing that in first or second trimester, your thoughts are more centered around newborn items and, maybe, newborn toys. This isn't really a good newborn item and kind of weird if that's the only thing on your list. Also, I doubt she would announce a pregnancy when she's trying to negotiate custody, as getting pregnant by a 'sugar daddy' probably wouldn't look too good. I think it was for Sky. Really creepy....

Fox News is coming up with a report on the case and says new evidence found and mother is speaking out.

Thanks for posting this. I thought it was interesting that after they were paged, knowing Sky was in the car, Julia just continued to shop until the officer and SM found her. Even as a tiny baby she seemed disinterested in him.
I went into Target with Metalwala and we located his wife, Biryukova. I asked Biryukova if she knew they had left Sky in the vehicle unattended and she said "Yes. He was sleeping and wrapped up." She said he had been alone in the vehicle for approximately 15-20 minutes.
Twelve of One, I can also see them arguing about what to do with sleeping little Sky for the 7 minutes. Maybe she made sure he was wrapped really tightly. Surely a tight wrapping would keep him safe. :sigh:
And shopping with your 3 month old in the car for 55 minutes, leisurely shopping and browsing or what? Makes me crazy.

Locals: What area is the area code 425? I noticed that on the police report. Is that usually for cell phones or land lines?

425 is for both cell and land line

Area code 425 is a telephone dialing code in Washington for the suburbs north and east of Seattle, particularly the Eastside, extending east to North Bend, north to Everett, and south to Maple Valley.

The area code went into service on April 27, 1997 as part of a three-way split of area code 206.

On the radio show..Solomon said that he and jb went to the first parenting class together and they were late..she did not want to go to the next class so he continued going.
She did go to the parenting classes later on..according to him.

He said the parenting classes taught him a lot.

I am sorry if this is old news as I haven't been caught up, but Sheperd Smith just said there was an e-mail possibly from Julia that said her ex was a demonic Islamic somethingorother and that new evidence was found in a park. LE stands by his statement that her story is falling apart.

425 is for both cell and land line

Area code 425 is a telephone dialing code in Washington for the suburbs north and east of Seattle, particularly the Eastside, extending east to North Bend, north to Everett, and south to Maple Valley.

The area code went into service on April 27, 1997 as part of a three-way split of area code 206.

Thank you. What about the prefix 552?

Solomon acknowledged his mistake and accepted his punishment for leaving Sky in the vehicle alone when he was an infant. Apparently he learned his lesson; however, it seems as if Julia didn't learn hers otherwise we wouldn't be here sitting around chatting about it on an internet message board. Julia is the one who is responsible for Sky's disappearance. It happened on her time with him not Solomon's.

~jmo~

On the radio show..Solomon said that he and jb went to the first parenting class together and they were late..she did want to go to the next class so he continued going.
She did go to the parenting classes later on..according to him.

He said the parenting classes taught him a lot.

She did want to go or she didn't want to go and he went without her?

JB just burns me up with her manipulative ways. I have no doubt that the children lived on formula and not all of the food that was in the pictures. If they find Sky's body (I hate to say that) they will probably find an empty stomach with no food whatsoever. I would have been interested in the contents of M's stomach when they took custody of her because it was probably empty (except for formula) as well.

I wonder how JB grocery shopped and whether LE can ascertain that she did not buy food but did buy mass quantities of formula.

JB convinced little M that Daddy was the reason why she didn't see mommy for all those months (while mom was in the hospital for her mental issues). That is documented in that awful call she posted on the internet when M didn't want to go with SM. She no doubt filled M's head with all sorts of lies about SM.

She is too "upset" to help LE find her child but not too upset to get on the computer and post pics or troll for sugar daddies.

But fortunately she is unable to control herself and is messing up left and right with her internet activities. I hope law enforcement is allowing her this time without charging her or disturbing her so she can just the hole she is in deeper and deeper.

All I can say is "Keep digging JB, you are helping even when you think you are outsmarting everyone".

I don't want any bickering matches in here! It is okay to state your opinion. Posters may state that they are leary of SM without attacking him. There is a lot of history here. As long as it all stays respectful and SM is not accused of anything - he is discussable and other posters may have an opinion about him.

So if you see an opinion you don't like - don't respond to it - just roll on by. If you see a post that violates TOS, alert it and roll on by.

Thanks! This is a really good group of sleuths we have working on this case. Please be respectful of each other. The info, theories, and picture analyses coming out of this thread is pretty awesome.

Salem

Sorry..she did not want to go..I will star reading my posts better

Wow! That's crazy, she gets a ticket for reckless endangerment and after the first class she decides she doesn't want to go to any more parenting classes. So, I suppose they told her if she didn't go she'd face further punishment. Solomon continues to go and learned a lot from the classes. The different way they responded to this charge shows a lot about each of them.

jmo

Leaving them alone for the 12 hour mediation hasn't been confirmed as far as I know unless I missed it.

Leaving a sick child in the car that supposedly ran out of gas but had enough gas can get her in trouble and possibly arrested for child endangerment but I wouldn't hold my breath.
LE said the last Sky was seen by anyone was two weeks from his vanishing. That is around 23 october.

The 12 hour mediation was in between.

LE has said that Julia has admitted she has left the children unattended for extended periods of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx