WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a juvenile - i read it somewhere she stole from Bellevue Square when she was a teenager

if you do a name search
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namelist

you can see a "Juvenile Respondent" record in 1997

i will try to find the news article about the shoplifting incident

EDIT:
Here's the article

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016719977_missing09m.html

"
Biryukova had no additional adult criminal history, but was charged with second-degree theft as a juvenile when she was 16 after she was caught stealing clothes from the Bellevue Square Nordstrom store, according to juvenile-court records."

Court documents say she was stopped by a loss-prevention officer, who recovered six tank tops, three skirts, three pairs of jeans and a dress, together valued at $587.90, that Biryukova had stuffed into old shopping bags.

"Julia admitted to the theft, saying that she did it because she didn't think it was fair that her friends stole and had all these new clothes that they didn't pay for and she wanted her clothes for free; she also said it was peer pressure," a Bellevue officer wrote in a police report.

The case was dismissed after Biryukova completed 24 hours of community service and six months of community supervision, court records show.

I think the case where she's a juvenile respondent is not connected to the shoplifting incident. She would be listed as a defendant, not respondent, if it was, unless juvenile criminal court operates vastly different in WA than it does in CA.

Personally, I think it is unfair to say something is off by his demeanor in front of the camera when none of us are there to see how he may be falling apart when alone, or in the privacy of his own home and his family.

Not trying to be argumentative, but as a mother, I love my boys more than anyone in this world. Maybe JB wants him to break down and then maybe she will budge. I would cry or do whatever to get my children back safe and sound. I would be me. But, acting so calm, I believe is fueling her fire. JMO

Question: is the picture shown at http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2011/11/julia_biryukova_spending_time.php with Solomon with a sun over his face and a beachball in the corner, one that JB uploaded within the last few days to her Flikr account? I don't see that picture on her Flikr although that's what the article says.?

So her son is missing, she says kidnapped, and she is altering photos to put suns over her ex's face and put a beachball in the pic like it's such a normal and happy time for her at the moment?? Do i have that right?

My impression is that SM tried very hard to get proper care for his children but was stymied every time -- he requested an order of protection while she was involuntarily hospitalized with a GAF of 15 -- only to be denied that order of protection. Once she was released, she pulled a classic DB move and slapped him with an order protection, which was approved, and effectively barred him from seeing his children.

This man strikes me as someone who was abused by JB. I believe he did an amazing job (especially considering the amount of power and control she held over his daily life, his every move) of trying his hardest to stand up to an abuser and do what he thought would most protect his children. He had no apparent vested self-interest. All of his moves were in attempt to save his children. At some point, we have to realize he's not superman and can't make magical things happen when JB and the courts keep getting in his way. He was trying to play by the rules but it wasn't a fair game.

In my opinion, we should be pointing the finger first and foremost at JB, then at CPS, the courts, the hospitals, and the psychiatric staff. They are the ones who failed these poor children, not SM.

I agree. I would also like to add that those around JB that knew of her condition and enabled her also contributed to failing Sky and MM! It doesn't sound like to me that any other adult other then SM tried to protect them.

Question: is the picture shown at http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2011/11/julia_biryukova_spending_time.php with Solomon with a sun over his face and a beachball in the corner, one that JB uploaded within the last few days to her Flikr account? I don't see that picture on her Flikr although that's what the article says.?

So her son is missing, she says kidnapped, and she is altering photos to put suns over her ex's face and put a beachball in the pic like it's such a normal and happy time for her at the moment?? Do i have that right?

I saw that on her flikr account before the MSM identified the mother's name, thanks to Ginger Red's superior sleuthing.

I wonder if it was the mediation that triggered the faked disappearance of Sky. It isn't a sure thing that he was alive up until that point. I believe that JB was not going to bother with hiding Sky somewhere so she could get him later. She doesn't appear to be one who plans ahead with a set of goals and an agenda. She seems to be so focused on herself that I doubt she had any compassion for anyone else. She is cold. I think she felt sure of herself and that she could fool everybody.
I feel sorry for SM and for MM. Their anguish will intensify when Sky is finally found.
IMO

Absolutely.
I think Sky was gone for a while before mediation. Perhaps the pending mediation pushed JB over the edge and she killed him. Then she goes to mediation and finds out she is going to have to produce the child. Tries to back out, is unable to, so the abduction story is concocted.

Also...by making up allegations of abuse by the father she was able to keep him away from the kids. That way they couldn't tell him the kinds of things the mother was doing such as leaving them alone.

Mediation made her world come crashing down.

I feel so bad for this man.

Ummmm.....yes.

This is a woman who is more concerned with picking out a cartoon icon (should I use the beach ball or the ice cream cone?) and placing it over her ex's face in a photo than finding her son.

Speaks volumes. Volumes.

Not trying to be argumentative, but as a mother, I love my boys more than anyone in this world. Maybe JB wants him to break down and then maybe she will budge. I would cry or do whatever to get my children back safe and sound. I would be me. But, acting so calm, I believe is fueling her fire. JMO

So again, it's Solomon's fault that Julia won't tell what she has done with Sky? Solomon has lived this life with that woman for a very long time and has been manipulated by her at every single turn and now he needs to break down to appease her and then she will tell where Sky is at? It seems Solomon is in a damned if he does or damned if he doesn't category at least IMO.

Additionally, one other father that I am very aware of in a similar situation as Solomon is in presently is Kaine Horman and I don't recall him "breaking down" on national TV either. I guess if he broke down then we might know where Terri Horman buried Kyron as well?

~jmo~

BBM. You're much nicer than I am. I, personally, don't give a flying flip if JB self combusts on her own fire. And I sure as heck wouldn't alter my behavior one iota in deference to her if I were SM. He's been doing that already for years and look where that got him. She is not going to tell anyone where Sky is because that will wind her up in prison for life; there's no point in kissing up to her now. He's been dancing to her psychotic tune long enough. IMO.

[/B]

I agree. I would also like to add that those around JB that knew of her condition and enabled her also contributed to failing Sky and MM! It doesn't sound like to me that any other adult other then SM tried to protect them.

Yes indeed, I can think of three right off the bat who bear a lot of responsibility in what is happening as well.

So again, it's Solomon's fault that Julia won't tell what she has done with Sky? Solomon has lived this life with that woman for a very long time and has been manipulated by her at every single turn and now he needs to break down to appease her and then she will tell where Sky is at? It seems Solomon is in a damned if he does or damned if he doesn't category at least IMO.

Additionally, one other father that I am very aware of in a similar situation as Solomon is in presently is Kaine Horman and I don't recall him "breaking down" on national TV either. I guess if he broke down then we might know where Terri Horman buried Kyron as well?

~jmo~

I.could.not.agree.with.you.more.

111114_sky_metalwala_tb.jpg

http://bellevue.komonews.com/news/911/690857-volunteers-spread-word-about-missing-bellevue-boy

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.
An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster
Media Links

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11

It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in.
TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

We can link to Flickr account as long as its a public site and related to this case. No posting of pics here at Websleuths from Flickr account.

Please Continue Here...

I'm not a moderator, but didn't know if everyone was aware of the above instruction posted at the top of this thread.

took me a while to find the pic
but
here it is

6111687992_d91e11645f | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Ummmm.....yes.

This is a woman who is more concerned with picking out a cartoon icon (should I use the beach ball or the ice cream cone?) and placing it over her ex's face in a photo than finding her son.

Speaks volumes. Volumes.

Thanks for linking, Duck, I didn't see it when i was on there. It says "This photo was taken on September 4, 2011." Does that mean she uploaded it on that date? If so, the seattle weekly article is a little misleading, if she did upload it before Sky went missing..

I wouldn't upload pics of my ex onto my albums in the middle of a heated custody battle, but i guess there's worse things she could have obstructed his face with :waitasec:

~jmo~

Thank you for this post. As a state certified domestic batterer interventionist, it sickens me (literally, my stomach turns) when I see a survivor of DV get blamed for something the batterer sets up. I agree with you that he just can't do right in this situation.

I think it's difficult, in this society, for us to believe that a man can be abused by a woman -- and a strong, healthy man who is larger in size than than the abusing woman. Of course, I can't say with certainty that this is the case with SM and JB, but I can say it with almost-certainty, based on all the documents I have read and other evidence presented before me. SM is not to blame for JB's controlling, vicious, and abusive behavior.

Thanks for linking, Duck, I didn't see it when i was on there. It says "This photo was taken on September 4, 2011." Does that mean she uploaded it on that date? If so, the seattle weekly article is a little misleading, if she did upload it before Sky went missing..

I wouldn't upload pics of my ex onto my albums in the middle of a heated custody battle, but i guess there's worse things she could have obstructed his face with :waitasec:

M is younger than Sky is now, in that photo. So clearly the photo was not taken this year.

i am not sure when she edited the picture but i do remember when the story first broke out about sky being missing - this album was not available
it became visible few days after sky was reported missing
i do not have a flickr account so i am not sure how the reported date gets generated.

Odd after you posted this link, it says court documents no longer available.

Sometimes the link times out, but in this case it still works for me. I just checked it.

i am not sure when she edited the picture but i do remember when the story first broke out about sky being missing - this album was not available
it became visible few days after sky was reported missing
i do not have a flickr account so i am not sure how the reported date gets generated.

Interesting. So you think perhaps she added the sun right when he Sky went missing?

Thank you for this post. As a state certified domestic batterer interventionist, it sickens me (literally, my stomach turns) when I see a survivor of DV get blamed for something the batterer sets up. I agree with you that he just can't do right in this situation.

I think it's difficult, in this society, for us to believe that a man can be abused by a woman -- and a strong, healthy man who is larger in size than than the abusing woman. Of course, I can't say with certainty that this is the case with SM and JB, but I can say it with almost-certainty, based on all the documents I have read and other evidence presented before me. SM is not to blame for JB's controlling, vicious, and abusive behavior.

BBM I wrote a letter this year asking a TV personality that was covering Domestic Violence to please point out that it does NOT only happen to women. I wanted him to discuss that men can be victims as well and encourage men to reach out for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892