WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, IF Julia did in fact send her son into hiding, it wasn't to protect him. She would've done so out of spite. Obviously, JB knows that her accusations against Solomon are false because she preferred Solomon be given custody of M rather than having her sent into foster care. But, she repeatedly made false allegations against Solomon to keep the children from him in the past, and he just regained visitation rights prior to the staged abduction.

Why would she hide one child and not the other? Especially in the middle of custody negotiations. She had to know what that would do to her custody rights on her daughter. I don't think that idea has any legs.

Good Evening,
I am a co founder of Search And Seek Association. we are a group of volunteers who are helping to find Sky. I am very interested in what you have come up with for background on jb. I dont have the ability to go back to the begining of the 15 sections of topic for Sky, so im hoping if i post here you may be able to highlight the info for me?
I also am wondering, does anyone know how the law and order show in question actually ended? thanks so much for all your help in bringing Sky home.

Am I correct in assuming that this article refers to your group?

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/volunteers-will-cover-hundreds-miles-search-sky/nF65b/

If you have not already done so, you might consider contacting the moderators or site administration here to confirm your identity. Also, if you have specific questions, it would help folks here narrow the focus of their research.

Respectfully...

While it is true that Mr. Metalwala was not (so far as I know) a natural born citizen, I have seen nothing to indicate that he is in contact with or identifies himself with any other nation or culture. He lives here. I believe his entire family live here as well. It is even possible that he does not even know anyone who lives outside the United States -- let alone having a bond strong enough that they would secret his child.

While it is accurate to say that some other countries are even more misogynistic than this one, viewing and treating women even worse than we do here in America, I suspect that you are allowing Mr Metalwala's racial heritage and gender to influence your judgement. He is not a middle eastern radical muslim who believes women should be stoned to death for showing an ankle or reading a book, he is an American, a business owner, and apparently a devout Christian. His wife didn't wear a burka, she wore designer bling. He didn't oppress her or demand her subservience to his manly masterfulness, she dominated him to a level that probably challenged his Christian faith to its core.

That is what the evidence shows.

If fairness commands that we consider dad, and I am perfectly fine with that, then fairness also demands that we evaluate the evidence and the situation objectively. Which means that FIRST we need to ponder the questions how and why. It is here that the dad-did-it theory implodes, as there are no good answers to either question. How did he know the child would be left alone at the side of the road (and WHY was the child left alone at the side of the road)? How could he smuggle the child from the country with the police watching his every move? And why would he do this when he had just won visitation and catching Julia abandoning the kids yet again would shift that from bi-weekly visitation to full custody.

You state (bolded section) that the child was abducted. Do you have even a single fact or piece of evidence that supports this theory?

Bumping because thank you wasn't enough!

We know Sky was in JB's care when he went missing. We know her story doesn't add up. We know her behavior during the mediation was. . .I'll be nice and say "outside of the norm."

I hate to say it. . .but I think that people that some how want to be able to put SM as the perpetrator, are letting their biases cloud their thinking.

Oh yeah. . .we know that there was a possible cadaver dog hit. How does anyone explain that with SM as the perp? Take a look at LE's behavior as a clue to what they know. They don't believe that Sky is alive anymore. . .they have searched Marymoor Park, the Totem Lake park and ride, Watershed Park and various landfills. They are looking for a body. . .and it seems that they know that JB was on foot or on transit when she disposed of him.

To believe that the big bad "evil Muslim Pakistani" man had something to do with Sky's disappearance is so far out of a logical thought process to me that it makes me sad that apparently good people could actually believe it. :(

Welcome search and seek! I second what Chris posted, please get in touch with the moderators so you can become verified ASAP!! We are thrilled to have you here with us. Sky is out there somewhere and it's time to bring him home!!

Good Evening,
I am a co founder of Search And Seek Association. we are a group of volunteers who are helping to find Sky. I am very interested in what you have come up with for background on jb. I dont have the ability to go back to the begining of the 15 sections of topic for Sky, so im hoping if i post here you may be able to highlight the info for me?
I also am wondering, does anyone know how the law and order show in question actually ended? thanks so much for all your help in bringing Sky home.

Have they thoroughly searched the waterways along Bear Creek Parkway. . .and the landfills that any and all dumpsters for Redmond Town Center (even from behind Safeway) would end up? That is my inclination.

Oh yeah, one more. . .has the store, King Street Kafe, and the surrounding areas been searched (including garbage from that area?)

ETA- that last part is because I believe if JB did do something fatal to Sky, she might be inclined to dispose of him somewhere, if he was found, that would implicate SM. JMHO

MOO

Good Evening,

Welcome to WS search and seek! :welcome:

I'm glad someone was able to provide you with info on how the law and order episode concluded. I don't have TV or working computer speakers so I didn't 'see/hear' the episode. I've only read what has been commented here.

I will try and find the link with the episode and bump it up for you. Please let me know if I can find further info for you so you don't have to go through all 15 threads. It took me a bit to figure out, but I can find things fairly easily here.

hth and thank you for searching for Sky. I pray you're successfull in finding him.

Cubs'

some links for search and seek. These are links to individual posts from previous threads. Including MSM articles regarding the Law and Order Show and the link to the MSM non discussion thread for Sky's case.

Compiling what I find.

hth

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #6

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #6

There you go. The last link I posted above has the link to the episode. Please let me know if this works. If not, I'll continue looking and will be reading and in and out here all weekend.

thanks again for searching for Sky!

With Julisa OCD , I've been thinking Sky HAS to be somewhere clean. I can't imagine her throwing him in the garbage at all...if he has passed.

Most moms who kill toddlers or babies dispose of their bodies in water. That would fit Julia's OCD, do you think?

Good Evening,

The episode ended with the police deciding not to press charges for their false statements to police. They felt they had been through enough. (Earlier, the couple had lied, each taking the blame, saying they had accidentally killed the child in different ways. But the ME found the child had died of SIDS).

BBM. I'm sorry if I had somehow implied your theory being related to Julia having Sky abducted. When I mentioned a baby resembling Sky, I was thinking along the lines of where Julia might find someone with a child resembling Sky and the same age as Sky who would be willing to go out on a limb for her by allowing her to use their childs passport to transport Sky to a "safe" destination as you suggested.

My thoughts were along the lines of Julia having a limited ability to find such a child who is not Sky, but resembles Sky strongly enough for Sky to pass as this other child by using their photo on their visa or passport. I could only conclude Sky would resemble someone in his family, and when considering both his mother and fathers sides, he favors his fathers more so than his mothers side.

I hope that makes sense...

:)

BBM
Makes perfect sense, and no "sorries" needed. I originally wrote thinking about dad's side of the family, and didn't make it clear. It never occurred to me about JB having him abducted,although I think if she did it would be to punish dad, and not to save him from anyone or anything. This is such a strange situation, just trying to think outside of the box... :)

Just wish this baby was home for Christmas.... :santa:

how do i find who the moderator is? yes that is me in the article. another good one is located on www.komotv.com show a lot of what we did the other day.
Here are the instructions S and S...

If a member wants to post as a professional ( a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.
wsverify@xmission.com
Please include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case they are asking to be verified on.
All info will be kept strictly confidential
Thank you!

Respectfully...

While it is true that Mr. Metalwala was not (so far as I know) a natural born citizen, I have seen nothing to indicate that he is in contact with or identifies himself with any other nation or culture. He lives here. I believe his entire family live here as well. It is even possible that he does not even know anyone who lives outside the United States -- let alone having a bond strong enough that they would secret his child.

While it is accurate to say that some other countries are even more misogynistic than this one, viewing and treating women even worse than we do here in America, I suspect that you are allowing Mr Metalwala's racial heritage and gender to influence your judgement. He is not a middle eastern radical muslim who believes women should be stoned to death for showing an ankle or reading a book, he is an American, a business owner, and apparently a devout Christian. His wife didn't wear a burka, she wore designer bling. He didn't oppress her or demand her subservience to his manly masterfulness, she dominated him to a level that probably challenged his Christian faith to its core.

That is what the evidence shows.

If fairness commands that we consider dad, and I am perfectly fine with that, then fairness also demands that we evaluate the evidence and the situation objectively. Which means that FIRST we need to ponder the questions how and why. It is here that the dad-did-it theory implodes, as there are no good answers to either question. How did he know the child would be left alone at the side of the road (and WHY was the child left alone at the side of the road)? How could he smuggle the child from the country with the police watching his every move? And why would he do this when he had just won visitation and catching Julia abandoning the kids yet again would shift that from bi-weekly visitation to full custody.

You state (bolded section) that the child was abducted. Do you have even a single fact or piece of evidence that supports this theory?

Whoaaahhh,
I seem to have hit a nerve - didn't mean it that way at all. Just speaking from personal experience with cultural differences. I do think it's stretching my statement quite a bit with the stoning and radical muslim comments though. Never did I infer anything to that extreme, or that differences were bad - just a different way of thinking and living for some.

And as far as his gender and racial heritage - just speaking from personal experience. The individuals that I interacted with for 10 years - most were born here in the states, were very Americanized but their culture was very different. That's all. Won't go into details but those that seemed very Americanized became very different when they crossed the threshold at home. Did I say bad? No. Just different. If you were to ask them, they'd probably tell you the same. They're proud of their heritage, no matter how Americanized.

As far as the theory imploding? How did we know the child was actually left along the side of the road? As has been inferred, JB tells many lies. Why would dad have him secreted away? To keep him from JB.

As far as abduction comment, I have no facts or piece of evidence - that was a theory, a spin-off of the original report from JB. Other than occasional police reports I don't think we here have many facts - most of what we do is theorize, making assumptions based on what is accessible in the mainstream media.

I would respectfully mention that we do not know very much about Mr M - other than what he has told the public and how he has chosen to represent himself. Do I think he did it - probably not, but I won't discount anything.

What we have to work with is based on one-sided information mostly about JB's oddities and mental issues. Do I think JB did it - probably. I know some people with issues, sure, but that doesn't mean they are murderers though. And dreams - well, I have some strange dreams, but don't think that would make me a murderer either.

My purpose in posting here is not to antagonize or offend anyone, just to throw thoughts out there that make people think. My whole reason for being here is to possibly help bring Sky home.

So to those I've unintentionally offended, I'm sorry.

Bumping because thank you wasn't enough!

We know Sky was in JB's care when he went missing. We know her story doesn't add up. We know her behavior during the mediation was. . .I'll be nice and say "outside of the norm."

I hate to say it. . .but I think that people that some how want to be able to put SM as the perpetrator, are letting their biases cloud their thinking.

Oh yeah. . .we know that there was a possible cadaver dog hit. How does anyone explain that with SM as the perp? Take a look at LE's behavior as a clue to what they know. They don't believe that Sky is alive anymore. . .they have searched Marymoor Park, the Totem Lake park and ride, Watershed Park and various landfills. They are looking for a body. . .and it seems that they know that JB was on foot or on transit when she disposed of him.

To believe that the big bad "evil Muslim Pakistani" man had something to do with Sky's disappearance is so far out of a logical thought process to me that it makes me sad that apparently good people could actually believe it. :(

BBM
I'm sorry that somehow my mentioning cultural differences hit such a nerve, but I do take offense at the extremes that my simple comments have been stretched. Nowhere did I call anyone a big bad evil muslim pakistani man. And I am a good person, but I'm not discounting anything at this point - you can read other comments I've made. I just believe we're supposing and theorizing on what the media has spun and fed to us. Truth in it - sure, but the gospel - absolutely not. It's not official.

I hope no one here (that thinks I spoke so improperly and illogically) is ever in a situation where they're crucified over one-sided info presented about them. I have, and maybe that's what makes me think about both sides of a story. As I said, do I think JB is guilty, probably, but I still think we're doing a lot of glorifying of dad based on what he's told us.

MHOO

Just wish the baby was home safely, that's all. :(

As far as the theory imploding? How did we know the child was actually left along the side of the road? As has been inferred, JB tells many lies. Why would dad have him secreted away? To keep him from JB.

I have a hard time figuring out why she would have lied that she left the child along the side of the road if Dad's family in fact took possession of him in some different way. Doesn't she want him found?

BBM
I'm sorry that somehow my mentioning cultural differences hit such a nerve, but I do take offense at the extremes that my simple comments have been stretched. Nowhere did I call anyone a big bad evil muslim pakistani man. And I am a good person, but I'm not discounting anything at this point - you can read other comments I've made. I just believe we're supposing and theorizing on what the media has spun and fed to us. Truth in it - sure, but the gospel - absolutely not. It's not official.

I hope no one here (that thinks I spoke so improperly and illogically) is ever in a situation where they're crucified over one-sided info presented about them. I have, and maybe that's what makes me think about both sides of a story. As I said, do I think JB is guilty, probably, but I still think we're doing a lot of glorifying of dad based on what he's told us.

MHOO

Just wish the baby was home safely, that's all. :(

Sorry, I wasn't quoting you. I was quoting JB (and I miss quoted her). What she actually said in an e-mail was. . .

"My former husband is a sadistic Muslim Pakistani. No one has any idea. This is all too difficult. Kindly, Julia.”
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/11/missing-toddlers-mom-speaks-to-abc-news-on-email/

I don't doubt that you are a good person. But the spin that SM had something to do with Sky's disappearance is coming directly from Julia herself. There is no evidence that supports that theory. There is no logical explanation for Julia's behavior if that was true.

I don't believe that there is any media spin on JB's culpability here. Most of what points in that direction has come from court declarations and JB's own lies. If JB feels she is being crucified by the media and the story is one sided she is free to come forward and defend herself, but she hasn't.

I believe that LE knows what happened to Sky, now they just need the hard evidence to back that up.

MOO

BBM: I agree, Katy!

NO ONE, in their right mind, would leave a sick child in a car alone! If Sky was sick enough to need a visit to an ER, she would have picked him up and toted him, and M would have walked alongside her. My son is over 30 pounds, but I'd tote him 10 miles if it meant him being safe. Because that's what a mom does!

I'll never believe Sky was in the car that morning. Julia needs to tell the truth and stop hiding behind her attorney. However, for me, she says more with each passing day when she does NOTHING to find her son. The only person who wouldn't want their child found is the one who has something to hide (ala Casey Anthony).

I'm sick of these "disappearing" children! People don't disappear, particularly not a 2 y/o child!

I wonder if she doesn't live with her mom - or go between her mom and brothers. There has to be a reason why a "loving" (insert sarcasm) grandmother wouldn't beat the pavement, handing out fliers, speaking (not emailing) with the media to LOCATE HER GRANDSON!!!! And, then she speaks negatively of SM getting custody of M? :waitasec:

There are a whole lot of children abducted from the US every year and taken abroad - no visas obtained because they didn't want to be caught. I lived in Italy for 3 years (with a visa, of course), but I could have visited there for 90 days without needing one. Now, after that 90 days, if I got "lost" in Europe, how long before I could be found? Where there's a will, there's a way!

With that said, I don't believe Sky was abducted abroad.
BBM
You're right, of course, and I am looking through the lens of moving children legally but IME with VWP I had to show intent to return when entering the UK without a visa. Perhaps we have stricter entry protocols than other countries but I was required to prove I had a job and home to return to in addition to a return flight booking already in place before I was granted entry clearance.

I guess I could have eaten the cost of the airfare and quit my job, lost my apartment, and relinquished all my possessions once I was here. But I'm too honest and terrified of UKBA for all that. ;)

JMO

Where in the world is Sky? Christmas and he's out there somewhere all alone. It just breaks my heart. Why oh why won't she do the right thing? If she didn't want him, all she had to do was ask Solomon to take him and he would have done so in a split second.

Search and seek - if you have any contact with Solomon whatsoever, please tell him how much his son means to all of us here. Sky has touched me in a way no other missing child has except for Caylee and it's those big beautiful eyes that drew me in. We appreciate your service to Sky in trying to help locate him. If I weren't clear across the country from ya'll, I'd be there in a heartbeat to lend my hand. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'm praying for a miracle this Christmas and hoping against hope that Julia will man up and do the right thing.

From the article posted by BritsKate....

There are also photos of bruises on Sky and his 4-year-old sister that Biryukova blamed on Solomon Metalwala. He was ultimately cleared of the allegations and never charged.

"Well, he passed the polygraph exams, he passed the CPS investigations, and the hospital check-ups proved that there was no abuse. Everything was a lie," said Metalwala's lawyer, Clay Terry.

I think this should clear up any loose ends about Solomon and the lie detector tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06