WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm....perhaps I should mention this to my friend Clay Terry? I wonder if the city could sponsor a commemorative slide for Sky....

Such a lovely thought!!

If you could that would be totally awesome!

Found this guy way down on the second page so back up the slide you go.

On the other side of the State . . . this giant Red Wagon has a slide for the handle . . . thought you all might enjoy seeing this . . .

Big Red Wagon Slide for kids, Spokane, Washington - YouTube

Ok this was great.

Could just visualize the belly of the Panda with the arms and legs as slides. Totally sure someone could up with a zillion ideas.

Sky deserves laughter and this was a wonderful video so thank you :)

I love this idea too! Maybe a company would donate a slide in his memory?

Our little man! Is it possible to love someone you've never met? I guess so! I love beautiful Caylee too.

IIRC there was a company that did donate some playground items for a park dedicated in the memory of Zahra Baker as well.

I am trying to recall if some was paid for through donations or if they discounted the items. I will have to go back and check through the news stories. I do recall the dedication of the park and watching.

Hello Sky Crew! I think about Sky all the time, he is the reason I found this place. It's almost been a year and I hate to think he's been missing for so long. I have a daughter that just turned 3 and I think of Sky and all that he SHOULD be doing with his Dad and Sister.

I hope and pray that Julia's freedom comes to an end (NOW) and that Sky will be found - reunited with those that love him and will give him all the opportunities this world has to offer.

I thoroughly enjoyed the video of the pandas on the slide, I was smiling from ear to ear. And the wagon slide, how cool! I think it would be great to have a slide in Sky's name! Let Julia freak over the number of dirty little hands climbing and sliding for years on end.

Thank you to all of you that are keeping this thread going, we're one day closer.

I keep checking on you little guy.

Any movement at all going on to pursue justice?

Back up the slide you go, baby boy. I feel something should break in your case soon, maybe it's the anniversary. I do know BPD is working for you baby boy. One day closer.

Youre on my mind this morning Little Man...just like EVERY morning.
Its getting cold here...fall has arrived. I wish you and I could snuggle up,have hot cocoa and watch the puppys play in the leaves.
We're lookin for you Sky.

Did she also add some new profile pictures or am I on the wrong fb page? TIA

Love the slide idea:thumbup:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Little Sky - how I wonder where you are. How I wonder how certain people that should have loved you in life can continue on without looking for you.

I can tell you little man that one day there WILL be justice for you! One day closer...

Did she also add some new profile pictures or am I on the wrong fb page? TIA

Love the slide idea:thumbup:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I checked and her photos are set to private (I believe). So, perhaps you're looking on a different FB page? Hers is under "Julia JB." Although I highly suspect she has at least two more out there under pseudonyms....

Ive still been thinking about an "age enhanced" photo or sketch of our boy.
At one point I thought I had some help to create one here on my computer..but was then told that my laptop is a and that I would need some "software"...blah blah.
Anyways...I wanted to run the thought past my SC family. :)

A little boy can change alot in a year... :dunno:

I haven't posted lately but I keep checking on our little one Sky praying he has been found! Sky Crew you all rock!!!!

Ugh, this case makes me so sad. There were so many warning signs.

Why aren't LE putting more public pressure on Julia?

Gatekeeper, I LOVE the idea of an age progression being done for Sky! I was recently going through all the pictures I have of my my daughter; I literally have thousands from the day I found out I was pregnant, until yesterday. She is a few months younger than Sky. I compared her picture from last year to today and she looks so different! You can see the same facial features, but I am not sure she would be recognized by someone who doesn't know her. Her hair is so much longer and a different shade from all those sunny beach days (she never keeps her hat on!). She is leaner and taller (of course) and has lost her "baby" features. I think it is an absolutely fantastic idea to get a progression of Sky, not only to see what he looks like today, but also to raise awareness that he is still missing.

Gatekeeper, I LOVE the idea of an age progression being done for Sky! I was recently going through all the pictures I have of my my daughter; I literally have thousands from the day I found out I was pregnant, until yesterday. She is a few months younger than Sky. I compared her picture from last year to today and she looks so different! You can see the same facial features, but I am not sure she would be recognized by someone who doesn't know her. Her hair is so much longer and a different shade from all those sunny beach days (she never keeps her hat on!). She is leaner and taller (of course) and has lost her "baby" features. I think it is an absolutely fantastic idea to get a progression of Sky, not only to see what he looks like today, but also to raise awareness that he is still missing.

I think CarlK did one a few threads back. I will try to find it.

Attachments

• skyagepro.jpg
    skyagepro.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics