WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, this case makes me so sad. There were so many warning signs.

Why aren't LE putting more public pressure on Julia?

I also wonder. I always assumed they had something brewing, the case against her needed ______, and it would be just be a matter of time - however, I never thought it would take this long.

Where are you little man?

I think CarlK did one a few threads back. I will try to find it.

Thanks miikismom!!
Maybe we could work on a few pictures..see which one looks the best. Then we could try and get them "out there" where folks can see it!!

I want to scream to the world..."This little boy is STILL missing!!!!"

Gatekeeper, I LOVE the idea of an age progression being done for Sky! I was recently going through all the pictures I have of my my daughter; I literally have thousands from the day I found out I was pregnant, until yesterday. She is a few months younger than Sky. I compared her picture from last year to today and she looks so different! You can see the same facial features, but I am not sure she would be recognized by someone who doesn't know her. Her hair is so much longer and a different shade from all those sunny beach days (she never keeps her hat on!). She is leaner and taller (of course) and has lost her "baby" features. I think it is an absolutely fantastic idea to get a progression of Sky, not only to see what he looks like today, but also to raise awareness that he is still missing.

My son is a few months older than Sky. We have his pictures made every 5-6 months professionally. He had them taken in April and again in September. He doesn't look like the same child. I hadn't even realized how much he had changed until I looked at them. My son always had a 'military cut' hairstyle and I've let it grow into a longer 'little boy' style...amazing how much a hairstyle will change a child's appearance, not to mention the physical changes.

IF (and I think that's a rather big IF) Sky is still among us, then I don't think he would look a whole lot like he did even a year ago. Especially if a person wants him to look different. I, sadly, think Julia knows exactly where he is. And, how that heartless thing (I won't call her a woman) can lay down each night and sleep is beyond my comprehension.

I think our Constitution needs to be revisited. While I support the right to plea the 5th, I will NEVER believe our forefathers meant for it to be used in the manner that these murderous individuals are doing. NO ONE should have to wonder where their baby is all the while the suspect goes on living as though nothing ever happened. That's not just Sky's case, that includes cases like Christian Aguilar's.

Off my rant! I'm so sick of nothing being done to her! HOW DARE SHE?!! :banghead: Okay, now I'm off my rant.

Found you on Page 2 again. Praying for you little man! Please come home soon. In the meantime.....Up Up Up You Go!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

BoydownSlide.gif

ETA: Did Solomon ever set-up a web page for Sky?

Up, Up you go little man!

:heartbeat: Sky Crew :heartbeat:

Sky, one day closer litte one...

The anniversary of Sky's disappearance is coming up soon and that happens to be the same day as the election. I hope that the media doesn't fail to do an article reminding people that Sky is still missing.

I wish we knew that the police were doing more to find him. I know they say it's still an active case, but I don't have that feeling. That's just my personal opinion. I hope and pray they prove me wrong! I wonder if an additional request to meet with Julia has been made? It's been almost a year, surely she's not so distraught now that she can't answer some questions that I'm sure they have.

I think of Sky all the time. How can she just go on with life as if he never meant anything? She needs to be in jail - for the neglect of MM at the very least.

Please let there be a break in this case soon! :please: Sky, we will never abandon you, sweetheart!

UGH! Julia has messed with her Facebook privacy settings AGAIN!

Rather than take the pessimistic approach that LE is not doing enough and that Julia is just playing around in her spare time without a care in the world as the one year anniversary of her son's "date gone missing" approaches, I'm going to take the optimistic approach that this means Julia is feeling the heat for one reason or another. I wonder if someone turned on her....

Stan, how're you doing out there with your one and only nephew missing -- the one who's name YOU picked out?

Sue, how's the weather where you're at? Getting awfully cold for a little baby to be all alone on his own....don't you think?

Sorry, guys, I'm just getting angry and frustrated as this anniversary approaches. Allegiances need to be severed. ASAP. You hear me? ASAP.

I wish we could all get together on the 6th and honor our Little Man....just love him,like he should be loved.

Sky, we miss you so much. We will never give up searching for you, or seeking justice for you. One day closer sweetheart.

Bumping you back up the slide little guy. Gonna keep doing it until we find you precious boy. One day closer.

I found this handsome, young gentleman on the 2nd page... :innocent:

Must be time for a "slide ride"!!! ;)

I wish we could all get together on the 6th and honor our Little Man....just love him,like he should be loved.

Since we're spread all over, maybe we can all light a candle for him.

Rougelatete - I completely feel your frustration! I'd like 15 minutes with her to 'talk'. How can we have more love and concern for her son than she seems to?

I am heading on vacation with my boys for "fall break". I will think about Sky and wonder - Why hasn't there been more action? I will continue to wonder when there will be justice for Sky.

Up the slide you go little one. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

What a lovely idea, Bree! I love the idea of lighting candles all across the United States -- the world, even! -- for our dear Sky. I'm totally going to do it. Maybe we could also change our profile avatar pics to candles on his anniversary-date so he has a glowing light of support on this forum from his Sky Crew. Any thoughts?

Anyhow, in the meantime....I found this: http://vk.com/id133577864

Anyone know what it might be?

I just cannot believe its been alsmot a year this little guy has been missing. With no arrests and no information from the police, it feels like this case has gone cold. Its just so sad.

Wherever you are little sky, we refuse to let you become a memory. xxxx

Since we're spread all over, maybe we can all light a candle for him.
Rougelatete - I completely feel your frustration! I'd like 15 minutes with her to 'talk'. How can we have more love and concern for her son than she seems to?

Great idea!!
I think we should do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members