WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...Look at all of us!! Our candle avatars are making such a beautiful light..hopefully bright enough to guide our Little Man home!!

Its all for you Sky...we love you!

And it looks like all of us have blue in our candles, for our little boy. Please let these candles guide him home, and show him the light of the love so many people have for him.

Skye, wherever you are, we are with you in spirit, to hold you tight and to help you through whatever it is that's going on with you. If love could bring you home, you would have been in your Daddy's arms a year ago.

Today I started handing out Skys "missing flyers" again. Its time.

Good afternoon Sky Crew!

I have been away dealing with RL for a week. My dear sweet brother who was terminally ill (that I traveled to visit often) lost his battle with a terrible disease last Thursday. His funeral was yesterday. I am happy for him - happy that he is out of pain and out of the body that was no longer working. I have been terribly sad for me and the rest of his family/loved ones/friends. He will be deeply missed.

I thought about Sky during my absence. I am SO glad to see everyone here still posting and thinking about Sky.

:welcome4: Seajay!! Great comments! We love to have another member join our crew.

I cannot even believe that it has almost been a year since I first heard Sky's name and saw his beautiful little face. I cannot believe the people (other than his dear father Solomon) who knew him best are not out there campaigning to find him. Where is this little guy's mother? Why doesn't she care that her darling, precious, little bundle of joy is gone? Where is JB's friends and family? Why haven't they taken ANY of their own precious time to look for him? Why don't they care??? I simply do not get it!!

I have changed my avatar to signify my support of this wonderful group and of course my support for finding Sky.

Cocomod, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is seeing a loved one suffer. Prayers for you and your family.

Cocomod, I, too am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sky baby, one day closer. You have a lot of people praying, wishing, and hoping you home. Follow the (candle) light. We love you.

Cocomod, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You have shown us over the past year in Sky's forum how very big your heart is and I have no doubt your brother felt -- and continues to feel -- your love for him. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. I hope you are able to find some peace.

Sky, look at all these lights glowing for you! Seajay said it best: if love could bring you home, you'd have been back a long time ago. We are sending that love and praying for you, our main man. We are praying for justice, for resolution, and for answers. We hope they are just around the bend.

I just wrote to Carla Iafrate at Bellevue Police Department to see if there is anything new they can share with us, or if they are aware of any activities that might be taking place around Nov. 6. I will keep the Sky Crew posted. Generally, she/they have been good about getting back to me even if there is nothing to report.

Sky baby, one day closer.

Hey darling boy. Thinking about you today. I pray you got to laugh today, to smile, to enjoy hugs and kisses. Please know that you are loved and missed by so many who won't give up on you.

(((Cocomod)))) So sorry to hear about your loss - prayers and thoughts coming your way...

Seems I can't post a picture... but how do you like my new avatar?

Cocomod - Sorry to hear about the loss of your brother! It's always hard to lose a loved one, but it makes it easier knowing they are no longer in pain. :hug:

Chela - Fabulous - thanks!! :rocker:

You guys are making my heart go up a few sizes. Adding my light for little Sky.

I emailed Clay Terry (Solomon's attorney) today to let him know that we changed our avatars to candle images and that we are all standing in solidarity, beaming a huge light of love and support out to Solomon, Clay, and little M as this anniversary approaches. I want Solomon to know that he is not alone in this fight for justice and that he has a whole community of people he has never even met that love and care deeply for Sky.

I would like to suggest that we all take a minute (I will take mine at 9:50am -- when Julia made that first call to LE to report Sky missing) on Tuesday, November 6th, to sit in a moment of quiet reflection and think about the beautiful boy who has been missing for a year and send out a small prayer for resolution and justice. Small prayers, when amassed together, can have great impact, I do believe....

I emailed Clay Terry (Solomon's attorney) today to let him know that we changed our avatars to candle images and that we are all standing in solidarity, beaming a huge light of love and support out to Solomon, Clay, and little M as this anniversary approaches. I want Solomon to know that he is not alone in this fight for justice and that he has a whole community of people he has never even met that love and care deeply for Sky.

I would like to suggest that we all take a minute (I will take mine at 9:50am -- when Julia made that first call to LE to report Sky missing) on Tuesday, November 6th, to sit in a moment of quiet reflection and think about the beautiful boy who has been missing for a year and send out a small prayer for resolution and justice. Small prayers, when amassed together, can have great impact, I do believe....

BBM: I'm in. And, I do believe there is power in prayer!

Sky, we're still here for you sweet little man.

above snipped for space

Thank you Rougelatete for this great idea!

((((Sky Crew))))

Good morning little one. We are lighting the way for you to come home to your Daddy and big sister.

If I lived closer, I would be there next Saturday to show support for Sky and all those who love him. It would be awesome if a local WS'er could attend and share the experience with the rest of us.

If I lived closer, I would be there next Saturday to show support for Sky and all those who love him. It would be awesome if a local WS'er could attend and share the experience with the rest of us.

Good Morning Sky Crew! :)

Good Morning Little Man! :heartbeat:

Im workin on it! Im going to see if I can switch schedules at work and try to get my DD to tag along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill