WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's another:

The one you found was from 28 days ago so I thought I'd do a search and found this one from 5 days ago. (she just removed "polite" from the title)

http://www.pandahi.com/1013985657.html

Edited to add:

And here is a whole bunch of them on "post job free" website:
From dates Apr 12th through May 1

http://www.postjobfree.com/ResumeList.aspx?q=nice+girl+looking+honorable&l=Redmond,+WA&radius=25

Holy Schlmoley...great gravy, that's insane! I used "nice polite vegan girl" - surprisingly, nothing else came back in searches except for her posts! Awesome job!

Mollydriver and Secrett - You guys rock!! Thank you! She sure is busy in the back alleys of the internet isn't she?

Here are the screenshots of her ads on this website:

pandahicom1013309701_zpsad44087d.jpg

pandahicom1013985657_zpse9dc60f8.jpg

pandahicom1013372266_zps4cb691d5.jpg

Here's a nice little response to her ads (one of the same responses that was posted on CL):

http://www.pandahi.com/1014139689.html

Hey guys,
Does anyone know how to respond to these ads on Pandahi? I found this ad while I was searching for more postings by Julia and I can't tell where this person lives or how to respond to her. I have some things that I can give her and I really want to help her but I don't know how to contact her. :(

http://www.pandahi.com/1014026317.html

Whoa.....Julia states in her "Be my miracle" ad that she is being evicted and that she was served papers in February!!! :great:

She says she lost her job.....Julia had a job?? I doubt that very much. LOL!

Oh this makes me very, very happy....she is desperate. Too bad she's not as desperate to find Sky!! :furious:

I know that Bellevue has a free place for her to stay :jail:

Where is Sky? HE is the one who needs a miracle.

Hey guys,
Does anyone know how to respond to these ads on Pandahi? I found this ad while I was searching for more postings by Julia and I can't tell where this person lives or how to respond to her. I have some things that I can give her and I really want to help her but I don't know how to contact her. :(

Look across the very top- there is a black bar and on the right hand side it says "response". Click on that. And always, always, be careful.

Look across the very top- there is a black bar and on the right hand side it says "response". Click on that. And always, always, be careful.

Thank you!

re: BBM - Oh man....I was so ready to jump in the car to get some things to her, I almost forgot. Thank you so much for the reminder, we never know who could be hiding behind any ad on the internet. :(

Whoa.....Julia states in her "Be my miracle" ad that she is being evicted and that she was served papers in February!!! :great:

She says she lost her job.....Julia had a job?? I doubt that very much. LOL!

Oh this makes me very, very happy....she is desperate. Too bad she's not as desperate to find Sky!! :furious:

Yes, I noticed the part about her eviction, too. Things could have been a lot easier on her if she'd cooperated with LE. At least she'd be guaranteed room and board.

From her job listings, I gather she is look for honest work cleaning stables. Er... did I read that right? :waitasec:
I guess being a vegan is a good "skill" to have when you're working around horses? Lol

Hey guys,

Princess if you look in the top right corner it says 'response' that will allow you to respond to her. Bless you!!

Yes, I noticed the part about her eviction, too. Things could have been a lot easier on her if she'd cooperated with LE. At least she'd be guaranteed room and board.

From her job listings, I gather she is look for honest work cleaning stables. Er... did I read that right? :waitasec:
I guess being a vegan is a good "skill" to have when you're working around horses? Lol

When they realize that she keeps things SO clean that they don't even have any food in the fridge or cupboards and won't allow them to eat in their own home...they'll probably fire her :facepalm:

Thank you!

re: BBM - Oh man....I was so ready to jump in the car to get some things to her, I almost forgot. Thank you so much for the reminder, we never know who could be hiding behind any ad on the internet. :(
Uuuuunh. Correct. Julia is a good example --- trying to come across as sweet, honest, victimized and desperate. It's a shame when you want to help someone that you really don't know if they're the victim or the one doing the victimizing.

When they realize that she keeps things SO clean that they don't even have any food in the fridge or cupboards and won't allow them to eat in their own home...they'll probably fire her :facepalm:
Hi, Sparklin! :seeya: Nice to see you. Haven't seen you in a loooooong time.
That's a beautiful avatar.

I have to wonder if Julia's found a few very brief jobs. It wouldn't surprise me if she cannot keep a steady job. I hope the "stable" job she's looking for works out for her. Heehee.:bud:

Whoa.....Julia states in her "Be my miracle" ad that she is being evicted and that she was served papers in February!!! :great:She says she lost her job.....Julia had a job?? I doubt that very much. LOL!

:yesss:

Princess if you look in the top right corner it says 'response' that will allow you to respond to her. Bless you!!

Thanks you guys! I responded to her. I felt so bad when I read her post, I hope I can help her out with some of the things that she needs. :blowkiss:

:floorlaugh: I wish that I could find someone to hire her to come scoop their dog poop from their yard! She'll do ANYTHING, right??

Hahaha!! This had me rolling! :clap:

Uuuuunh. Correct. Julia is a good example --- trying to come across as sweet, honest, victimized and desperate. It's a shame when you want to help someone that you really don't know if they're the victim or the one doing the victimizing.
You are totally right!! :blushing:

If she is being evicted, that must mean she lost her housing subsidy.

Awww poor thing! NOT! I have no sympathy for Julia - NONE!

There's no need for Julia to be homeless though. They'll welcome her with open arms at the :jail: if she told the truth about Sky. Think of the cleaning she could do there! :sweep:

ETA: You can save those pages as a pdf using this link: http://pdfmyurl.com/ Maybe Mr. Terry may want to see those as well?

I just noticed another little detail that she snuck into her "Be my miracle" ad right in the middle of everything she writes:

I am a recent divorcee after being married for 12 years.
I am struggling financially to start my life anew.
swf, 5'6", 138 lbs, grew up on a family farm in Ukraine.
I trust in peace, perfect health, wisdom, fortitude, gratitude, infinite LOVE is the only truth.
Libertarian/ Constitutionalist.

What does that have to do with finding honest employment? Oh yeah, nothing. It's just an ad begging for a sugar daddy that is poorly disguised as a home helper services ad.

I just noticed another little detail that she snuck into her "Be my miracle" ad right in the middle of everything she writes:

What does that have to do with finding honest employment? Oh yeah, nothing. It's just an ad begging for a sugar daddy that is poorly disguised as a home helper services ad.

It has nothing to do with finding a job. She does say she is willing to do ANYTHING. Anything except tell the truth about her child!!!!! :jail::jail::jail:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...w-hope-of-finding-missing-kids-206534411.html

Ohio case gives local parents new hope of finding missing kids

Monday's shocking news also gave new hope to the father of Sky Metalwala, who has been missing for a year and a half.
Solomon Metalwala's son was just 2-years old when his mom told police her car ran out of gas and she left Sky in the car while she went for help. She said Sky was gone when she returned.

"They haven't found his body, so that means he's out there somewhere," Solomon said.

Solomon said he's holding out hope that he'll see his child again.

"It means there's hope for me. There's hope for everything," he said.

Solomon believes Bellevue police are still on the case, but he has no new information about his son's whereabouts. He's just glad the girls in Ohio had the courage to call out for help.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...w-hope-of-finding-missing-kids-206534411.html

Ohio case gives local parents new hope of finding missing kids

Solomon Metalwala's son was just 2-years old when his mom told police her car ran out of gas and she left Sky in the car while she went for help. She said Sky was gone when she returned.

"They haven't found his body, so that means he's out there somewhere," Solomon said.

Solomon said he's holding out hope that he'll see his child again.

"It means there's hope for me. There's hope for everything," he said.

Solomon believes Bellevue police are still on the case, but he has no new information about his son's whereabouts. He's just glad the girls in Ohio had the courage to call out for help.

re: BBM - They sure as heck better be!!

I can't believe that these mothers of missing children can just hide behind a lawyer and simply refuse to talk to investigators. How can that happen? When it comes to a caregiver who has "lost track" of the person they are in charge of (whether it is a child, elder, someone with medical challenges or whatever), they should not be able to just sit there and refuse to speak. They are responsible for that person's well being!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann