WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think if the mother has hidden Sky to protect him from his father, wouldn't that have come out by now?

Especially after her daughter has been placed into protective custody?

MOO

Not necessarily. IMO mom may believe daughter being in state custody is better than being with dad. Especially if she believes there is a chance someone in her family will 'win' custody via court.

As someone else posted, I too believe it is possible she scooted the boy off to the Ukraine. Where is gitana1? She is much better at knowing the Hauge countries with regards to international parental abduction. Any thoughts gitana? tia

jmo

I do think that is true. However, I'm thinking back to other instances --- the mom says the dad hit her, the mom says the dad hit the daughter, the mom says dad his Sky. It seems that if that were true, then at least one of those instances would be substantiated by CPS.

On the audiotape, the mom says something about the daughter not knowing how to lie. The dad responds to the mom 'you do' or something like that. I believe that is what is going on here. And that is hard to say, as a child psychologist and having called CPS myself about more than one child.

Also keep in mind that when people record other people, they are more likely to manipulate the conversation, as they KNOW they are being recorded. He, I would imagine, did not know he was being recorded.

I agree, but he sure has set up her character.

imhoo it is the court records that speak for themselves..

fwiw, I find the both of them to be hardly worthy of the parent of the year award

at least he is taking two polys to clear himself and speaking to the media...

I agree, but he sure has set up her character.

And she has set him up as well, IMHO.

Both of them have exhibited less than stellar performances as parents and as spouses. But I don't believe the dad is involved. MOO

Bullcrap. This guy set his wife up. I'll eat dirt if I'm wrong.

I think she's brilliant to find a picture of her son, taken in March 2011 on a family trip wearing that outfit. I have several pics of my children wearing the same outfits!!! If that outfit was loose in March, it would still fit him on Sunday. IMO

Why? Because he was abusing her and she had social workers who deemed her "sane". This man has a HUGE family network, my guess is that he terrifies her and gets away with it. IMO

If he were a "fit" father, and she was as crazy as he claims, social services would have put those children in his care. Why doesn't he have them now? Because they are not certain... IMO

This is sheer craziness, that woman did not hurt her son. He is either hidden from his father because he was threatened against, or her husband set her up. IMO

Regarding those FB/flicker pictures? Come on!! Her FB photos were all dated at least a year back, and because we are not "friends" with her (is anyone here?), you can't see all her photos. Her Flicker has a million pics of him AND he is younger than his sister, of course there are less pics! IMO

Good grief, I can't believe how many people are buying this man's story.

I thought the same thing dillysmom, that he was having her followed and she happened to give him a perfect opportunity ~ but #1 - she DID give him the opportunity and #2 - he is taking his second poly while she has decline ???

So here is where I am leaning: (my opinion only)

1)the baby was never in the car

2)the mom drove around until she was almost out of gas with the daughter

3)she walks to the gas station and leaves some doors unlocked so it fits with her story

4)she calls a friend for a ride to make her 'gas story' have some legs

5)it is my further opinion that she *does* own a phone but conveniently left it at home

6)I think the whole thing was premeditated and related to the custody battle and the friday call that she wanted to back out of the agreement for visitation.

I further want to know who last saw Sky. I am sure her fancy digs have cameras... so was she seen carrying the baby at any time in or out of the apartment? I further hope they have interviewed the four year old. She will be key imhoo.

**all just theory on my part and moo**

bbm= And if they can figure out how far/where she drove, maybe they can find little Sky!! moo

That would be nice, but sadly, I don't think that is the case. I think that would require at least some level of cooperation. And with these two, I don't see any level of cooperation--especially after 11 hours of mediation. Unless you mean that he knows where she would likely hide him.

I wasn't saying they were in cahoots. ;) Just that he knows she likely hid him.

I do think that is true. However, I'm thinking back to other instances --- the mom says the dad hit her, the mom says the dad hit the daughter, the mom says dad hit Sky. It seems that if that were true, then at least one of those instances would be substantiated by CPS.

Unless she was afraid of him.

On the audiotape, the mom says something about the daughter not knowing how to lie. The dad responds to the mom 'you do' or something like that. I believe that is what is going on here. And that is hard to say, as a child psychologist and having called CPS myself about more than one child.

Yeah. That's what I'm stumped on. *If* she hid Sky, was it *really* warranted? This whole "underground" thing (not related to this case IMO), really ticks me off because people can and do lie... and some people are superb at it.

I wish the cops would say more about the car. It started up right away, we've heard them say that's not terribly unusual, but what I want to know is, was it virtually out of gas? Like, it had just the tiniest bit of gas left, just enough to start it?

Everyone keeps saying that he went missing in the same outfit as the picture. But the descriptions clearly says green sweatshirt and blue/gray striped pants.

That's not what he has on in the picture.

It's not the man's story, it's her story many here are not "buying." The man had no way of knowing she was going to leave her child alone in a car. And it's her story that she left her child alone in a car, not his.

But IF he was having her followed, she gave him perfect opportunity.

we need a timeline.....

What is especially concerning to me is the 11 hour mediation and then the friday call from JB saying she now didn't want the visitation/wanted to back out of her agreement

and than sunday poof Sky is gone while she leaves him unattended in an unlocked car

seems to me Dad wouldn't have a dog in the race as he already was getting back visitation rights with his kids... Mom seemed to be the one with something to lose with the visitation.

Everyone keeps saying that he went missing in the same outfit as the picture. But the descriptions clearly says green sweatshirt and blue/gray striped pants.

The description on the missing flyer has changed to match his outfit in the pic. They've finally given up calling it dark green. I guess someone in copy editing said hey that's not dark green. : (

Interestingly, i still think they missed the color of the pants. Turquoise and black stripes is what it looks like to me.

I thought the same thing dillysmom, that he was having her followed and she happened to give him a perfect opportunity ~ but #1 - she DID give him the opportunity and #2 - he is taking his second poly while she has decline ???

Oh, I don't think he had anything to do with Sky's disappearance, I'm more inclined to think her family. but I'm guessing he suspects that... IMO

She would decline a poly as to not give up Sky's whereabouts, if he was hidden. IMO

I agree

this is just me... but I personally think she gave them that photo because it showed him in a carseat. Messed with my mind for a bit... as I thought for sure it was taken that day...

he is 8 months older than that picture... and most likely doesn't look like the one she gave them... moo

lots of hink all the way around with every facet of this case

Does this woman have a family who is also bitter towards Dad? Are they local? When was this child last seen by anyone else? Who would put themselves in a position of facing felony charges for her?

Her mom?

Here's another red flag for me: I have supervised visitation ordered when my stbx visits my son. He hasn't abused our son, and I never made the accusation. I never made the accusation he preys on little boys, just girls. But because of what he did to my daughter, I had no problem getting supervised visitation slapped on him.

If the father had not been exonerated of physical abuse as his lawyer states, supervision would have been ordered. Yes, the system often fails (in my case, the criminal justice system failed me, but family court seems to be seeing through his BS).

On the recording, I hear manipulation on the part of the mother. Someone posted something of a transcript of it with an explanation on thread 1, and it totally made sense. What happened to my daughter, she secretly hated me, she outwardly hated her biological father, and her entire reality was skewed, all because of the gentle but consistent manipulation that went on for years.

My point is, the mother is reinforcing things and saying a lot of stuff she shouldn't on those recordings. Dad isn't doing a stellar job, either, but he's trying to be reasonable. The way the daughter stops wailing and listens to mom when she talks speaks volumes to me. If that is what Mom is willing to say and submit to the court on tape, I have to wonder what kinds of things she is saying at home about the father.

Oh, I don't think he had anything to do with Sky's disappearance, I'm more inclined to think her family. but I'm guessing he suspects that... IMO

She would decline a poly as to not give up Sky's whereabouts, if he was hidden. IMO

...hidden or hurt. Her declining a poly screams hinky!

we need a timeline.....

What is especially concerning to me is the 11 hour mediation and then the friday call from JB saying she now didn't want the visitation/wanted to back out of her agreement

and than sunday poof Sky is gone while she leaves him unattended in an unlocked car

seems to me Dad wouldn't have a dog in the race as he already was getting back visitation rights with his kids... Mom seemed to be the one with something to lose with the visitation.

Bingo.

I don't see this as a Hague case. No way. To my knowledge there is only 1 successful Hague petition of an american family been granted asylum due to domestic violence. That would be the holly collins case. You can google the documentary " no way out but one" to learn more about that case and see just how difficult it is to get asylum.

Also although there is much talk about underground networks they are almost non existent in today's day and age. It's about as likely as alien abduction in my opinion.

I don't see this as a Hague case. No way. To my knowledge there is only 1 successful Hague petition of an american family been granted asylum due to domestic violence. That would be the holly collins case. You can google the documentary " no way out but one" to learn more about that case and see just how difficult it is to get asylum.

Also although there is much talk about underground networks they are almost non existent in today's day and age. It's about as likely as alien abduction in my opinion.

I thought so too, until I spent a few hours on Google. These networks appear to be alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms