WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her number of friends is dropping on facebook, no surprise there!

Always a small possibility Sky got out of the car himself but most likely not. Mother is cooperating but not taking a poly. Will only concede that she is cooperating at a certain level when asked to rate it. No suspect at this time. If after 48 hours a child is still missing there is a good assumption there is foul play.

Trying to determine who last saw Sky - checking stores, friends, neighbours, family, etc. Working with FBI, Redmond PD King County SAR utilising their resources. Mom was enroute to hospital because Sky was ill....there were other hospitals closer but Mom felt most comfortable going to that one.

Mom is free to come and go. 4 year old is still in protective custody. Not releasing why that occurred. Safest spot for the child though. Detectives felt that way.

Playgroups, church attendance, grocery shopping, playing outside, gassing up the car, taking elevators up and down, going for walks, all these activities a person would NORMALLY do in a 2 week time span, and it would be hard to hide Skye's absence from onlookers.

If she was into an all organic all natural lifestyle, I'm guessing she had friends of the same interests and also playgroups for her daughter. Unless she had alienated everyone in her life, and with mental illness, that could be the case.

I'm hoping the brother knows what really happened. Anyone know how much time LE has been spending with him?

bbm

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. OMG...

Wow...think of the possibilities of what could happen to a 2yr old being taken care of by a 4 year old for 11 hours. If this is true, I think that poor little boy may not have survived that ordeal. :(

Ill how, I wonder ??? And why are we just hearing this now ??? Where is this child ???

This is so sad such a cute baby. The mom knows where he is and I don't believe she left him the car and he went missing while she went to get gas sounds fishy. Thats just my opinion. The mothers facebook page (pictures) appear she favored her daughter over her son. I hope he is found safe.

She had better have docs say she's insane at this point. IMO, JMO, etc.

Mom was en route to hospital b/c Sky was ill.

ETA: Then why in the HELL would you leave him alone in the car?!? If he was so sick you were taking him to the freaking hospital? You wouldn't. You'd flag down a car to help you finish getting your child there.

:furious:

:thud: Now we're to believe she left a sick child alone in the car and bypassed who knows how many places to make a call?

Why does mom have 140 pics of her daughter and none of her son on FB? Asks a reporter.

En Route to Overlake via 112th? Really? From her apartment?There is a reason that the spokesperson implied she was "kinda" headed for Overlake.

Why would she be at 112th and 24th?

This route and her location make NO SENSE!

She had better have docs say she's insane at this point. IMO, JMO, etc.

IMO you would have to be insane to hurt your own child. But heck, we've seen it happen so often from mothers' who were proven otherwise. :banghead:

No Amber Alert because they have no suspect info. The neighbour couldn't pin down exact day they last saw Sky. The father hasn't seen the kids for several months. No percentage on likelihood of Sky still being alive but King County SAR is confident he was nowhere near the car.

LE is looking for anything that will lead them to Sky in mom's apartment. Haven't checked facebook page personally but almost started to say a detective had been assigned it. Public has called in to say no child was in the car when it was on the side of the road.

It sounds as though the 4 year old has been interviewed? (Again missed the question) LE spokesperson remaining hopeful Sky is still alive. They want to rule Mom out as a suspect - no one is ruled out yet.

Neighbor couldn't pin down exact day but around two weeks from last Sunday. She doesn't know if other relatives would routinely see Sky.

Search focused in Redmond near mom's home.

One tip in particular from somebody who was driving along road and who had looked into the car and didn't see Sky. It sounded like she said this person looked in the vehicle "within the hour" of LE being called by the mom's friend.

The spokesperson seems very nervous to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle