WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd neighbors haven't seen Sky in two weeks. I wonder how sound proof the building is and if any neighbors reported hearing him. Does the older daughter attend preschool? That might be a place people would see mom and kids.

I'm also curious now about their halloween beliefs. When we trick or treated we went with my sons best friend, his parents and his 18 mo old brother.

Mom would have likely had to go out for groceries in the last two weeks. How did she pay for the food? Where did she purchase it? Do any of the clerks or employee's recall seeing him?

Also, anyone besides me find it odd that NO ONE in moms family is making plea's for Sky's safe return. Nor are any of her friends or church members? Not one peep that I have seen other than from moms brother.

I agree with LE, someone close to moms family knows exactly where and what happened to Sky. It amazes me no one from her family is talking. I know my family would be screaming from the roof tops as loud as my sons godmom would.

the whole thing stinks.

I am wondering who at least kept the 4 year old during the 11 hour mediation and whether Sky was kept by the same individual.

We think alike. ;)

I hope that is the case, also, that neither child has been seen. But, since the custody issues was settled on Friday, JB would have had to produce Sky for his father. Maybe that is why she came up with such a bizarre story on Sunday morning. I wonder if the 4-year old goes to preschool.

Great point.

Updated article says:
Aside from the mother of missing Washington state toddler, no one has reported seeing the boy in the past two weeks, police said Tuesday.
Detectives have questioned relatives, family friends, neighbors — everyone close to the family of 2-year-old Sky Metalwala, said Bellevue police spokeswoman Carla Iafrate.
The last time someone recalled seeing him was about two weeks ago, she said. Iafrate said she did not immediately have other details of the sighting, except that it was reported by someone who was not a family member.

http://www.kirotv.com/ap/ap/washington/parents-of-missing-wash-boy-had-been-cited-before/nFYDY/

It seems like someone has to be covering for her, maybe the brother who she called crying on Sunday?? Maybe he was "watching" Sky during the mediation.

This article also says they will remove the tank from the car to see how much gas is actually in it.

I hope the person that is covering for her knows where Sky is and he is safe.

I am wondering who at least kept the 4 year old during the 11 hour mediation and whether Sky was kept by the same individual.

Excellent question! I hope that comes out.

LE must know by now whether or not the car was out of gas...would not take very long to check that out. Some of these reports make it sound like brain surgery, JMO...

This article adds the word "because" into the whole marriage/deportation issue (bbm):

What does that have to do with their child being missing? JMO but neither parent's ethnic background has anything to do with Sky disappearing. I haven't heard any indication that parent's different backgrounds played a part in their disputes either. I say, who cares if he's from Pakistan and she's from Russia, there is a child missing.

What does that have to do with their child being missing? JMO but neither parent's ethnic background has anything to do with Sky disappearing. I haven't heard any indication that parent's different backgrounds played a part in their disputes either. I say, who cares if he's from Pakistan and she's from Russia, there is a child missing.

It doesn't. And I could care less about their backgrounds either. It was a followup to a discussion/posts from earlier. :)

(I had implied it was 'because' after reading about it and someone said they disagreed with it. So when I saw this wording, I wanted to post it... I agree - I don't think it has anything to do with Sky's disappearance.)

Now I'm thinking that - IF the mom did something prior to this past weekend - this whole custody agreement has forced her to come up with a reason why she can't "produce" him if she knew there would be an upcoming visitation. I wonder if that's why she tried to change it Friday - she wanted more time?

Not sure I believe it happened that long ago, though. I still wonder if something pushed the mom over the edge with the whole custody battle... :(

Goodness, I've just read through all 16 pages and caught up on the information as it stands. I just don't know what to think here. My immediate thinking is that she did something to the baby boy to get back at dad. I just don't understand what is going on in the world today. I wonder why the mom's family isn't talking... that is the strangest thing to me right now, I mean you would think they were missing him something fierce right now. I know I would be.

Oh man, why don't I have any speakers on this darn pc. Will someone please give me a play by play of what is being said. TIA!

Oh man, why don't I have any speakers on this darn pc. Will someone please give me a play by play of what is being said. TIA!

I'm not seeing anything... Just a circle moving around.

Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member