WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that car was her's or someone else's. Looking at pics and reading about her condo, would she really be driving around in a late 90s model car?

Maybe it takes every penny she has to afford the condo.

That's what popped out of my mouth. Oh, I feel so sad right now. I assumed he was dead but this makes it pretty certain for me. I don't believe she would ship off her son in order to keep him from dad, then make up a weird story that is sure to cause her to lose custody of her beloved daughter. Terrible.

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/bellevue/Father-of-missing-toddler-to-take-second-polygraph-test-133433438.html

According to this video, which seems to be from the noon news, the reporter stated:

1) The 4yo sister was questioned but it didn't amount to much.

2) The car was parked at an angle at the scene, such that if Sky were to attempt to open the door, he would be pushing the door uphill, against gravity.

I also caught when the Police spokesperson said, with look of frustration "I was hoping last night we would have an "a-ha" moment, but that didn't happen". I wonder if he is referring to mom having an "a-ha" moment, that she should give up what she did to Sky.

I wouldn't expect a 4 yr. old to be able to tell them much of anything valuable, unless she actually saw her mommy doing something bad to her little brother. But as far as location of where she stopped, or how many times she stopped the car, at that age that wouldn't register with her, I don't think. She also might be able to verify whether or not he was ever in his carseat when the car ran out of gas... or if at all. Maybe that's what LE thought the ah-ha moment would entail... the little girl blurting out that something had happened or that baby brother wouldn't wake up.
The gravity thing makes sense to me. I know of some cars that are hard for me to open the door if it's parked uphill, and I can't imagine a 2 yr. old being able to do that. Plus, I agree that if he had managed to get out and walk around, someone would have spotted him.
This case is very puzzling.

Neighbors??? Anyone???? It does NOT say if neighbors have been questioned.

Hoping and praying (against all odds, I know). Feeling kinda desperate. :(

I think a previous article said that the FBI had been knocking on doors? Or is that another case? :innocent:

Police in Washington state say they've interviewed relatives, family friends and neighbors of a missing Washington state toddler, and aside from his mother, no one reports seeing the boy in the past two weeks.
http://www.kirotv.com/ap/ap/washington/parents-of-missing-wash-boy-had-been-cited-before/nFYDY/

From the link posted:
Police in Washington state say they've interviewed relatives, family friends and neighbors of a missing Washington state toddler, and aside from his mother, no one reports seeing the boy in the past two weeks.

I don't find that alarming....yet. The article doesn't mention when they last saw the daughter. They may not have seen her either in the last two weeks and she's fine. I'm sure if the family and friends had seen the daughter and not the son questions would have been asked about the whereabouts of the boy long before now. I suspect they haven't seen either of the kids.

sigh. I really wish I could be shocked by this latest news that no one can confirm seeing Sky in the last two weeks outside of mom. but I can't. I knew the moment I heard this woman's bogus story that she was constructing a tale and not recounting a true event.

I wish I could believe that this child had been spirited away to keep him from his father and that this was simply a custodial battle. But I cannot believe that. It does not ring true. If she wanted to thwart the custody/visitation decision by mediators, she would have disappeared both kids. I don't see her "protecting" the child who is the spitting image of his father from his father while not doing the same for the daughter that she was by all accounts devoted to.

I fear Sky has been killed, some sort of rage at the boys father leaking over onto him. Either that or some accidental means of death that she feared would lead to the children's father being given sole custody of the daughter after LE discovered what happened.

More from that article... what a mess... :(

That's what I surmised from looking at the court docket. But it was hard to tell since they don't list, in Washington state, which party filed which document, on the docket. It's annoying. But it looked like someone got a restraining order and then another restraining order was obtained. Then the mother mentions that he had the kids for seven months.

My guess is that she tried to get one in a domestic violence filing. I don't know if she was successful. Then he responded by filing for divorce and getting a restraining order in the context of the divorce filing, after making accusations about her instability and then she responded with her own, in the divorce case, obtaining one finally against him, after again accusing him of abuse.

I don't find that alarming....yet. The article doesn't mention when they last saw the daughter. They may not have seen her either in the last two weeks and she's fine. I'm sure if the family and friends had seen the daughter and not the son questions would have been asked about the whereabouts of the boy long before now. I suspect they haven't seen either of the kids.

What about the neighbors mentioned? No one having seen the boy for two weeks? Hard to hide two kids from the neighbors for that long. Or even one. But they would certainly notice if both kids had not been seen in a while: "Where are the kids these days?"

Ugh, this is not looking good.
And if she left him SLEEPING it only infuriates me more. Can you imagine leaving your toddler in the car sleeping and then he wakes up alone in a car strapped in? How scared a child would be! Unbelievable.

Of course, IMHO he was never in that car to begin with that day.

So family not seeing Sky for 2 weeks, well, I could see that- maybe they weren't that close. But NEIGHBORS not seeing him for 2 weeks? :no: Not good at all. :cry:

I hope that is the case, also, that neither child has been seen. But, since the custody issues was settled on Friday, JB would have had to produce Sky for his father. Maybe that is why she came up with such a bizarre story on Sunday morning. I wonder if the 4-year old goes to preschool.

No one has reported seeing the baby for TWO WEEKS????? :rose:Ahhhh, not another one. It is really hard to take. We still have not found baby Lisa, and now another little one, reported 'missing' by mom. :mad:

Who had watch over the kids while she was at the mediation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member