WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know he is not? I doubt highly CPS is going to hand the child back until they know what is going on here. Perhaps at least at this point he is comforted by the fact his daughter is in protective custody while they look for his son.

watching his interview last night I really don't remember much at all being said about his daughter- of course that could just be because his focus is on sky.

But he has accused the mother of being crazy, not keeping food for the kids and a number of other things yet he hasn't seen the kids in a year and he agreed to her getting custody and settled for only visitation just Friday.

If you thought your spouse was crazy and a danger to your kids (dreams of killing sky) would you in a million years agree to give that person custody?

Mom's story is far fetched to put it nicely and Dad seems to be really torn up but I really don't see him as being parent of the year.

Also keep in mind that when people record other people, they are more likely to manipulate the conversation, as they KNOW they are being recorded. He, I would imagine, did not know he was being recorded.

But didn't someone mention that the mom was told that the dad was VIDEO taping??? I'll have to look in the first thread ~ I couldn't listen to the entire blogs, it broke my heart!

Didn't LE say that they couldn't replicate the car being out of gas?

In another stations (KOMO 4 I think) report about the car starting it is stated that it common for them to start after setting for awhile- it never says how long it stayed running.

Fishy story or not they need more than missing gas can to arrest- (not having a can is explainable if she claimed she thought she could use one from the station)
They must have something to arrest her on that will stick- jump the gun and they could blow any hope of finding Sky or putting a solid case together against the mother.

I think it's very telling that after only 2 days of investigation police are stating that they "absolutely" suspect foul play is involved. And there has been VERY little talk of the possibility of stranger abduction. I think the police know who is responsible.

Also, was there an Amber Alert put out for Sky?

No Amster, I have not heard that about the car and gas... all I have seen reported is that mother claims she was out of gas and that the car started up for LE (and it could possibly be d/t the fact that it sat for a while)

LE took the car so I am sure they can get a lot more details esp prints off the doors, etc..

and if you notice this was a two door car... small backseat.. large and heavy doors... how does a two year old get out of a five point harness... crawl to the front where the door handle is... and get out?

But didn't someone mention that the mom was told that the dad was VIDEO taping??? I'll have to look in the first thread ~ I couldn't listen to the entire blogs, it broke my heart!

In the second audio tape, yes. In the first, which was much more troubling to me, no.

I think it's very telling that after only 2 days of investigation police are stating that they "absolutely" suspect foul play is involved. And there has been VERY little talk of the possibility of stranger abduction. I think the police know who is responsible.

Was an Amber Alert put out for Sky?

Also, was there an Amber Alert put out for Sky?

IIRC, the early on decided no Amber alert.

No Amster, I have not heard that about the car and gas... all I have seen reported is that mother claims she was out of gas and that the car started up for LE (and it could possibly be d/t the fact that it sat for a while)

LE took the car so I am sure they can get a lot more details esp prints off the doors, etc..

and if you notice this was a two door car... small backseat.. large and heavy doors... how does a two year old get out of a five point harness... crawl to the front where the door handle is... and get out?

BBM. I agree. Not only that, what 2-year old would bother to close the door behind himself even if he did get out? Not to mention, someone would have noticed a 2-year old wandering around alone in broad daylight.

Everyone keeps saying that he went missing in the same outfit as the picture. But the descriptions clearly says green sweatshirt and blue/gray striped pants.

That's not what he has on in the picture.

In this audio from the LE the reporter asks when this photo was taken she says she does not know, then the reporter asks why that photo was released and LE says it is the exact clothes he was wearing when he was last seen..@10:12 mark..Lots of other questions answered..

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/audio-news-conference-with-bellevue-police/vD6Pm/

In the second audio tape, yes. In the first, which was much more troubling to me, no.

IIRC, the early on decided no Amber alert.

No Amber Alert? As in, no need for the public to be on the lookout for this child? Just another sign that from early on the police knew this was not an abduction. Even when a family member abducts a child, an Amber Alert is put out. Just happened last week down in southern WA.

Regarding Ambert Alerts, certain stipulations must be in place, including a description of an abductor and description of a car. I don't agree with it but that is the way it is. This case DOES NOT qualify for an Amber Alert.

They did do a reverse 911 call to residents in the area right away which is GREAT. Often this isn't done in a timely fashion.

No Amber Alert? As in, no need for the public to be on the lookout for this child? Just another sign that from early on the police knew this was not an abduction. Even when a family member abducts a child, an Amber Alert is put out. Just happened last week down in southern WA.

I live 23 miles north of Bellevue and last night when I went to QFC they had a "Endangered/missing child" flyer up..The local media is covering this and NWCN has been broadcasting it every 30 minutes or so. At least the public is aware he is missing even if the amber alert is not out.

I don't think they can do a amber alert because no suspect or car description?

MOO

BBM. I agree. Not only that, what 2-year old would bother to close the door behind himself even if he did get out? Not to mention, someone would have noticed a 2-year old wandering around alone in broad daylight.

Your post made me realize something. If she did harm Sky, why would she do it in broad daylight? Or did she do something the night before and planned the "kidnapping" gas story in the morning.

Well well well....

She refused to take a poly? Shocking.

They think someone close to the child knows what happened? That's a little hint dropped to her brother and mom. "We know you helped her, we're onto you, better tell us now."

My money is on the brother being complicit at minimum. JMO

Once again, I think JB is loving every minute of this airing her dirty laundry and making her ex suffer. The longer she can drag it out the better. I quite think she is very certain in her own mind that she is justified in what she did, everyone will buy her ********, and if the truth comes out everyone will believe that she is a victim, the ex is evil, and the justice system will just pat her precious head and say "there there dear, we don't blame you at all, now please sign this agreement offering you $5 million for your story on GMA"

I stick with my assessment that this woman is an evil conniving *bleep*, and she is very lucky she didn't pull this trick in Russia, Ukraine, or Pakistan.

Opinion,of course.

I posted a video earlier of LE saying that they had witnesses come forward that saw the car with no child inside... no mention of doors being open.. just a car with no child inside... (it is upstream).. will find to bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654