WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's very telling that after only 2 days of investigation police are stating that they "absolutely" suspect foul play is involved. And there has been VERY little talk of the possibility of stranger abduction. I think the police know who is responsible.

Also, was there an Amber Alert put out for Sky?

No Amber Alert (unless it was early Sunday and then not repeated)

I thought it was pretty telling Sunday night when they announced they were suspending the search-- it was clear they didn't think he was out there or they wouldn't have let dark deter them- if that makes sense.

Your post made me realize something. If she did harm Sky, why would she do it in broad daylight? Or did she do something the night before and planned the "kidnapping" gas story in the morning.

This is exactly what I think happened. She harmed or disappeared Sky the night before. IMHO this gas story is totally fabricated and planned by her.

MOO.

Your post made me realize something. If she did harm Sky, why would she do it in broad daylight? Or did she do something the night before and planned the "kidnapping" gas story in the morning.

It will be interesting to see wha the 4 year old sister has to contribute. Did she see her brother in the car that morning? Was he awake and alert? Or "asleep"? How many times did mommy stop the car that morning and where? What was the evening prior like in the home? etc.

It will be interesting to see wha the 4 year old sister has to contribute. Did she see her brother in the car that morning? Was he awake and alert? Or "asleep"? How many times did mommy stop the car that morning and where? What was the evening prior like in the home? etc.

I agree. She probably has a wealth of information. Poor child :(

I wonder if that car was her's or someone else's. Looking at pics and reading about her condo, would she really be driving around in a late 90s model car?

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/bellevue/Father-of-missing-toddler-to-take-second-polygraph-test-133433438.html

According to this video, which seems to be from the noon news, the reporter stated:

1) The 4yo sister was questioned but it didn't amount to much.

2) The car was parked at an angle at the scene, such that if Sky were to attempt to open the door, he would be pushing the door uphill, against gravity.

I also caught when the Police spokesperson said, with look of frustration "I was hoping last night we would have an "a-ha" moment, but that didn't happen". I wonder if he is referring to mom having an "a-ha" moment, that she should give up what she did to Sky.

Has it been stated when a non family member last saw Sky? For all we know he could have been disappeared some time ago and now that she was supposed to produce the children based on the mediation agreement she concocted this story.

jmo

Some reporting from foxnews Shep & Co.. LE now believes a crime has been committed. Stories not making sense.

Some things being brought up, left the child in an unlocked car

No gas can was in or around vehicle.

Child was in a 4 point harness seat and had to have been removed. Wouldn't be able do it himself.

Mother has had past dreams of harming this child.

Couple had a previous report of leaving a child in the car for an hour while they were shopping at target.

Father being looked at too, has taken a polygraph ruled inconclusive, will be taking another poly sometime today.

CPS has visited the household at least (I think he said 6 times in the past)

Waiting to verify.

The example story I gave of the 2 year old boy from Utah - Gage Wayment - was also in a 5 point harness and the truck doors were locked. The father was gone from the vehicle for 40 minutes (according to him). Some other hunters saw the boy awake in the truck. Here is the story :
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95145&page=1
A thorough story here: http://web.ksl.com/dump/news/cc/boyfound.htm

Paul's obituary: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/883182/Obituary-Paul-Blaine-Wayment.html

My point here is that it is NOT impossible for a 2 year old to get out of the car. I do NOT believe this mother's story, and I do not believe that little Sky left that car on Sunday morning of his own accord; however, it should not be said that it is impossible for a 2 year old to get out.

Regarding the 5-pt harness, I am a former carseat tech, and many young children can get out of a 5-pt harness. I used to hear that complaint from many parents. My own DS could unbuckle himself at about 18 months. DD is 4 yrs old and still has a hard time unbuckling (yes, she's still in a 5-pt harness...). So it varies from child to child.

However, I don't believe it's relevant here b/c I don't think he was in the car that morning... :(

A press conference has been scheduled with Bellevue Police that will stream live at king5.com at 3:30 PST. (2 hours from now)

http://www.king5.com/news/cities/be...-to-take-second-polygraph-test-133433438.html

Here is the raw video of the reporters questioning the police spokesman. He talks about the mother's refusal to take a polygraph, the difficulties the child would have had getting out of the car, and possible abandonment charges to be pursued against the mother at a later time.

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/raw-video-bellevue-pds-mike-johnson-on-missing-2/vD6pd/

I think it speaks volumes that the 4 year old sibiling has been taken into protective custody. Will law enforcement be able to question her there?

I just returned on NE 112th from the south,just before I turn left on NE 24th
there is a large electronic reader board flashing "Missing Two Year Old" then the "ph #for the hot line".

Unfortunately I think that confirms the worst fear for most of us. Poor beautiful boy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo