WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but I think some of that is deserved. He apologized for being misleading this morning - that purse thing was a pretty big issue - and I'm glad he made right on that.

I can't figure out how to think about the gas situation. She's not stupid. If she were going to fake running out of gas, she'd surely drive until she DID run out of gas. It seems possible that an electrical problem occurred in the car, causing it to shut off, and she assumed she'd run out of gas because the needle was very near empty.

Otherwise, if you're going to fake running out of gas, and in fact your car was still running fine, WHY would you park on that very very dangerous piece of road? Why not drive closer to your destination where it's safer to get out and walk? Truthfully, she was in really grave danger of being hit where she parked that car.

What a puzzle.

I really, really do like this guy though. I trust that what he is saying he believes to be the truth.

I wonder if her car has a light that goes on when the tank is near empty. If there were only 2.2 gallons of gas left as was stated upthread earlier that should be sufficient for the near E light to go on but not to run out of gas.

jmo

Meanwhile on Wednesday:

* Solomon Metalwala, the boy's father, is scheduled to take a second polygraph. The results of an examination he underwent on Monday were inconclusive, and he agreed to be examined again.

* Metalwala and his attorney were at a mid-day hearing in a Kent courtroom seeking custody of his and Biryukova's four-year-old daughter, who remains in state custody. A state attorney urged the presiding judge to keep Sky's sister in state custody over concerns about Biryukova's potential influence over the girl's version of events regarding Sky's disappearance.

* Biryukova's divorce attorney, Veronica Freitas, said her client is very distraught and that she had advised her not to attend Wednesday's custody hearing.

* Police have not conducted searches at area landfills, Johnson said. They would not rule out further searches if evidence pointed investigators in that direction, and Johnson confirmed that police have made inquiries about where trash is taken from Biryukova's neighborhood. Sources told KING 5 News Wednesday that authorities had visited two garbage transfer stations and a landfill on Tuesday -- the Houghton Transfer Station in Kirkland and the Factoria Transfer Station in Bellevue, as well as the Cedar Hills landfill where garbage that passes through those facilities is buried.

More updates to come.
http://www.king5.com/news/cities/be...on-in-search-for-Sky-Metalwala-133574628.html

This is too much. Sky what a beautiful baby boy. So sad. Do you think that a trinitron could be put where the car was parked announcing they need witnesses for anyone who saw the car that day to call LE? Maybe they could get a timeline that way? I just am so sad about this. The story makes no sense at all.

Law and Order Episode:
Mother and Sister hate all men because the dad left.

Makes me wonder if there is some hatred there because of men and no photos of Sky on Facebook. And then wanting to make sure the photos on Flickr were not seen. Thinking out loud.

Law and Order Episode:
Mother and Sister hate all men because the dad left.

Makes me wonder if there is some hatred there because of men and no photos of Sky on Facebook. And then wanting to make sure the photos on Flickr were not seen. Thinking out loud.

Interesting. I didn't see the Flickr photos, but my guess is, that's what he's referring to.

The facebook photos were fairly evenly distributed between the two kids - more of the girl, but not to the point that you'd be puzzled by it -

Here's a detailed synopsis of the Missing Pieces episode. Since my kids are sitting around, I decided to read it rather than watch the episode...

http://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com/2011/10/law-order-svu-missing-pieces-recap.html

ETA: At the end of the episode when LE finds out the baby died of SIDS and tells the parents, LE is then discussing what charges to file. They decide to just send them home. I wonder if Julia is thinking her "story" will play out the same way?

Sky is a toddler. SIDS is an infant death. If she suffocated him, she's going down.

Interesting. I didn't see the Flickr photos, but my guess is, that's what he's referring to.

The facebook photos were fairly evenly distributed between the two kids - more of the girl, but not to the point that you'd be puzzled by it -

I only saw one picture of Sky on Facebook and that was in the avatar.

I think it's the other way around. flickr has more photos of both and facebook only has her little girl

I only saw one picture of Sky on Facebook and that was in the avatar.

You had to go into the "all photos" section.

There were some you could view without doing that, without going to "all photos" that were 4 albums of the girl. So if you only saw what was visible on the wall, it WAS all M.

Sorry for lack of details, I'm just going by memory. One of the albums was like introducing her like a runway model. Kind of embarrassingly bragadocious.

BUT then, if you went to "all photos" there about, literally 1000 photos of her kids. I only viewed the first 10 pages and they were fairly well balanced between the two kids although Sky wasn't interested in having his pic taken, an M is a bit of a camera hog. That large grouping of photos made it appear she was trying to photograph him, but he'd often try to crawl out of the pic or look away, where the girl would strike a pose.

I think it's the other way around. flickr has more photos of both and facebook only has her little girl

I'm technologically challenged. When you click on "all photos" on the facebook page, does that take you to Flickr?

thank you. I don't have working speakers so this helps. FWIW, I'm not seeing similiarities between this episode and what we learnt about this case. For one, Sky is well past the age to die from SIDS.

Now if someone says a cooler is missing, I'll probably change my opinion.

I think the similarity is that the parents set up a staged abduction to try and pretend the child was alive and well in the car and then taken. But in reality the child was dead and gone before they even left their car where it was reportedly intruded upon.

I don't think the ending in this case will turn out to be as in L&O episode.

I still have hope but fading quickly. I'm shocked they haven't brought in cadaver dogs or checked the land fills. Anybody know why they would wait?

My guess, they are still hoping family will voluntarily come forward. I think if they made public they're searching landfills and have brought in cadaver dogs they'll scare off family. Especially while trying to narrow the timeline as to when Sky was really last alive and well. The timeline, considering the two weeks a neighbor last saw the boy is too large right now for narrowing specific search area's.

jmo

You had to go into the "all photos" section.

There were some you could view without doing that, without going to "all photos" that were 4 albums of the girl. So if you only saw what was visible on the wall, it WAS all M.

Sorry for lack of details, I'm just going by memory. One of the albums was like introducing her like a runway model. Kind of embarrassingly bragadocious.

BUT then, if you went to "all photos" there about, literally 1000 photos of her kids. I only viewed the first 10 pages and they were fairly well balanced between the two kids although Sky wasn't interested in having his pic taken, an M is a bit of a camera hog. That large grouping of photos made it appear she was trying to photograph him, but he'd often try to crawl out of the pic or look away, where the girl would strike a pose.

Here is the Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala/

Here is her Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Julia-Valerie-Biryukova/800009168

I don't see what you are saying you see on Facebook. I see lots of photos on Flickr.

I'm concerned mom drugged him with meds prescribed to her.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member