WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true that she used to go on hours long cleaning binges then I don't see how she could leave the children just running about the house. I can imagine her "kenneling" M & Sky to keep them out of the way. I am super curious about what the investigators found in that apartment.

Talking about the mother's allged severe OCD...my brother has a severe case and he too cannot stand the kitchen or bathroom being used once they are cleaned up, etc. as they are saying this mom displays. The shrink on NG is also talking about a possible severe mental disorder that she may have, she was on anti-psychotic meds at one time. Could even make her murderous...

This will turn out to be an insanity case, imo.

Abused spouse.
Committed to mental hospital 3 times in the past.
4 prescription meds
OCD (even though this is not a mental illness but a disorder)

Talking about the mother's allged severe OCD...my brother has a severe case and he too cannot stand the kitchen or bathroom being used once they are cleaned up, etc. as they are saying this mom displays. The shrink on NG is also talking about a possible severe mental disorder that she may have, she was on anti-psychotic meds at one time. Could even make her murderous...

I just posted something similar and not even watching NG. The meds scare me.

If it's true that she used to go on hours long cleaning binges then I don't see how she could leave the children just running about the house. I can imagine her "kenneling" M & Sky to keep them out of the way. I am super curious about what the investigators found in that apartment.[/QUOT]

yep, cleaning up with kids that age running around is like shoveling during a snow storm!

now he is kissing J's you know what.. she is cooperating etc...

(trying to get her to talk to them again?)

next presser 1030 pst tomorrow

I totally think that's what they are doing. I believe we will not see an arrest for child endangerment until they have gotten everything out of her that they think they can.

I think she didnt take her phone because she didnt want to be pinged. It would lead authorities to an area. LE is going to have to be smarter than she is crazy...which is going to be difficult.

BBM. That was good!

I don't think the ending in this case will turn out to be as in L&O episode.

I still have hope but fading quickly. I'm shocked they haven't brought in cadaver dogs or checked the land fills. Anybody know why they would wait?

Maybe they have and are just misleading the public about it?

The first 20 pages or so have the photos fairly evenly distributed between Sky and M but when you get deeper into it, you realize that there are definitely more of M than of Sky. Granted I didn't go page by page but I went probably every 2nd or 3rd page.

~jmo~

I looked at all of them. I swear, I might just count them out and come up with a percentage of those with just M, those with with both, those with just Sky and those with both but focusing on M, limited to the time period after Sky was born. It's just very obvious to me, and then manner of photos. Like I said earlier, frame after frame of every minute change of the daughter's face. Not the same with Sky at all.

If this woman was hospitalized 3 times, why on earth did she have custody of 2 small,defensless kids ??? moo

Because all too often if mom says that dad is violent and she gets custody. It's damn near automatic.

If it's true that she used to go on hours long cleaning binges then I don't see how she could leave the children just running about the house. I can imagine her "kenneling" M & Sky to keep them out of the way. I am super curious about what the investigators found in that apartment.

This is what we do know that was found in her house:

DNA was found (not sure on what or where)
Her purse without wallet was found
Her phone was found

cadaver dog did not go inside

Make me even more curious knowing what they did find LOL

nothingnew, I just wanted to thank you for coming out of lurkdom and sharing your thoughts and idea's in these threads for Sky. thanks!

Cubs'

Sometimes I think the courts need to do a better job and not give the children to either parent, until and unless they can be a little more certain that they will be safe...it shouldn't be the lesser of two evils, IMO, just because they are the parents...

A lot of times, what one parent says against another parent tends to be blown way out of proportion. Although things may have been bad, but they might not be as bad as it was reported.

The children, especially Sky looks very well fed.

Now of course, they could have been contained somehow, like in a locked closet.

I'm not seeing many similarities with the SVU show. Am I watching the wrong episode?

I'm not seeing many similarities with the SVU show. Am I watching the wrong episode?

Did you watch the show where the mother was in the store getting diapers and then her car was stolen with her baby in the back seat of the car?

Regarding gas:

I quick google search on Accura (is that the right car?) and fuel indicator brought up multiple forums that discussed when the fuel light comes on and how much gas is left.

The general consensus was that the light comes on when there are 3-4 gallons of gasoline left in the tank. I wonder if the light came on, and she drove it around a bit, until she assumed it was on the brink of empty, not realizing that she still had a lot of gasoline left.

Didn't grab a link but multiple sources are easy to find with quick google search.

My own vehicle gas light comes on with 4 gallons left in the tank. The first time it happened, I panicked and thought I was going to be stranded on the highway. Then I made a point of finding out just how much gas I have when the light comes on. Now I ride that puppy out to the end. I know, I know, not good for my vehicle, but, sometimes you just have to do it.

Regarding gas:

I quick google search on Accura (is that the right car?) and fuel indicator brought up multiple forums that discussed when the fuel light comes on and how much gas is left.

The general consensus was that the light comes on when there are 3-4 gallons of gasoline left in the tank. I wonder if the light came on, and she drove it around a bit, until she assumed it was on the brink of empty, not realizing that she still had a lot of gasoline left.

Didn't grab a link but multiple sources are easy to find with quick google search.

My own vehicle gas light comes on with 4 gallons left in the tank. The first time it happened, I panicked and thought I was going to be stranded on the highway. Then I made a point of finding out just how much gas I have when the light comes on. Now I ride that puppy out to the end. I know, I know, not good for my vehicle, but, sometimes you just have to do it.

I do the same thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member