DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala/

Here is her Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Julia-Valerie-Biryukova/800009168

I don't see what you are saying you see on Facebook. I see lots of photos on Flickr.

THANKS!! That's exactly what I needed to go back and check. I was already there on Facebook, and wow, except for the profile there isn't one image of him.

I'm not willing to wade through all her innumerable pics of her kids on flickr, but from the bit I saw he does have a real presence.

Kind of weird he's there, and not on facebook. ??

I'm concerned mom drugged him with meds prescribed to her.

jmo

I agree. Since it appears she left them for all day the week prior, it seems likely she may have drugged them to keep them from wandering about and getting into danger/trouble while she was gone at the mediation.

Law and Order Episode:
Cooler in car had evidence of fecal matter and formula

If a cooler comes into play in this case, I will just scream!

The first 20 pages or so have the photos fairly evenly distributed between Sky and M but when you get deeper into it, you realize that there are definitely more of M than of Sky. Granted I didn't go page by page but I went probably every 2nd or 3rd page.

~jmo~

Here's a detailed synopsis of the Missing Pieces episode. Since my kids are sitting around, I decided to read it rather than watch the episode...

http://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com/2011/10/law-order-svu-missing-pieces-recap.html

ETA: At the end of the episode when LE finds out the baby died of SIDS and tells the parents, LE is then discussing what charges to file. They decide to just send them home. I wonder if Julia is thinking her "story" will play out the same way?

Wow! Wish I could have read it instead of having to sit here and watch the WHOLE episode! :crazy:

Just wanted to point out that IF the episode was 10/19, and the last time Sky was known to be okay was 10/23 - could be a connection (MOO).

I think, the Mom's mental illness plays into this. Saw the episode, saw herself being a 'Great Mom' etc., snapped, everyone will 'understand'.

O/T - I once saw an episode of 'House' where a mother had cancer in her brain and drowned her baby. I had two babies at the time and more than once, thought - OMG what if I get brain cancer and hurt my kids?!?!?! (I quit watching after that.) Thankfully, TV is not real life (kids are fine and 7yo now!):innocent:

Law and Order Episode:
Mother and Sister hate all men because the dad left.

Makes me wonder if there is some hatred there because of men and no photos of Sky on Facebook. And then wanting to make sure the photos on Flickr were not seen. Thinking out loud.

I think she's punishing the Dad by not putting up pictures of Sky. It's been stated he hasn't seen the children in months so if he wanted to see his young SON he might only get to see what psycho put online. What torture to see his happy daughter (who is terrified of him) and not be able to see his son. I think she was taunting him. jmo

Wow! Wish I could have read it instead of having to sit here and watch the WHOLE episode! :crazy:

Just wanted to point out that IF the episode was 10/19, and the last time Sky was known to be okay was 10/23 - could be a connection (MOO).

I think, the Mom's mental illness plays into this. Saw the episode, saw herself being a 'Great Mom' etc., snapped, everyone will 'understand'.

O/T - I once saw an episode of 'House' where a mother had cancer in her brain and drowned her baby. I had two babies at the time and more than once, thought - OMG what if I get brain cancer and hurt my kids?!?!?! (I quit watching after that.) Thankfully, TV is not real life (kids are fine and 7yo now!):innocent:

IIRC, 10/23 is STILL not a FIRM date that Sky was known to be okay.

Johnson said Biryukova acknowledged having a history of leaving the children home alone for extended periods of time. Police know whether she did so during the lengthy mediation — but they won't release that information, Johnson said.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...rWhw5A?docId=87b1bb89833649c49762a7ae93f17c7f

My guess is she did leave them alone. Otherwise LE would not have said the last time Sky was seen was by a neighbor two weeks ago.

I'm so not getting how this woman, if dx'd with severe OCD, could leave her children alone for what LE describes as "extended periods of time". How on earth could she not be out of her mind with worry over their well being, unless she drugged them and was confident they were knocked out and sleeping for the duration of those "extended periods of time"?

If I said what I wanted to do to this woman, I'd be timed out or banned, so use your imagination. :furious:

Does anyone remember what kind of car she has..tia

I have to admit my heart is breaking for the childrens daddy at this point. He seems to be the only family member willing to scream from the highest mountains and do whatever necessary to eliminate himself as a POI. :( Clearly even to the point of exhaustion according to LE? (I think it was LE and his atty, and LE confirmed what his atty stated previously).

On the other hand, not a peep from the maternal side of the family. Speaks volumes, imo.

:dunno:

There is something just so heartbreakingly wrong about this. I don't feel comfortable leaving my dogs alone for more than two hours. (My big, bad Rottweiler mix suffers from separation anxiety. It hurts to leave her at all.)

How is a baby expected to care for a baby? That's what mothers are supposed to do! :furious:

LE has mentioned that julia's mom is cooperating but they have not mentioned the father or brother..I think this is telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!