WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at all of them. I swear, I might just count them out and come up with a percentage of those with just M, those with with both, those with just Sky and those with both but focusing on M, limited to the time period after Sky was born. It's just very obvious to me, and then manner of photos. Like I said earlier, frame after frame of every minute change of the daughter's face. Not the same with Sky at all.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

She did ask the gas attendant for a gas can but they did not have one. She used a pay phone to call her friend - all per Major Mike Johnson

Police said the car started when initially checked by officers, who did not find a gas can nearby. A gas station clerk told police he couldn't give Biryukova any gas because she didn't have a container.

While Biryukova owns a cellphone, she told investigators she left the phone in her purse at her apartment Sunday morning, he said.

Freitas said she advised Biryukova not to take the polygraph test because Biryukova is emotionally overwhelmed and the tests are notoriously unreliable.

She told reporters to turn the question around and ask police what police officers do when they are accused of wrongdoing. She said they refuse to make a statement until they've turned to their police union and gotten a high-priced lawyer.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html

exactly WHAT wrongdoing has she been accused of at this point???!!!! This is about finding her missing child right? or maybe not so much

I'm not seeing many similarities with the SVU show. Am I watching the wrong episode?

the similarities I saw:

mother claiming to have left baby in the car

Mother claims the baby gets stolen (along with car)

Mothers story doesn't add up

Mother continues to lie

Mother and father were involved in domestic abuse

It is revealed that the baby died and everything was staged

**In the end the parents are exonerated

I agree the story isn't exactly the same as we have here but there are some similar aspects.

It leaves me wondering if JB left the car unlocked so someone would steal the car..?

** I don't think this is how this case will end but JB could be hopeful that it does end this way

IMO

Quote:
Police said the car started when initially checked by officers, who did not find a gas can nearby. A gas station clerk told police he couldn't give Biryukova any gas because she didn't have a container.

While Biryukova owns a cellphone, she told investigators she left the phone in her purse at her apartment Sunday morning, he said.

Quote:
Freitas said she advised Biryukova not to take the polygraph test because Biryukova is emotionally overwhelmed and the tests are notoriously unreliable.

She told reporters to turn the question around and ask police what police officers do when they are accused of wrongdoing. She said they refuse to make a statement until they've turned to their police union and gotten a high-priced lawyer.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016724529_missing10m.html

exactly WHAT wrongdoing has she been accused of at this point???!!!! This is about finding her missing child right? or maybe not so much

So in other words this attorney representing mom is making MOM the victim, not the child! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:
Good bleeping greif!

I don't like this attorney.

JMO

ETA: IMO, this attorney is acting like her client has already been charged, or her client has confessed to her. JMO Hmmm.....

Did you watch the show where the mother was in the store getting diapers and then her car was stolen with her baby in the back seat of the car?

Yep, but besides a missing baby from a car (and this car was taken, too), what are the similarities?

Regarding gas:

I quick google search on Accura (is that the right car?) and fuel indicator brought up multiple forums that discussed when the fuel light comes on and how much gas is left.

The general consensus was that the light comes on when there are 3-4 gallons of gasoline left in the tank. I wonder if the light came on, and she drove it around a bit, until she assumed it was on the brink of empty, not realizing that she still had a lot of gasoline left.

Didn't grab a link but multiple sources are easy to find with quick google search.

My own vehicle gas light comes on with 4 gallons left in the tank. The first time it happened, I panicked and thought I was going to be stranded on the highway. Then I made a point of finding out just how much gas I have when the light comes on. Now I ride that puppy out to the end. I know, I know, not good for my vehicle, but, sometimes you just have to do it.

Very respectfully, for this to be what happened, she'd have to look down, seen the light on, thought, "Oh look, I might be completely out of gas any minute...maybe, I'll just pull over here barely off the road--even though my car is STILL RUNNING--turn off the car voluntarily, and choose to leave my sick baby in the unlocked car (that was still running before she turned it off) for over an hour because I might run out of gas soon. Maybe."

I've just never heard of someone abandoning their car on the side of the road because their gas light was on, their car's still running, but it MIGHT run out of gas soon. But maybe that's just me! :crazy: :seeya:

Very respectfully, for this to be what happened, she'd have to look down, seen the light on, thought, "Oh look, I might be completely out of gas any minute...maybe, I'll just pull over here barely off the road--even though my car is STILL RUNNING--turn off the car voluntarily, and choose to leave my sick baby in the unlocked car (that was still running before she turned it off) for over an hour because I might run out of gas soon. Maybe."

I've just never heard of someone abandoning their car on the side of the road because their gas light was on, their car's still running, but it MIGHT run out of gas soon. But maybe that's just me! :crazy: :seeya:

Fair enough! But, how else do you explain running out of gas in a car that has gas? :waitasec:

Yep, but besides a missing baby from a car (and this car was taken, too), what are the similarities?

perhaps it is more the "outcome" that she is hoping for re: it wasn't the parent's fault in the show

her illness story smacks of that to me... like... "I just left him in the car and he was gone... he was sick... etc etc":twocents:

eta: this lady does not seem like the sharpest tack in the box... I keep thinking back.. I mean in this day and age who gets married at the age of 16 in kitchen to a 21 year old facing deportation>>?? something else hinky is up with her entire background, etc...

Father had a domestic incident against him.

Hi Patti..Thanks so much for all you do here. Did SM getlocked up because of domestic incident or was that the view of a social worker and julia? thanks

Here is what I see as a possible similarity. In the tv episode, the parents had buried their dead child and needed a way to explain the absence. So they staged a kidnapping from a car, where they said they had left the child unattended.

That's when Metalwala was served a protection order.

Child Protective Services argued against placing the girl with Metalwala, saying the girl had described him as "mean."

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/parents-sky-metalwala-denied-custody-4-year-old-da/nFZYh/

A four year old who hasn't seen him since December says "he's mean". How much of that is based on actual actions on the father vs. Mom's ranting and manipulation shaping her perceptions.

I didn't think it was possible to be disgusted more with Julia. Yet, it keeps piling on.

The Law and Order Episode is not an EXACT story of Sky, but it IF Julia was looking for a way to get rid of Sky, this particular episode would spark her interest.

The mother in the show wanted to name her child "Ty". Sky is missing.
Father in the show had domestic incident against him. Sky's father had charges of abuse.
Sister and mother in the show hated men because the father/husband left. IMO, for all we know, this could be one of the reasons Julia has no pics of Sky on Facebook and was attempting to hide photos on Flickr

perhaps it is more the "outcome" that she is hoping for re: it wasn't the parent's fault in the show

her illness story smacks of that to me... like... "I just left him in the car and he was gone... he was sick... etc etc":twocents:

eta: this lady does not seem light the sharpest tack in the box... I keep thinking back.. I mean in this day and age who gets married at the age of 16 in kitchen to a 21 year old facing deportation>>?? something else hinky is up with her entire background, etc...

Don't forget her excuses about shoplifting when she was 16. It wasn't fair that her friends stole nice clothes, so she deserved to. It was peer pressure!

just thinking outloud again, but LE described this lady as a recluse in one of the pressers and I truly think the key to this will be her electronics and those types of communitcations..

patty g, earlier today you posted the nancy show from last night and jvm had one of her poofed facebook posts up on the screen... I will have to go back to find it.. it was very interesting.. she posted on facebook something like: (paraphrased) I wasn't going to commit suicide.. I told him that.....(I forget now).....so I like to clean

will go back and see if I can find it... (or could you post it again patty if you are still around?)

THANKS!! That's exactly what I needed to go back and check. I was already there on Facebook, and wow, except for the profile there isn't one image of him.

I'm not willing to wade through all her innumerable pics of her kids on flickr, but from the bit I saw he does have a real presence.

Kind of weird he's there, and not on facebook. ??

Casey Anthony did that to her myspace. IIRC, she erased dozens of Caylee's pictures on the day she 'went missing.'

Hi Patti..Thanks so much for all you do here. Did SM getlocked up because of domestic incident or was that the view of a social worker and julia? thanks

The post you quoted of mine had to do with the Law and Order Episode.

Regarding your question on whether SM was locked up, I have no idea, and hopefully someone can answer that one for you. :)

Fair enough! But, how else do you explain running out of gas in a car that has gas? :waitasec:

Probably even she can't explain that. :crazy: She's the only person who says she ran out of gas. She's also her own alibi (via email) that Sky was sick. I honestly believe she staged things Sunday morning, is a terrible liar, and didn't really think her story through, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel