WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words this attorney representing mom is making MOM the victim, not the child! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:
Good bleeping greif!

I don't like this attorney.

JMO

ETA: IMO, this attorney is acting like her client has already been charged, or her client has confessed to her. JMO Hmmm.....

I hate to say it but any good defense attorney would advise their client not to take a poly. JMO. We can't blame the atty for doing her job. I will put my blame on Julia. We know she at least left the child alone in the car and suspect much more.

nothingnew, I just wanted to thank you for coming out of lurkdom and sharing your thoughts and idea's in these threads for Sky. thanks!

Cubs'

Well thank you! I usually am catching up on threads in the wee hours. The father looks SO familiar to me, not sure if that's because I used to work in the neighborhood of their shop when I lived in Seattle or because Sky looks like family to me. I am very sad for his dad, I don't see how we can have a happy ending but who knows? Anything is possible

I hate to say it but any good defense attorney would advise their client not to take a poly. JMO. We can't blame the atty for doing her job. I will put my blame on Julia. We know she at least left the child alone in the car and suspect much more.

Respectfully, a good defense atty, imo, would ensure her client was treated fairly according to the law. I see no good reason for her attorney to suggest she not clear herself as a POI if mom truly has no idea where Sky is located and what happened to him.

It's MP 101, heck below 100 course level, that LE ALWAYS starts with the family and works their way out. LE can not move past the family, if family refuses to clear themselves.

If Julie is unwilling and unable to clear herself, the answers lie with her.

jmo

Bottom line for me, sadly, is that this mother had not fully bonded with Sky for some reason. No way that a mother could leave her 3 month old baby in a car alone in a parking lot in the winter, in 27 degree weather. A three month old! She had to feel very disconnected from him to be able to shop in the Target for an hour while her baby was all alone in the cold car. So I think this poor baby is long gone. :rose:

just thinking outloud again, but LE described this lady as a recluse in one of the pressers and I truly think the key to this will be her electronics and those types of communitcations..

patty g, earlier today you posted the nancy show from last night and jvm had one of her poofed facebook posts up on the screen... I will have to go back to find it.. it was very interesting.. she posted on facebook something like: (paraphrased) I wasn't going to commit suicide.. I told him that.....(I forget now).....so I like to clean

will go back and see if I can find it... (or could you post it again patty if you are still around?)

Let's try this one! (I am getting confused with two hot cases) This case I uploaded last night. What I uploaded today from yesterday was about Baby Lisa and that was Issues. :crazy:

Sky Metalwala: Age 2 Missing since 11/6/11 Nancy 11/8/11 - YouTube

What the heck is this suppose to mean? She said they refuse to make a statement until they've turned to their police union and gotten a high-priced lawyer.

I have to say that is pretty clear- when LE personnel are part of an investigation they are told not to say anything with out a union rep being present- Her having a lawyer and speaking through said lawyer is the LEAST bothersome thing about her-

Here is what I see as a possible similarity. In the tv episode, the parents had buried their dead child and needed a way to explain the absence. So they staged a kidnapping from a car, where they said they had left the child unattended.

I think it's highly unlikely that Mom watched this show and then came up with a story based on this episode (cuz, her story is just not very similar to the show at all). JMO.

I have to say that is pretty clear- when LE personnel are part of an investigation they are told not to say anything with out a union rep being present- Her having a lawyer and speaking through said lawyer is the LEAST bothersome thing about her-

It's the "high priced" attorney that really made me wonder.

It is too bad that her family won't take LD tests, even if Mom can't or won't (I doubt she is a good candidate anyway.) But the family members, that bothers me.

It is too bad that her family won't take LD tests, even if Mom can't or won't (I doubt she is a good candidate anyway.) But the family members, that bothers me.

Her family refused to take LDs? Do you have a link for that?

I've been out at soccer practice and am catching up, so I apologize if this has already been posted.

I think what is important about the Law and Order episode is that it was the MEDIA that brought it to LE's attention.

Her family refused to take LDs? Do you have a link for that?

I've been out at soccer practice and am catching up, so I apologize if this has already been posted.

Despite several family members including the father of a missing Washington state toddler voluntarily taking a polygraph exam, police say they are puzzled as to why the boy’s mother still refuses to take the test.

The above info doesn't say which side of the family voluntarily took poly's.

Earlier MSM said LE was inviting family members to take poly's but I have not seen any info on who has taken them, other than daddy.

ETA: Innocent people do not refuse to take poly's. My guess is mom won't take one because she knows she won't pass one. jmo​

It's the "high priced" attorney that really made me wonder.

Doesn't bother me at all- I'd hire the best if I could damn the price- plus we don't know how she became aware of this Lawyer- it's a high profile case the Lawyer could have contacted her or her other attorney may have recommended this new one.

Doesn't bother me at all- I'd hire the best if I could damn the price- plus we don't know how she became aware of this Lawyer- it's a high profile case the Lawyer could have contacted her or her other attorney may have recommended this new one.

For me, it is just an odd thing to say "get a high-priced" attorney.

I think what is important about the Law and Order episode is that it was the MEDIA that brought it to LE's attention.

I definitely see the similaries..I am sure outcome will be different.

The more I read about JB the more disturbing this becomes.

LOL! I watched the whole thing, waiting for JVM to talk about Sky. But I did get caught up with baby Lisa's case... :)

It's just one of those days. :floorlaugh:

I ran with what nurse mentioned about what I uploaded today from last night and posted it! I uploaded last nights Issues today (Baby Lisa).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney