WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her family refused to take LDs? Do you have a link for that?

I've been out at soccer practice and am catching up, so I apologize if this has already been posted.

I am fairly certain I heard or read this earlier, if I mistaken I apologize, I can't find it now.

I have been trying to post the links to news articles in the description of the YouTube videos for Sky as a place of reference.

It is too bad that her family won't take LD tests, even if Mom can't or won't (I doubt she is a good candidate anyway.) But the family members, that bothers me.

After the anthony fiasco of the last few years I am just fine with her family staying out of it, they could just cause drama and waste resources.

eta: this lady does not seem like the sharpest tack in the box... I keep thinking back.. I mean in this day and age who gets married at the age of 16 in kitchen to a 21 year old facing deportation>>?? something else hinky is up with her entire background, etc...

Forgive me if I'm wrong, I don't post often.
I was under the impression that she married him at 21, after dating him for five years...and he was 26 at the time. Not that it makes any difference, and I really agree she isn't the sharpest tack, but while there was a bitter divorce later in their marriage, it doesn't sound as if she married a stranger or anything...

This will turn out to be an insanity case, imo.

Abused spouse.
Committed to mental hospital 3 times in the past.
4 prescription meds
OCD (even though this is not a mental illness but a disorder)

I don't know. I think that ship sailed when she made up the bogus gas story. Insanity defenses rarely fly. Remember, "insanity" is not a medical or psychiatric term. It is a legal term that boils down to "you don't know right from wrong." Making up stories to cover up what really happened, clearly demonstrates that she knows right from wrong...although her behavior indicates she doesn't much care.

[/B]

This is what we do know that was found in her house:

DNA was found (not sure on what or where)
Her purse without wallet was found
Her phone was found

cadaver dog did not go inside

Make me even more curious knowing what they did find LOL

I am curious to know if she doesn't think that anything can be found because of her obsessive cleaning (if she still does it).

Despite several family members including the father of a missing Washington state toddler voluntarily taking a polygraph exam, police say they are puzzled as to why the boy’s mother still refuses to take the test.

The above info doesn't say which side of the family voluntarily took poly's.

Earlier MSM said LE was inviting family members to take poly's but I have not seen any info on who has taken them, other than daddy.

ETA: Innocent people do not refuse to take poly's. My guess is mom won't take one because she knows she won't pass one. jmo​

I think there are innocent people that refuse a poly but NOT if your child is missing and you truly have no idea where he is. I'd love someone to ask her-through her defense attorney of course, just what jb has done since Sunday to find Sky. Or heck, ask her family!

Despite several family members including the father of a missing Washington state toddler voluntarily taking a polygraph exam, police say they are puzzled as to why the boy’s mother still refuses to take the test.

The above info doesn't say which side of the family voluntarily took poly's.

Earlier MSM said LE was inviting family members to take poly's but I have not seen any info on who has taken them, other than daddy.

ETA: Innocent people do not refuse to take poly's. My guess is mom won't take one because she knows she won't pass one. jmo​

That's not true. Anyone with a lawyer is unlikely to take one, and she had advice from her divorce attorney early on.

I will NEVER ever take one again, after having failed one miserably. I was just volunteering to take a poly to help train mall security, I worked in the mall and they were looking for volunteers to help train the polygraphers. I went down in absolute flames, although I told the complete truth on every question and wasn't stressed at all.

If I am accused of a crime later in life, you can bet I will NOT submit to a poly.

They're not reliable. At all. They're like playing a ouiji board.

Uh so no. I'm not going to submit to sitting there while you guys play with a ouiji board to determine whether I'm guilty.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, I don't post often.
I was under the impression that she married him at 21, after dating him for five years...and he was 26 at the time. Not that it makes any difference, and I really agree she isn't the sharpest tack, but while there was a bitter divorce later in their marriage, it doesn't sound as if she married a stranger or anything...

That is what I understood also..met when she was 15 he was 21 got married in 2003 and she was 21 and he was 27..they met in 1997. At least this is what I understand.

They have known each other for 14 years.

He has repeatedly asserted that Biryukova, or someone close to her, knows his fate - but no one is speaking up, even as hope for finding him alive fades.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...plausible-cops-article-1.975311#ixzz1dGfjPpFK

BBM. Interesting MSM is already saying hope is fading for finding this child alive. I wonder if that is coming from LE? Or a presumption based on LE calling off the search for this child.

Probably even she can't explain that. :crazy: She's the only person who says she ran out of gas. She's also her own alibi (via email) that Sky was sick. I honestly believe she staged things Sunday morning, is a terrible liar, and didn't really think her story through, honestly.

Just because you tell a wild tale, doesn't mean you won't succeed with it! Check out the Jon Hemingway thread as an example. the wife told a truly unbelievable story about her husband falling overboard and their boat 'luckily' beaching at a convenient spot on Nantucket. LE didn't really pursue the investigation very hard, IMO.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98474

I am having a huge problem with the "mother" parking the car on the side of the road when it wasn't completely out of gas and then walking the mile to the gas station while leaving Sky in the car and making the 4 year old daughter walk with her.

Years ago when my oldest daughter was little (she is now 14) I drove a Ford Thunderbird that would routinely overheat. My dad was a mechanic and I knew that I needed a new radiator. Being a single mom I could not afford one at the time and really the car was not worth putting that much money into it. On the interstate coming home from work and getting her from the sitter's house, the car of course started to overheat. I drove that freaking car to the next exit, approximately 3 miles down the road, to a gas station. I flat out refused to park on the side of a busy interstate and walk to the closest gas station with a 2 year old child. My dad (the mechanic) fussed at me because I probably caused more damage to the car by driving it. My response to him........I don't give a carp! My daughter's safety was more important than some freaking car!

This, along with many other things, proves to me that this "mother" has zero interest in what is best for either of her children especially Sky.

MOO

If this were an episode of Criminal Minds, I want to know if JBs father has ties to the Russian Mob. But its not...

I don't know if it's been posted, but I finally found an article with the church.

http://kirkland.patch.com/listings/the-city-church

per this article: http://woodinville.patch.com/articles/police-say-plenty-of-gas-found-in-car-of-missing-boy-s-mother

Meanwhile, a pastor of the couple's church, The City Church of Kirkland, said the congregation has reached out to both parents.

"Sky Metalwala and his family are part of our church congregation," associate pastor Troy Anderson said in an email. "Members of our congregation have reached out to both of his parents, and we are all praying that Sky will be found safe and sound."

I am having a huge problem with the "mother" parking the car on the side of the road when it wasn't completely out of gas and then walking the mile to the gas station while leaving Sky in the car and making the 4 year old daughter walk with her.

Years ago when my oldest daughter was little (she is now 14) I drove a Ford Thunderbird that would routinely overheat. My dad was a mechanic and I knew that I needed a new radiator. Being a single mom I could not afford one at the time and really the car was not worth putting that much money into it. On the interstate coming home from work and getting her from the sitter's house, the car of course started to overheat. I drove that freaking car to the next exit, approximately 3 miles down the road, to a gas station. I flat out refused to park on the side of a busy interstate and walk to the closest gas station with a 2 year old child. My dad (the mechanic) fussed at me because I probably caused more damage to the car by driving it. My response to him........I don't give a carp! My daughter's safety was more important than some freaking car!

This, along with many other things, proves to me that this "mother" has zero interest in what is best for either of her children especially Sky.

MOO

This is a good example of why I don't believe the mothers story. If this child was sick enough to bring him to the hospital there isn't a chance she would have left without her cell phone.

Most insurance providers require a call to the childs primary care physician in order to get an ok to bring them to the ER. So, when did this mother last make contact with Sky's pediatrician? I'm gonna bet there are no calls to the childs pediatrician or any homeopathic doctor.

I'll also bet dad is court ordered to provide medical insurance for these children and it is very unlikely they qualify for state insurance. There was likely some kind of temporary child support, alimony and medical insurance handled when the couple first filed for seperation and divorce.

all jmo

That's not true. Anyone with a lawyer is unlikely to take one, and she had advice from her divorce attorney early on.

I will NEVER ever take one again, after having failed one miserably. I was just volunteering to take a poly to help train mall security, I worked in the mall and they were looking for volunteers to help train the polygraphers. I went down in absolute flames, although I told the complete truth on every question and wasn't stressed at all.

If I am accused of a crime later in life, you can bet I will NOT submit to a poly.

They're not reliable. At all. They're like playing a ouiji board.

Uh so no. I'm not going to submit to sitting there while you guys play with a ouiji board to determine whether I'm guilty.

So true, so true. My DH, retired LE, says no one should ever take a polygraph. He said they often make the innocent look guilty. They are not accurate or the courts would allow them in...MOO.

As a mental health counselor, I'm starting to see some evidence of possible distortions in reality for JB. It's possible she had some kind of psychotic break -- can happen under times of extreme stress for people with pre-existing mental health vulnerabilities (i.e. an 11-hour "mediation" re: custody when you don't want to relinquish ANY custody to your ex is extremely stressful and can provoke underlying mental illness in people who are predisposed). She's not stupid, I don't think. So, to tell a tale of running out of gas and spending an hour walking half a mile to a gas station knowing you don't have the money to pay for any gas because you left your wallet at home -- AND your car has gas in it after all (!) -- smacks of being out of touch with reality. It just not the kind of tale someone who's in touch with reality and trying to cover up a crime would come up with. I think a switch got flipped during that mediation, she did something to Sky, and was too disorganized cognitively to come up with any believable explanation for what happened to him.

As a mental health counselor, I'm starting to see some evidence of possible distortions in reality for JB. It's possible she had some kind of psychotic break -- can happen under times of extreme stress for people with pre-existing mental health vulnerabilities (i.e. an 11-hour "mediation" re: custody when you don't want to relinquish ANY custody to your ex is extremely stressful and can provoke underlying mental illness in people who are predisposed). She's not stupid, I don't think. So, to tell a tale of running out of gas and spending an hour walking half a mile to a gas station knowing you don't have the money to pay for any gas because you left your wallet at home -- AND your car has gas in it after all (!) -- smacks of being out of touch with reality. It just not the kind of tale someone who's in touch with reality and trying to cover up a crime would come up with. I think a switch got flipped during that mediation, she did something to Sky, and was too disorganized cognitively to come up with any believable explanation for what happened to him.

This was a mistake by the LE and he corrected himself. The purse and cell phone was at home but she did have her wallet. I totally agree with you though:)

Thank-you for your analysis. I also bookmarked another of your posts. Please keep commenting I am really learning a lot about mental health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654