WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a random neuron fire . . . .
1) We saw pics of the 4 y/o's first trip to the Doctor (homeopathic)
2) she was going to take Sky to the "hospital" because he was sick (?)
3) on audio recordings of the child exchanges JB continually says her daughter is going to get "sick" (among many other inappropriate discussion of adult issues to amp up her child's trauma each time the child began to settle) . . .
4) pics of Sky's sister have her wearing a tee shirt saying "organic child".
5) if OCD is truly an issue for this mom (ie: no food in home, incessant cleaning, daughter getting sick - although I have not seen confirmation of this just heard rumors) why would she wait until her son needed to go to the hospital to seek medical attention . . . only to run out of gas on the way and leave this most vulnerable child alone in a car (when she already got in trouble for leaving a child unattended in a car).

The more I hear about this Mom, the more concerned I become for Sky. Did she never "bond" with this little boy? Was he just a tool to get back at her husband? Does she have no compassion or concern for the welfare of her son? Wow . . . just wow!

BBM

This along with what SM stated yesterday about Sky not being a "planned" baby have me scratching my head. Also, no contraceptives? ??

Thinking back to the earlier MSM reports that garbage dump sites and transfer stations were being searched. I'd bet my last dollar garbage has been seperated from dates in question. It's possible a search is being done but kept under wraps.

IIRC, in little 2 yr old Aveion Lewis' case LE immediately seperated garbage but did not make that information public until the step father admitted his kidnapping story was a hoax. Aveion was later found in a land fill. (mom and step dad recently pled no contest to 2nd degree murder charges).

Even with the 8 unidentified John Wayne Gacy victims that were recently exhumed for DNA - LE kept ALL of that under wraps until after they obtained viable dna for all 8 nameless victims.

IMO, until LE has exhausted all options of breaking JB to tell the truth, they are not going to give any hint of what they are doing behind the scenes.

I hope she fesses up prior to Sky being found. It will be much better for her in the long run.

jmo

Trying to catch up a little, what I recall LE saying, there was enough scent of Sky in the car. IMO, it really doesn't mean Sky was in the car THAT day, but that he has been in the car.

What do you all think about a Mom who takes her child to a First Dr visit when the child appears to be well over 2 years old. . . it is a homeopathic Dr (they do not Rx typical medical prescriptions but rather use "tinctures" with a tiny amount of the substance they believe with cure the patient or other natural health foods). And her excuse that Sky is missing is because he disappeared from an abandoned car on his way to the hospital because he was so ill? If he was so ill . . . why wait to take him to the hospital? Why abandon him in the car unsupervised? Why no concern for the welfare of Sky but multiple concerns about her oldest daughter? Why did Sky's sister say he was sick? If she has OCD . . . wouldn't "germs and illness" be the very thing she would be trying to avoid if in fact she was of the "cleaning" persuasion? Just doesn't add up to me in any way I look at these "facts" from JB.

Cubby, aren't those little balls of mercury amazing? !!!!

We used to get vials of mercury from the Dentist to play with . . . . shined up a whole bunch of dimes with it . . . played with it on a plate . . . never thinking we needed to wash our hands afterwards . . . i mean it really cleaned dimes well . . . .

:eek::eek:hwow:...........:thud:

My apologies if this has already posted. It's an update on the car's operating condition (no surprise, here -- the car is fully operable, no mechanical problems indicated, and LE drove it for a long time without topping off the gas JB already had in the car). Shoe found near the scene is likely not Sky's. JB has not returned calls for a 2nd interview by LE.

What I don't get is how she could be so cognitively disorganized as to fabricate a completely ridiculous and easily contradicted story about how Sky went missing -- but, then, is obviously organized enough to successfully hide him (or conceal, sadly, his body). I'm trying to figure that one out....

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Bel...-Skys-still-waiting-for-mother-133701148.html

My dad had a metal Zippo cigarette lighter.....my little sis used to teeth on it....until, she sucked all of the lighter fluid out. Off to ER. She also drank turpentine. Off to ER, again. She had really strange taste buds....

What do you all think about a Mom who takes her child to a First Dr visit when the child appears to be well over 2 years old. . . it is a homeopathic Dr (they do not Rx typical medical prescriptions but rather use "tinctures" with a tiny amount of the substance they believe with cure the patient or other natural health foods). And her excuse that Sky is missing is because he disappeared from an abandoned car on his way to the hospital because he was so ill? If he was so ill . . . why wait to take him to the hospital? Why abandon him in the car unsupervised? Why no concern for the welfare of Sky but multiple concerns about her oldest daughter? Why did Sky's sister say he was sick? If she has OCD . . . wouldn't "germs and illness" be the very thing she would be trying to avoid if in fact she was of the "cleaning" persuasion? Just doesn't add up to me in any way I look at these "facts" from JB.

I find it highly unbelievable. No one makes such a drastic change from believing in homeopathic medicine to taking a child to a hospital under the circumstances mom described.

I think something happened to him during or immediately after the mediation session. IMO her backing out of the agreement was based on whatever happened to Sky. She continued to panic and disposed of him and then not being satisfied with backing out of the agreement she concocted this story.

all jmo

Maybe if she's so into everything being clean, it set her off that Sky got sick. She could've gotten frustated if she's cleaning so much and then her son gets sick regardless of how "clean" she kept everything.

I too used to play with the mercury.. and eat extra vitamins and baby aspirin. And i turned out ok :rocker: well, at least i think i did. :great:

But along those lines (and totally off topic) i remember being LITTLE and having a full chemistry set with all sorts of dangerous things in it. So many accidents could have happened back then, guess I was just lucky.

I agree w/ other posters, she def. treated those kids differently. And as a homeopathic/herbal med person myself, she wouldn't have done a 'hospital' run without calling her homeopathic person or somoene of the like mind first for help. I call BS on that 100%. I don't think that little boy was ever in the car that day. Especially since they are saying the SAR dogs didn't get a hit.

I even made sure to use the drain plug in the kitchen sink so those little tiny balls of mercury wouldn't go down the drain. :floorlaugh:

Gosh, my son loves making science projects all over the house. Thank GOD he isn't interested in doing so with cleaning products. Right now it is salt, sugar, flour, mostly food and paper products along with leaves, dirt and other things he finds outside. Though he does want to do the kids science experiments making the volcano with baking powder. Exploding pop cans..... Getting filthy playing whenever he can.

Boys are so different than girls, I do wonder about the possibility JB was more of a girly girl and just couldn't bond with a male child. I do get a little bit of that impression from the photo's on flickr.

Give the manchild Mentos and A 2Liter Coke to play with outside. He will love it!:floorlaugh:

I gather from the lack of pics of the missing child that Mom has not bonded with him. Poor boy...he is beautiful..and I would just love to scoop him up and raise him with all the love a little boy can handle.

BBM

This along with what SM stated yesterday about Sky not being a "planned" baby have me scratching my head. Also, no contraceptives? ??

FWIW, my immediate reaction was they were probably not 'active' often that it was a complete surprise Sky was conceived. I can see JB being that kind of mom with one, compulsive with cleaning and caring for a child.. not having much of a 'drive'. I could be wrong, but that was my impression.

You are very right that it does not add up- it never struck me, until you mentioned it, that M**** was awful old for a first Dr. appt. She was def. well over 1, looks almost 2. The pictures were uploaded AFTER Sky was born.

My dad had a metal Zippo cigarette lighter.....my little sis used to teeth on it....until, she sucked all of the lighter fluid out. Off to ER. She also drank turpentine. Off to ER, again. She had really strange taste buds....

:pcguru:

My apologies if this has already posted. It's an update on the car's operating condition (no surprise, here -- the car is fully operable, no mechanical problems indicated, and LE drove it for a long time without topping off the gas JB already had in the car). Shoe found near the scene is likely not Sky's. JB has not returned calls for a 2nd interview by LE.

What I don't get is how she could be so cognitively disorganized as to fabricate a completely ridiculous and easily contradicted story about how Sky went missing -- but, then, is obviously organized enough to successfully hide him (or conceal, sadly, his body). I'm trying to figure that one out....

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Bel...-Skys-still-waiting-for-mother-133701148.html

Half the time I think people just get lucky. Think about Casey Anthony. Do any of us really think she 'hid the body well'? Caylee was what? 15 houses away, not even buried, just tossed into the woods not even 20 feet in? People didn't look in the right places at the right time and then there was the weather. So I think perhaps she's cognitively disorganized and, so far, lucky with whatever spot she chose (if there is a body.)

Just wanted to note from the presser... Johnson said SM did take another poly yesterday afternoon, but would not comment on the results. Said they (reporters) could contact him if they chose to do so.

I just had a random neuron fire . . . .
1) We saw pics of the 4 y/o's first trip to the Doctor (homeopathic)
2) she was going to take Sky to the "hospital" because he was sick (?)
3) on audio recordings of the child exchanges JB continually says her daughter is going to get "sick" (among many other inappropriate discussion of adult issues to amp up her child's trauma each time the child began to settle) . . .
4) pics of Sky's sister have her wearing a tee shirt saying "organic child".
5) if OCD is truly an issue for this mom (ie: no food in home, incessant cleaning, daughter getting sick - although I have not seen confirmation of this just heard rumors) why would she wait until her son needed to go to the hospital to seek medical attention . . . only to run out of gas on the way and leave this most vulnerable child alone in a car (when she already got in trouble for leaving a child unattended in a car).

The more I hear about this Mom, the more concerned I become for Sky. Did she never "bond" with this little boy? Was he just a tool to get back at her husband? Does she have no compassion or concern for the welfare of her son? Wow . . . just wow!

My thoughts? Between the uneven photo ratio, and even of that, no photos of any of Sky's significant events....then what seems to be a quick downward slide (marriage/financial, mental health) that all seemed to coincide with with Sky's birth, AND the father saying they only planned on having the daughter ... I wonder if Juila was extremely resentful to be pregnant, perhaps didn't want to maintain the pregnancy, felt forced and resentful having Sky, resented the husband for it, resented Sky for it, etc, etc, etc.

The irony to me is, between admitting neglecting the children for hours on end (either because she left them alone or was busy in her 6-7 hour cleaning streaks) and, according to the husband, the distaste of actually having to 'care for' the daughter .... why would she fight so hard for custody? Sounds like a control thing, not an attachment/protective/lovey mom thing.

I was away for a bit, so I don't know if this was asked but on NG's FB page it says this:

Why is mom of missing 2-year-old boy hiding out in hotel when she has her own apartment? Do you find her behavior suspicious? Help Nancy Grace find missing boy Sky!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Who in the wide world of sports is paying for everything?

Maybe if she's so into everything being clean, it set her off that Sky got sick. She could've gotten frustated if she's cleaning so much and then her son gets sick regardless of how "clean" she kept everything.

Good idea, Skagirl, and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member