WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was mentioned early on. Let me see if I can find it. If just in a video, I won't be be able to.

I know I heard/read about it earlier but here it is in print:

Police said they have not been able to speak directly with Biryukova, who has been staying since Sunday in a hotel room provided by the department. They said she is answering questions through her attorney and has declined to take a polygraph examination.

http://o.seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016739819_missing11m.html

and still no reply that I can find on LE's request to meet with JB and her attorney in person.

One is scheduled for 3:30 PST today - just under an hour from now according to the presser @ 10:30 this morning.

thanks wenwe! ((still have a visual of you playing with mercury! :rocker: ))

and still no reply that I can find on LE's request to meet with JB and her attorney in person.

of course she won't... I wonder if she has been following the Lisa Irwin case by any chance? anything is possible...

I just started following this case, so I'm still catching up.

I want to say that I'm liking the Judge @ this point. IMO, she made the right decision, under the circumstances, by prohibiting Julia B from having contact with her daughter. I'm not buying JB's attorney's reason for her client's no-show in court (Freitas reportedly stated off-camera that she advised her client to "stay away because of media attention").

Stay away from a hearing that involved custody of your child because of media attention?! Are you kidding me?!

Now, I don't have kids but I can't imagine a barrage of cameras and reporters would keep most parents away from that!

Did anyone happen to notice at the above link in the photo of Sky sitting on the wooden bench (which appears to be a more recent photo based on the length of his sisters hair) his pants are soaked all the way through and he looks very uncomfortable in an obviously soaked diaper and soaked jeans?

I didn't before but you're right. And for those of us that know diapers ....they can hold a lot of pee-pee. Usually if they leak, they leak out the sides and just in spots. For it to soak through like that, either that's an all day diaper or she/they had him in training underwear/pants and he had an accident.

A 8:58 in the video:

Major Mike Johnson stated: "Indications are that the last time anyone saw Sky was a couple of weeks ago, you've heard that... we haven't been able to find anybody that's seen Sky since then... armed with that information, we were suspicious that he was even in the car to begin with. The daughter corroborated Mom's story in that, yeah, he was in the car wrapped in a blanket... "

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/leaving-missing-child-car-certainly-suspicious-off/nFZJD/

How old is the daughter? 4 years old?

No one else saw Sky for about 2 weeks before he was reported *missing*?

I find that bit of information to be alarming.

Major Mike Johnson stated: "Indications are that the last time anyone saw Sky was a couple of weeks ago, you've heard that... we haven't been able to find anybody that's seen Sky since then... armed with that information, we were suspicious that he was even in the car to begin with. The daughter corroborated Mom's story in that, yeah, he was in the car wrapped in a blanket... "

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/leaving-missing-child-car-certainly-suspicious-off/nFZJD/

bbm

I think it was stated earlier that the mom is pretty much a recluse at times, and that it's not unusual for no one to see them for weeks at a time.

Who knows what the case is with Sky, though...

She's kind of a weird recluse, IMHO. Also, it seems to be her habit to go out without them.

I wonder. When was the last time anyone saw M? If no one has seen M either, it's less suspicious because that just points to the fact that she leaves her kids while she goes on about her life - not necessarily that the child was missing long before reported.

no breaking news today.
no contact from Sky's mother today

will find out cost of manhours
will find out if mother will be liable for costs of case

anything come into sharper image into the whereabouts of Sky: No not really. (sounds like weekend searches will be very telling to the public)

calling mother a "liar" for lying about gas in car is "harsh"

the fliers and posters being put up by family, can certainly be helpful

PD is still baffled by mothers story

options to what happened: nothing has been crossed off the list of possibilities

have they been able to narrow 2 week window? that's one of the things on the top of our priority list. continue to get more info, working on narrowing it down

FBI has been very helpful with reaching persons they would of had trouble reaching in Belleview

From the presser it sounds like process of elimination. We are ruling everything else out until there is nothing left but the mom. But it does sound like they think they will rule everything else out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie