WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is much better not to arrest JB right now and let the investigation go forward. They are keeping an eye on her so she is not going to go anywhere.

Yes, but early on I seem to recall she was not under suicide watch. Given the alleged history of her daughter repeating 'I'm going to kill myself' after hearing her mother say that. And what we know of her prior hospitalizations, it concerns me. Especially if she feels she's cornered.

If she was arrested at least she could be on suicide watch.

:banghead: to Nancy's opening of the show. :banghead:

Nancy is saying Julia hiding out at a hotel. We'll we know that LE has put her somewhere as they investigate her home.

Also, confirming a ransom note, of which, WE know that is just a scam.

Nancy is saying: "Solomon took a second poly today"; NOT sure about that one.

I can't believe it's been 5 days already. And I can't believe mom has not agreed to speak with LE along with her attorney. LE last spoke to mom Sunday evening, iirc.

If this were my child and I had no involvement, I'd be sitting alongside my attorney face to face with LE as long as it took to clear myself.

Nancy is saying Julia hiding out at a hotel. We'll we know that LE has put her somewhere as they investigate her home.

Nancy and her producers must have missed today's pressers. :floorlaugh:

Nancy and her producers must have missed today's pressers. :floorlaugh:

I need to put a long annotation in the video when I upload it to YouTube. GEEZ!!!!

Warning: "Information provided is NOT TRUE". :floorlaugh:

What scares me are the number and size of bodies of water in the area Sky went missing. If mom was smart enough to leave for the hospital that morning without her cell, who's to say she didn't dispose him without her cell phone either. And if she watched that episode of Law and Order SVU - which included a cooler (iirc) who's to say she did not dispose of him in water with something to weight a container down and keep it down?

<snip>

Yeah, people drown in Lake Washington and are never found. Plus we have rivers, and loads of woods, hiking trails, you name it.

Thank you, NG, for not disappointing me...and sticking to the rumors, not facts.

From the transcripts provided here today, LE did say he took his 2nd poly...and media could ask him about, that LE doesn't talk about LD tests, something like that. No link, but it is here on the page with the long transcript.

Yep, the ransom note, the shoe....everything proven "Fail" NG is dropping bombs about!!! Pretty safe reporting........

I think they have JB in a hotel for safety reasons.

SM took the poly yesterday, according to reports, but it wasn't mentioned on NG's last night. ???? Maybe he took it after the program aired.

From the transcripts provided here today, LE did say he took his 2nd poly...and media could ask him about, that LE doesn't talk about LD tests, something like that. No link, but it is here on the page with the long transcript.

I watched the pressers and recorded them, but missed the part about the father taking the second poly. I couldn't hear the reporters questions. :(

Do you recall who did the transcript?

Found the information; thanks everyone.

I watched the pressers and recorded them, but missed the part about the father taking the second poly. I couldn't hear the reporters questions. :(

Do you recall who did the transcript?

From the morning presser:

Solomon took the second polygraph yesterday. I have results, I'm not going to talk about the results, but you can contact him.

Then later in the afternoon Johnson reiterated that he would not discuss the polygraph but the reporters could contact SM. I have looked online but haven't seen any evidence that anyone has interviewed SM since the second poly.

10:30/3:30 schedule set to continue through the holiday weekend.
Very grateful for the amount of tips coming in. I wish I could report to you that many of those tips have led to major breaks in the case, however that is not the case.

Discussions about talking to Julia again, been some urgency on your part about why you are waiting. I'd like to make a public invitation to Julia via her attorney that we are ready to talk to her whenever she is ready.

A few things crossed off the list in terms of limiting possibilities/suspects, nothing specific to share, but things are progressing.
Acura testing hasn't been done, expect it to be done today.
Also working on polygraphs: continuing as we talked about earlier, hoped to polygraph as many people close to Julia as possible. Still continuing but we don't want to share the information of who and when. They are welcome to share the information but we are holding that close to our vest.

You spend x numbers of hours clearing people—how helpful would it be for people to come forward and clear their name?
The investigation would move much quicker if people would do that.
We haven't had any resistance to polygraph testing, everyone has been cooperative.
Polygraph or not we have questions of Julia we'd like to ask through her attorney.
Don't want to characterize her as non-cooperative.
A number of things on our investigative checklist being checked off, I can't share a lot of those details, but we're comfortable that we're moving forward. We don't know more than yesterday about what happened to him. It's also helpful to cross people off the list.

Her mental health: I'm not in a position to comment on her mental health and stability but I've heard things about it as well.
One picture of Sky and multiple of daughter on facebook page. They can't share if there were pics of Sky on the walls, refrigerator. Holding that info close.
No tip is wasted time.
The most obscure detail may be relevant in this case.

SVU Episode: He watched part of it, there's some similarities and we are considering it as part of the investigation. It's intriguing, but it's not the break we're looking for.
At this point, the issue of forcing Julia to talk to us is not even on the table.
We're considering Sky alive and well and we're hoping she'll help us bring him home.

Bumping up for reference

We've had a number of tips—it was over 330 calls, tips, emails that have been followed up on. No stone has been left unturned. We appreciate those.

The test drive of Julia's video. It operated just fine, got data, took notes, and secured vehicle until further notice.

I extended an invitation to Julia publicly on camera and followed up yesterday afternoon and we've not received any comment from them that they'd come back to talk to use.

We don't believe it was Sky's shoe. It wasn't the right size. Dogs didn't indicated anything, however we captured it and will keep it as evidence just in case.

Tips are everything, from psychics, to people wanting to help, to sighting of Julia, the car, and Sky. We have the resources to follow up on those things and we are doing it.

At this point today we have over 150 local, county, federal and state authorities working on the investigation.
The FBI has offered their expert resources and we're taking advantage of it.

Test drive: the only gas we used in the vehicle was the gas that was in it to begin with. No specifics, but we did it and it ran.

The SAR teams search for live scent and cadaver scent and we haven't had any indications of either, so it's a live person investigation.

I'm not aware of any calls from the family to talk to us about the shoe.
Solomon took the second polygraph yesterday. I have results, I'm not going to talk about the results, but you can contact him.

Q:We now know she at least left him in the car? The charges Julia will face about leaving the child in the car will be settled after the missing person investigation is settled.

Don't know answers to DNA questions, how many people, etc?
We will continue to do what we are doing, asking for help from Julia.
At what point does Julia become a person of interest or suspect? I don't know but I'll let you know when that transition happens.
We've asked for cooperation voluntarily and we're hoping she will give us that. Her attorney has been accessible throughout by phone.

Ransom is absolutely not true from our standpoint. If our investigators don't have it we'd like to.

We've tried to present the facts as we know them and if that casts suspicion on Julia, it's the facts speaking, not us.

Julia's not a suspect at this point, no.
Q: What more can you do? There's more on our agenda for the next couple of days, in the works, for additional searching. We don't want to jeopardize the investigation so you'll hear about that later.

We'll proceed with the original incident of leaving a child in the car when we have a conclusion.

Q:There should come a time when you should make an arrest warrant for Julia and it seems to us that that time is soon?
A: We need probable cause and evidence for that to happen and we don't have it at this point.

Bumping Up for reference

Would someone kindly read the transcripts and see if it states the father took the second poly. My eyes are so tired, and old at this point of the night. Thanks. Found it!

He did take the second polygraph, they talked about it this morning and this afternoon. Johnson would not release what the poly revealed.

Heartbreaking to see Sky's father, Solomon, from his previous interviews. He appears to be genuinely distraught.

Attorney is speaking with NG now.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members