WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson has been so faithful and forthright with his twice-a-day press conferences so the public is aware of everything.

aware...

but not of everything..

I think the details in this case (esp her leaving her kids alone, the apartment, etc) are going to leave us all speechless...

moo

aware...

but not of everything..

I think the details in this case (esp her leaving her kids alone, the apartment, etc) are going to leave us all speechless...

moo

True, I did get carried away with the word everything; I should of said "everything that they are willing to share with us." I'll fix that one while I still can.

Johnson has been so faithful and forthright with his twice-a-day press conferences so the public is aware of everything (ETA) they are willing to share with the public.

He's great. And easy on the eyes too. :)

Would someone be so kind to tell me which page it was where you guys discussed the ransom note? TIA What page did that start? Was it the last thread?

Would someone be so kind to tell me which page it was where you guys discussed the ransom note? TIA What page did that start?

Id like to know where to find more info about this as well. I dont trust Nancy lol.

I've been in the Irwin case most of my time here nowadays, but coming here and just reading the first post update - what is wrong with the world?

Mom walks with daughter to gas station, leaves other child in car and child goes missing?
I have that correct, yes?

*another head bash*

[ps- i have heard ZERO national media about this case.]

aware...

but not of everything..

moo

...and it scares me what might come out. I'm preparing myself for knowing this could have been prevented and it happened needlessly...

Every time I see a photo of Sky, he is so cute! I just want to scoop him up and run him to his daddy's arms.

My heart is aching for this family.

BBM. Am I interpreting this as it appears? No working speakers here, but this sounds like they are already hinting that if mom is lying she will be charged with the cost of the investigation like Casey was in her daughters case? Is that how it sounded listening?

sounded like they had already made the decision on how much it's cost so far, maybe operating costs per day and whether mom will end up charged with the cost.. just did not have the information at hand at the latest press conference. Hopefully we will know tomorrow morning.

Or it was written to make it appear a foreigner had written it.

MOO

I agree.It wouldn't surprise me if JB did it herself to try to influence the public opinion.Maybe she's trying to blame the same "foreign fraction" that "kidnapped" JonBenet Ramsey.
I don't understand why they can't charge her with child endangerment since it seems a known fact that she left the babys alone the day of the mediation and admitted to leaving Sky in the car the day he went missing.Maybe that would put some pressure on her.

Would someone be so kind to tell me which page it was where you guys discussed the ransom note? TIA What page did that start? Was it the last thread?

It was briefly discussed this morning. I looked and saw some posts on page 12 of this thread.

This may have allready been said since I have not read the whole thread.
Nancy Grace also stated that no one can confirm they have seen Sky for 2 weeks prior to him being missing. The mom may have a big headstart on this.
It is also said that her daughter is now in protective custody.
This woman has OCD which makes me believe she may try to return to where she put him.
There is no doubt in my mind that she is responible for what happened to Sky.

Yes, this mom says she left the child alone and in the other case, the mom says she was too drunk to know what happened to her daughter, and yet charges being withheld in both cases...and it doesn't seem to be aiding in the investigation in either. JMO

I agree.It wouldn't surprise me if JB did it herself to try to influence the public opinion.Maybe she's trying to blame the same "foreign fraction" that "kidnapped" JonBenet Ramsey.
I don't understand why they can't charge her with child endangerment since it seems a known fact that she left the babys alone the day of the mediation and admitted to leaving Sky in the car the day he went missing.Maybe that would put some pressure on her.

Once she's charged with anything LE will get zero cooperation from her. Not that she's doing much to help herself or find Sky, however, I believe they are more focused on finding the little boy now, and charges can come later.

MOO

I am sure that this has been mentioned, but this "mom" has zero pictures up of Sky and makes zero comments about him either on her FB page.

:(

Does anyone else find it odd that that in the picture of Sky, he is wearing the exact same clothes she claims he had on when he came up missing? it seems as though she just made that part up because she saw the picture and couldn't think of anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne