WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that this has been mentioned, but this "mom" has zero pictures up of Sky and makes zero comments about him either on her FB page.

:(

It was said in earlier discussions upthread that she changed and deleted some things in her FB after he went missing. Does anyone remember that and is that verified?

Biryukova family avoiding media ... and everyone else?
<snip>
BELLEVUE, Seattle -- No one answered Friday when a KING 5 reporter knocked on the door of the Redmond apartment where Julia Biryukova lives.

Her father is believed to be in Russia or Ukraine, and her mother Nadia Biryukova is not answering her door or returning messages.

&#8220;Two days ago, I saw her,&#8221; says Pichu Liu, who says she&#8217;s had a good relationship with Nadia, her next door neighbor and the grandmother of Sky Metalwala, the two-year-old reported missing on Sunday.

Liu recalled a moment in March when Nadia said her daughter was having marital problems.* &#8220;She told me about the problem with her daughter. She was crying.&#8221;
http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Biryukova-family-in-hiding-133725148.html

“She just wanted to see if there was a recent picture of Sky,” said CS, explaining why her daughter reached out to Julia. S said the family has known Julia for years, and even had her over to the house last March as Biryukova was going through custody hearings.

“She was very concerned about every little item, every little detail,” said Snider. “She was very, very concerned about the accusations about stability.”

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=133725148&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10212

Without speakers it's hard to tell, but I think the above comment about concerns are related to the custody issues in March.

I can't imagine she'd be more concerned about accusations now than she is about her son.

Additional info at article regarding family friends and neighbors comments about the lack of the maternal family making any public statements regarding Sky's disappearance.

This has probably been mentioned, but I just can't read through all the posts again to see if it has.

In regards to the clothing description given......She may have gone through, pulled out this picture of the child and just gave a description of that outfit because she had no clue what he was wearing, if he was wearing anything at all.

Poor baby Sky.

<snip>
BELLEVUE, Seattle -- No one answered Friday when a KING 5 reporter knocked on the door of the Redmond apartment where Julia Biryukova lives.

Her father is believed to be in Russia or Ukraine, and her mother Nadia Biryukova is not answering her door or returning messages.

&#8220;Two days ago, I saw her,&#8221; says Pichu Liu, who says she&#8217;s had a good relationship with Nadia, her next door neighbor and the grandmother of Sky Metalwala, the two-year-old reported missing on Sunday.

Liu recalled a moment in March when Nadia said her daughter was having marital problems.* &#8220;She told me about the problem with her daughter. She was crying.&#8221;
http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Biryukova-family-in-hiding-133725148.html

BBM

Wonder how long he's been abroad?

I think the reporter is in err about the apt; because they talked to the mother's next door neighbor too; nor does it look anything like the apt complex in d-town Redmond.
redmond-city-apartments.jpg

http://www.liveatveloce.com/

Arrgh! Sorry for the blow out! Hate that!

BBM

I think the reporter is in err about the apt; because they talked to the mother's next door neighbor too; nor does it look anything like the apt complex in d-town Redmond.
redmond-city-apartments.jpg

http://www.liveatveloce.com/
Arrgh! Sorry for the blow out! Hate that!

The story was confusing. Your right the reporter was incorrect on where Julia lived.

I looked at it again. Do you think the appt the mother lives in is in Bellevue? The appt. LE is testing is the one Julia live at in Redmond.

Hollyblue,that is a good question on long Julia 's father has been in Urkraine or Russian.

Hi Cubby ..the picture that is on the article page is the father and/or mothers home.

The neighbor was nice enough to answer her door. She said she had been to that house a couple days ago.

The grade school friend who befriended her this week on face book..the young womans mom voiced concern that Julia was not cooperating well with the police.

To clarify: the reporter in the video was foolishing buzzing Julia's apartment in Redmond (Veloce), when LE has said they've put her up elsewhere.

It would appear they were then at Julia's mother's place at the front door, the townhouse looking home.

BBM

(snip)

Oh boy - her DAD is out of the country?!? Wow. Oh wow. Yes indeed - how long has he been gone? And was he traveling with a CHILD? You can have a lap infant/toddler on domestic flights but not international ones. He would have to have had his own seat. Either way - lap or own seat - he would need a ticket.

Once she's charged with anything LE will get zero cooperation from her. Not that she's doing much to help herself or find Sky, however, I believe they are more focused on finding the little boy now, and charges can come later.

MOO

I kept telling myself that with Hailey Dunn.. and here we are almost a year later and still no one has been charged with her death :(

I kept telling myself that with Hailey Dunn.. and here we are almost a year later and still no one has been charged with her death :(

Oh and how we sleuthed that case 24/7 for about a month or two, didn't we... I'm with you --- I cannot believe it. Just can't.

The story was confusing. Your right the reporter was incorrect on where Julia lived.

I looked at it again. Do you think the appt the mother lives in is in Bellevue? The appt. LE is testing is the one Julia live at in Bellevue.

Hollyblue,that is a good question on long Julia 's father has been in Urkraine or Russian.

I'm not sure where the mother lives! LE had done searches in the apt where JB lived and that was in d-town Redmond....I thought......

I got the exact opposite feelings from you..I see a father in pain that is afraid of facing the possibility that harm could have come to his son.

I see a man that is scared and doing all he can to stay focused on finding Sky.

I do believe he is trying extremely hard to stay hopeful because he is afraid to face any possibility other than getting his son back.

I love that here on WS we can agree to disagree.

I feel the same way, but appreciate everyone's thoughts so that I can try to see every angle on things.

I feel more comfortable with SM than I did after the first clip of his several days ago. Something about his mannerisms seemed off to me, but it just might be who he is and stress.

I am a little concerned about his outward seemingly happiness, but I also see right through it that he is no actually really happy at all, unless it is because he feels closer to seeing his kids now than in the last year and really believes he is hidden somewhere. I would try to keep myself positive, but don't know if I could pull it off like he has.

More than anything, I really hope that he knows something positive that we don't.

To clarify: the reporter in the video was foolishing buzzing Julia's apartment in Redmond (Veloce), when LE has said they've put her up elsewhere.

It would appear they were then at Julia's mother's place at the front door, the townhouse looking home.

Ack! Time to go to bed....I didn't view the video!!!!!! :crazy:

Thanks for the clarification, GR.

Oh boy - her DAD is out of the country?!? Wow. Oh wow. Yes indeed - how long has he been gone? And was he traveling with a CHILD? You can have a lap infant/toddler on domestic flights but not international ones. He would have to have had his own seat. Either way - lap or own seat - he would need a ticket.

Everytime I consider this possibility, I go back to it making no sense one child would be skirted out of the country without the other. It just doesn't fit.

jmo

HRCODEPINK..I agree..I am one that handles stress and exhaustion with smiling and giggling It really confused my hubby(may he RIP). He got used to it.

I would prolly be going between sobbing and smiling that the media was willing to get the word out on my son.

I also agree that he is looking forward to having children back..he has prolly been thru a very challenging time in the past with Julia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx