WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your friend also upload photos to a flikr account after her child goes missing and after she refuses to speak further to the police or do a polygraph? After all the pleas of her ex-husband that she is very sick, along with details about that illness, and that the kids need to be protected, are made public? Photos that attempt to refute what her ex said before the child disappeared?

My reply to the poster had nothing to do with flikr nor anything to do with polygraphs or anything else mentioned above in your post.

It was a comment made about taking photos at Costco and I said a friend of mine does the same with her kids. Some people like taking photos of their children and displaying them for others to see. It's not something I would do but others have no problem with it.

Furthermore, I see nothing strange about the pictures of the Metwala children. It further strengthens my belief that they are healthy normal children.

She must just like stripes. I know I buy a lot of stripes too because I like "plain" boys clothes. I don't like clothes that have a bunch of junk on them, like teddy bears, sports stuff, etc... It's hard to find plain boys clothes lol.

Also she liked the lines in her carpet while vacuuming. Maybe she has a thing for lines. :innocent:

Slightly off topic, but I find it interesting that there seems to be a need for some people to throw the dad under the bus for something. Anything!

People don't like the way he comes across on interviews?

He was in that Target too!

He MUST(!) have been the trigger to Julia's OCD

He didn't stand up for himself fast enough!

He MUST be lying about the toilet!

All this, when

1) He has not seen these children in a year

2)He wasn't the person in custody of Sky when he went 'missing'.

3)Yeah, he left him in the car, along with Julia 2 years ago. He regrets it. Julia left him for 12 hours last week. She admits to leaving both children, repeatedly, for extended amounts of time since that event. Clearly, she doesn't regret that mistake 2 years ago. She resented being caught, I'm guessing.

4) He is the only parent who can be bothered to make a TV appearance on behalf of his missing child.

5) He is the only parent who was willing to polygraph. No matter the results, he was willing.

6) He is the only parent handing out fliers trying to do something to find Sky.

7)Julia clearly lied about running out of gas. None of her story makes sense. She won't talk directly to police and she won't take a polygraph. But we're to believe that she was the truth teller in the he said/she custody declarations and he must be lying?

8)Her abuse allegations against Solomon were found not credible. Also, just last week, she was suggesting dad have custody of M** instead of foster care. Which shows a strong indication she was lying about those abuse allegations.

9)Dad is the only parent that showed up at the custody hearing. Mom couldn't be bothered?

But because this guy happens to not come across smooth and perfect on TV and he tried to live with Julia's dysfunction, to a point people find it hard to believe, he must be lying about something and we must throw him under the bus for ... something!

Why?!

Is it simply because he's male?

Is it that he's Indian?

Sorry, I'm just :waitasec:

Thank you.

Sky is a victim of his mother--we just don't know what has happened to him yet. His sister is a victim. The father of the missing child is a victim. Sky's extended family (who are not in the know) are victims. Heck, the police working overtime and even the taxpayers locally are victims. All victims of Julia. There is no room in my head for Julia to be the victim here.

I can easily see what you are saying Patty but there is no excuse for all the photos of Miss M in the bathtub.

I didn't think I could ever hate another mother as much as I hate Casey Anthony but Julia is gaining ground really quickly and might actually overtake Casey's 1st place slot.

~jmo~

I have a bunch of photos of my son in various forms of undress in my photo album as well as my mother taking photos of me when I was a baby. Maybe it is where I am in life (age 64) that I am not concerned. ALTHOUGH I will state, in this day and age, the photos should have been made PRIVATE and perhaps Julia thought they were.

However, if you ever went through ALL the videos on YouTube of parents taking videos of their children completely nude and upload the videos for the world to see, you will see, many, many people think it is just "so darn cute" to capture their children naked running around the house.

This is why I made this video.
Pedophiles And YOUR Children On You Tube - YouTube

The one good thing about all the photos taken is that Solomon can at least see his children and how they have grown over the last 10 months when he wasn't able to see them. He certainly has lots of photos to go through.

Is this woman American? I don't understand how they cannot make an arrest on child endangerment or similar to what they arrested Casey for initially??? Put her in a dirty jail cell, her OCD might make her squawk!

Me too! And isn't it just Sky she dressed in stripes?

I'm SO glad you guys brought that up. I noticed it right away, thought I was just weird. lol I believe that M was wearing at least one pair of striped pants in the Flickr pics, possibly more.

She must just like stripes. I know I buy a lot of stripes too because I like "plain" boys clothes. I don't like clothes that have a bunch of junk on them, like teddy bears, sports stuff, etc... It's hard to find plain boys clothes lol.

Also she liked the lines in her carpet while vacuuming. Maybe she has a thing for lines. :innocent:

BBM

I agree.

Stripes are common in boys' & mens' clothing, just as flowers are common in girls' & womens' clothing.

I don't see the relevance in the striped clothing, personally.

I'm just wondering how long she can go without talking to the police...I find it hard to believe they aren't forcing her to. IMO its neglect first off leaving him, child endangerment too. Then not talking seems to me a crime in itself

Is this woman American? I don't understand how they cannot make an arrest on child endangerment or similar to what they arrested Casey for initially??? Put her in a dirty jail cell, her OCD might make her squawk!

Here's a good answer:
http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980782254

There is a picture of Miss M in a striped dress, so it appears dressing in stripe goes for both children. (September 5, 2011)

In another photo Miss M has on striped leotards and Sky is wearing a normal shirt under a white shirt. (September 15, 2011) This was the birthday party.

I'm just wondering how long she can go without talking to the police...I find it hard to believe they aren't forcing her to. IMO its neglect first off leaving him, child endangerment too. Then not talking seems to me a crime in itself

If they arrest her all sorts of legal protections for her kick in. If they arrest her she may never lead them to Sky...alive or otherwise.

I am sure there is a time where they would rather lock her up for what they can prove than not at all. We're not there yet.

I'm just wondering how long she can go without talking to the police...I find it hard to believe they aren't forcing her to.

(rsbm)

It's been 17 months now for Terri Horman. Perhaps she followed Kyron's case.

The stripes thing has been stuck in my craw since the get go--so no, you're not alone in noticing, that's for sure.

I was looking at the pictures and noticed that I have almost all of the outfits with stripes (almost all were from Old Navy) and the pajamas that M*** was wearing (Hanna Andersson for Costco). Based on my little one's current wardrobe I am obsessed with stripes! In reality stripes are very very trendy right now, and I do not see it as saying anything about Julia. :twocents:

I'm pretty sure I see ribs poking out in IMG_2499.

That said, my youngest was incredibly small. So small that it had our pediatrician worried about her, and I had to supplement her food with baby Boost. She still eats like a horse and is a tiny little birdie. LOL.

2505 is a close up and I don't see ribs poking.

Slightly off topic, but I find it interesting that there seems to be a need for some people to throw the dad under the bus for something. Anything!

On the exact opposite hand it seems to me that there are far too many people that accept everything that he says without question.

I think that I just stumbled over what bothers me about him and it's that his story is too perfect. "Look at all I have done even though she did all this."

Then his reaction when he found out that Sky was left in the car as though he would NEVER do such a thing...

Really according to him he did leave his children in the care of a stark raving lunatic for quite some time before deciding that he needed to get away. Basically, according to how Julia was M and Sky were left without supervision most of their lives if she was the only adult around them. He says that M went until 2 everyday without food but what was Sky eating? Did she feed him and not her?

Whatever is happening now has been building up, I think over time so I think that finding the truth is necessary.

People don't like the way he comes across on interviews?

He was in that Target too!

He MUST(!) have been the trigger to Julia's OCD

He didn't stand up for himself fast enough!

He MUST be lying about the toilet!

All this, when

1) He has not seen these children in a year

2)He wasn't the person in custody of Sky when he went 'missing'.

3)Yeah, he left him in the car, along with Julia 2 years ago. He regrets it. Julia left him for 12 hours last week. She admits to leaving both children, repeatedly, for extended amounts of time since that event. Clearly, she doesn't regret that mistake 2 years ago. She resented being caught, I'm guessing.

4) He is the only parent who can be bothered to make a TV appearance on behalf of his missing child.

5) He is the only parent who was willing to polygraph. No matter the results, he was willing.

6) He is the only parent handing out fliers trying to do something to find Sky.

7)Julia clearly lied about running out of gas. None of her story makes sense. She won't talk directly to police and she won't take a polygraph. But we're to believe that she was the truth teller in the he said/she custody declarations and he must be lying?

8)Her abuse allegations against Solomon were found not credible. Also, just last week, she was suggesting dad have custody of M** instead of foster care. Which shows a strong indication she was lying about those abuse allegations.

9)Dad is the only parent that showed up at the custody hearing. Mom couldn't be bothered?

But because this guy happens to not come across smooth and perfect on TV and he tried to live with Julia's dysfunction, to a point people find it hard to believe, he must be lying about something and we must throw him under the bus for ... something!

Why?!

Is it simply because he's male?

Is it that he's Indian?

Sorry, I'm just :waitasec:

Thanks for your post!!! I absolutely wholeheartedly 100% agree with you!! Every time I see this man, it breaks my heart. I think he's doing the very best he can do under the circumstances.

You go Solomon - you do whatever you have to do to get Sky back! I am behind you 100%.

~jmo~

I'm SO glad you guys brought that up. I noticed it right away, thought I was just weird. lol I believe that M was wearing at least one pair of striped pants in the Flickr pics, possibly more.

Sky has a pair of striped shoes too. Nothing wrong with stripes, lots of kids wear them. It just seems like an over-abundance IYKWIM. Could be nothing, could be something. She likes lines, lines on her kids, lines on her carpets. :crazy:

I wish she'd stop uploading photos and go talk with that nice man who solved the Tyler Dasher abuse case in all of 10 minutes!

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads