WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the stripes -- didn't mean for it to blow up like this. I haven't been following this case all that closely, and it really did stand out to me in the photos. I'll slink right on outta here.

Mel

Don't you go anywhere missy! :grouphug:

You are not alone. A lot of people have commented on the stripes.

What I am having a huge issue with is that in using the dogs on both the car and Julia's apt that there being no alert/hit by a cadaver/HRD dog for human remains?!?!
We did see it reported that cadaver dogs were used, yes or no?.. And if no, I'm literally gonna pull my hair out in questioning wwhhhhhhhyyy??

IMO it's just not possible for the car nor the apt to NOT HAVE scent of human remains.. If either truly do not then I'm seriously going to question Sky being deceased.. Which of course would be a great thing.. Anyone know for certain about the dogs?

Tia:)

We have seen zero evidence thus far that Solomon has anything to do with the disappearance of Sky. Unless and until LE puts forward anything that indicates Solomon has seen this child in the last two weeks, let alone the last 365 days, he's a victim, IMO.

No we don't have any evidence that he had anything to his disappearance BUT he may have a lot to do with WHY he disappeared, especially in the mind of a very confused woman, if she is confused.

Knowing why he disappeared could very well lead to where he is and at the very least it could lead to an indication of if he is still alive or not. Which is what we are all hoping for, to find him alive and happy.

Really I think that what happened between Solomon and Julia that we don't know is probably far more relevant to what happened to Sky than the fact that you see all of them wearing stripes in their pictures and it's far more interesting for me to discuss what may not be getting reported in the news than "oh look there is another striped outfit, what is up with all the stripes".

An an aside, if I want to just read the "news" and form an opinion then go about talking about my opinion I can find any number of places to do that and I often do. The part of this web site that caught my attention was the sleuth part of it and to me that means separating what I know and what I don't know from my opinions. On that note it is my opinion that reporting news very rarely happens any more. Reporters insert too many non facts into what they report and they leave out many facts because they ruin a good story. Again that's my opinion.

As I go back and look at these photos, some of the photos taken on September 5, 2011 have Miss M and Sky sitting on Santa Claus' lap. Now I wonder if these were taken December 2010 and uploaded on September 5, 2011.

Sorry about the stripes -- didn't mean for it to blow up like this. I haven't been following this case all that closely, and it really did stand out to me in the photos. I'll slink right on outta here.

Mel

It's no biggie, stripes are about all boys can wear, but the gray and white one does remind me of an old jailhouse costume, lol!

It's just something about his demeanor that I can't put a finger on. Just me, and I certainly can be wrong, but it's there. That and the fact that LE has not cleared him, and we don't know about the last poly. All options are still open for LE. He may be a very good manipulator too for all we know...and abuse does not have to be physical. Some of his behaviors are just "off" to me, imo. I'm glad he got to see his daughter....finally-- and greatful for all he is doing in searching for Sky and keeping his name in the forefront, but I'm still :waitasec: until I hear more from LE. :twocents:

You're not alone, I have made some observations. I always look at all involved anyhow.

I solved that problem by not vacuuming. I've grown to appreciate the Rivendell look. The scattered fir needles & maple leaves lend a certain Lord of the Rings motif to the decor.

I'm going to live with you. :floorlaugh: I had one of those carpets that would leave lines when you vacuumed. One shiny, one dull. I hated it. Now my darned furniture is like that. I am constantly rubbing it to get it all the same. :crazy:

Could be why she thought it was acceptable to leave children. Maybe she babysat for her brother and at her age wanted to be with her friends and left him at times?

Good question.

And how do JB and NB feel about JB's brother...considering he is a male?
Has he become just a doormat to keep the peace?
I don't know. Just random thoughts, so far.

I solved that problem by not vacuuming. I've grown to appreciate the Rivendell look. The scattered fir needles & maple leaves lend a certain Lord of the Rings motif to the decor.

I would go for that look but the dog and cat hair tends to ruin for me. :banghead::floorlaugh:

What I am having a huge issue with is that in using the dogs on both the car and Julia's apt that there being no alert/hit by a cadaver/HRD dog for human remains?!?!
We did see it reported that cadaver dogs were used, yes or no?.. And if no, I'm literally gonna pull my hair out in questioning wwhhhhhhhyyy??

IMO it's just not possible for the car nor the apt to NOT HAVE scent of human remains.. If either truly do not then I'm seriously going to question Sky being deceased.. Which of course would be a great thing.. Anyone know for certain about the dogs?

Tia:)

I do not know for certain about the dogs. I wish I did. This is what hangs me up too. I can believe that something terrible happened to Sky when he was left alone for many hours at a time. BUT if something did happen to Sky within the apartment, wouldn't the dogs get a hit? Also wouldn't they hit on the car if he was transported "wrapped in a blanket?"

I really hope they are using the right dogs.

Mel

No no no - don't go anywhere! Halos just served up some lovely cocktails. It's happy hour - no telling what may be coming down the pike.

I adore you Melanie - please hang out for a bit.

Then his reaction when he found out that Sky was left in the car as though he would NEVER do such a thing...

RSBM

I think he likely WAS very shocked. Yes, he was complicit with Julia in the Target incident, but I think he truly learned his lesson through his punishment. IMO he was probably extremely surprised that Julia did not learn the same lesson and continued the behavior. After all, he has not been privy to the family's actions for the last 10 months or so...

Yup, if I were in his shoes I would be shocked and horrified to find out my estranged spouse had left our 2 year old alone in a stalled car from where he subsequently disappeared. :twocents:

Ohhhhhhhhh, how do I find that number. :(

I found it! :)

I don't think the dates are accurate though. If you look some of the pictures with the same dates you can tell the children are much younger.

Can someone with a faster loading computer tell if the most recently added grey and white stripped outfit is the same one from past photos?
Seems odd that Sky is so often in grey.

Have no idea what the meaning of that is- but my boys clothing tended towards dark blues or green.

IMHO it is the same outfit. It is interesting how much smaller it is on him. I kept wondering why that outfit would still fit after 6 months time. It looks a little bleached out from washing and it does not fit him as well either. The first pictures were in March IIRC (in the car seat); and these pictures are in July? He was growing IMO.

RSBM

I think he likely WAS very shocked. Yes, he was complicit with Julia in the Target incident, but I think he truly learned his lesson through his punishment. IMO he was probably extremely surprised that Julia did not learn the same lesson and continued the behavior. After all, he has not been privy to the family's actions for the last 10 months or so...

Yup, if I were in his shoes I would be shocked and horrified to find out my estranged spouse had left our 2 year old alone in a stalled car from where he subsequently disappeared. :twocents:

I find Solomon very quiet and unassuming. I am certain he is not perfect, but I have been impressed by his actions. He is fighting to see his daughter and hopefully gain custody. He is fighting to keep Sky's name in the media and he is handing out flyers. In a way, he reminds me of Kaine Horman. Remember that Kaine had skeletons in his closet. However, I truly admire him and his determination to find out what happened to his son!!

These new pictures recently uploaded to me show that Julia or someone close to her is watching what is being said. They are not only trying to dispel anything in the documents filed by Solomon; they are trying to change public perception of Julia. My perceptions have not changed. She did something to this beautiful baby boy.

I sincerely hope that LE have a better handle on this case then the others that have gone cold and unsolved.

Where are you baby Sky? Such a cutie patootie!!

Couldn't find the bridge, but all along that trail....I hope it's been searched. Only a few blocks from her apt.

http://g.co/maps/pf6tj

add this for a destination to the existing map linked above . . . .straight to the west on 83rd from the Apt. Look at the street level of this coordinate . . . very very close to Sammamish River trail

47.675097,-122.132692

(sorry I don't know how to give you the exact map I am looking at)

It's just something about his demeanor that I can't put a finger on. Just me, and I certainly can be wrong, but it's there. That and the fact that LE has not cleared him, and we don't know about the last poly. All options are still open for LE. He may be a very good manipulator too for all we know...and abuse does not have to be physical. Some of his behaviors are just "off" to me, imo. I'm glad he got to see his daughter....finally-- and greatful for all he is doing in searching for Sky and keeping his name in the forefront, but I'm still :waitasec: until I hear more from LE. :twocents:

I agree, Holly.

However, I CAN put my finger on it. JB declared in a court document that SM had abused her - pulled her hair, contrived to scratch her with his keys, etc.

I know, I know, her statements have been challenged to be untrustworthy because she recently (via her attorney) urged the court to grant custody of M to her estranged husband.

Here's the thing: it's not unusual for a woman who has suffered domestic violence to make conflicting statements. Years ago, when I served as a DV victim's advocate, I saw this occur frequently, even when there were children involved.

Based upon my past experience, I don't discredit JB's claims of domestic violence simply because she recently urged the court to grant custody of her daughter to SM, rather than see her be placed into foster care, especially since JB is said to be afflicted with multiple mental illnesses - OCD, bi-polar disorder, & depression.

IMO, if her diagnoses are accurate, I don't believe that JB is capable of making sound decisions regarding herself or her children.

Thank Goodness the Judge in this case has taken it upon herself to deny custody of M to SM (and has only granted supervised visitation) until further investigation.

ETA: I know this is not the popular opinion, but it is what it is, and I'm willing to state it. I'm not willing to automatically discount the reports of alleged domestic violence victims, despite claims that their abusers have been "cleared". I've seen cases where the abusers have been "cleared" because the victim, for whatever reason, was unable or unwilling to testify against him.

Perhaps she thought these photos would be private. IMO, I am not seeing Miss M as being half naked, but more so as a little girl who went into a pool not prepared to go swimming and clothes came off so she had something dry to wear when she came out.

Although that clearly doesn't fit with Sky going in fully dressed, unless that too was not expected and he just went into the pool.

Europeans do not have a problem with public nudity; only Americans do!

BBM. I thought that was only with adults and not minor children, honestly.

With as many pedo's that are out there trolling the internet, I don't understand why she would make these photo's viewable to everyone and anyone on the www.

I don't particularly have a problem with it when things such as being at the pool, and likely privately, perhaps they were the only persons at the pool at the time.

What I find reckless and dangerous is posting them online for the entire world to see.

JMO

ETA: My step sister and her dh let their children swim in the buff in my dads inground backyard pool. However, the entire back yard is fully fenced with a privacy fence blocking the view of neighbors. She doesn't post photo's on the www.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member