WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. As far as I know, or recall, we don't have any verified reports indicating anyone actually saw JB and M walking in the neighborhood she claims to have abandoned the car and walked to the gas station. Nor do I recall any reports verifying it wasn't there earlier than mom claims it was. I think that is why LE keeps pushing so hard for tips on who may have seen them that morning (other than the friend and gas station attendent.)

IOW has anyone placed Julia and M walking the route she claimed besides JB?

Of course there is also the possibility she disposed of S in another borrowed car other than her brothers, unknown to the lender of the vehicle. Did she rent a vehicle recently? Is it possible she rented a car and then claimed to have run out of funds and borrowed someone's? Who knows, perhaps a sugar daddy lent her or paid for a rental vehicle recently.

Lots of possibilities here, especially now that we know JB borrows other peoples vehicles. Lots for LE to sort out as well.

JMO

IMO this is a solid theory. We know she's a fan of SVU and CSI. She may have followed the CA case among others, who knows. She might have gleaned enough to make sure her vehicle was clean. She didn't take her phone, and I believe that was a deliberate act to support the kidnap/wandering story. How many more deliberate acts are involved here, especially with the car?

It looks like some new (?) photos were uploaded to JB's Flickr account today. I hadn't previously gone through all the photos -- can anyone confirm they are in fact new photos? Wonder what the significance is.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala

Yes many of these uploads are new, but some are repeats.

What is her message, here? She is clearly trying to communicate something.

And if I were LE, I would be at that marina she posted a picture of ASAP with dogs and divers.

MOO.

Respectfully, changing or entering and exiting the shower imo is an entirely different ballgame than taking photo's and uploading them onto a website viewable to everyone.

My son often walks in on me while I am showering or using the toilet. Or asks me to come in the bathroom and talk to him while he is taking a bath.

Respectfully, I think much of the description you provided above is pretty normal for most younger Americans. I saw those trends on babycenter when my son was much younger years ago. Co-sleeping or the family bed was also pretty trendy back then when it was pretty much off limits for those of us born in the 60's or 70's to climb in our parents beds and cuddle with them.

I didn't mean to make reference to age, other than to demonstrate how things are changing, or have changed. (heck I'm closer to 50 than I am 40 these days, so I'm no spring chicken. :blushing: )

jmo

ETA: Outside of full nudity in commercials.

I just think she may have believed that the photos were set to private. Actually, she still has that opportunity to set them to private but instead more are being added.

I do know, that if I had a small child, and took photos now of him, like I did 43 years ago in the "nude" bathing, running around the house, etc., I would certainly set them to private.

My examples in Europe were not one of those "oops, caught you in the shower" type things. Many a lengthily conversations went on in European bathrooms.

And if I were LE, I would be at that marina she posted a picture of ASAP with dogs and divers.

MOO.

I just noticed on Nov 15th she re-uploaded a photo of herself with M and a birthday cake. That photo was cropped and posted on her profile on the sugar daddy site.

Weirdness.

It's sad to think little Sky won't be spending the holidays with his family.
Thanksgiving is a week away. Sad that even little M might not be spending the holidays with her family due to her mommy's negligent actions.

I'm praying Sky will be found before Thanksgiving and praying M will be released to the custody of her daddy prior to Thanksgiving.

So sad with the holidays approaching. When this should be a happy time of celebrating. :(

I just had a thought... I wonder if everything was a major set up to blame the dad for Sky's disappearance... maybe not quite from the beginning.... I think she fully intended to keep custody and that the court would believe her and the dad would never see the kids again... But once it looked like he was going to have visitation, she killed Sky, (she was never close to him anyway - just speculation-) then she used the previous DV reports, etc to make it look like HE was somehow the one who is responsible for Sky's disappearance and she would get to keep M.

Hmmm. If LE has a warrant for flickr, then the IP address Julia uploaded from is on flickr's servers. So if they weren't sure about where she is staying, they could be now.

Conversely, in a brilliant ruse, someone else could be uploading the photos to throw them off.

I'm hoping the first possibility plays out.

Sometimes I go by gut instinct and my first thoughts when she "updated" the photo acct. was in the first picture. For me it was if it was a clue as to where Sky is.

Call me cukoo, but that's what I thought.

This post isn't directed at anyone in particular but I have seen several people mention that Sky's father is "weak", or "has no backbone" and are even saying that he must be lying or exaggerating because his stories about JB are so over the top they can't believe that a man would put up with this. Many have questioned why he would stay.

I feel very strongly that if it were a woman telling us these stories after her child had gone missing in her estranged husband's care our attitude would be very different. We would call her a victim. Many of us have been or know someone who has been a victim of domestic abuse (physical, sexual, emotional, etc.) When it is a woman we are sympathetic and wonder what kind of a monster her husband must be but when it's a man we are disbelieving and say he is weak.

I will be the first to admit that my initial reaction was to question his story for precisely this reason but when I step back and examine why I can see that there is no reason for me to make those assumptions. Men can be abused and victimized and they stay for the same reasons that women do, fear, the children, financial stability and many others. I think we, as a victim friendly forum, should be careful about making assumptions regarding his character based on the stories that we have read about his life with JB.

Also, we have MSM confirmation that her allegations of abuse against him were investigated and unfounded, we have not heard the same about his allegations against her.

Tuesday, Nov 1: Marathon Mediation
Thursday, Nov 3: JB notifies her attorney she wants to back out of the custody agreement.
Friday, Nov 4: JB's attorney notifies SM's attorney JB wanted to back out of the mediation agreement.
Sunday, Nov 6: Sky is reported missing.

hth

Thank you.

Then the major photo uploads in September works right into that Nov 1st mediation hearing. My goodness, it would take hours just to go through all those photos, if they were on the table for discussion at the hearing.

I agree with you in defense of dad. Some people make is sound like he put up with this behavior for 20 years. He filed for divorce when Sky was 1 and ** was 3, I believe. I also think it sounds like it was getting progressively worse. It seems simple to say, "Your spouse started acting 'crazy' all of a sudden, leave them and take the kids!"

Presumably, he loves his spouse. She's sick. She keeps getting sicker. He didn't immediately abandon her. He tried to get her help. And when he finally saw for himself that it was an impossible task, he filed for divorce and was attempting to get some sort of custody. Would people have him just up and leave her and kidnap the kids with her first suicidal thought?

BBM.

My apologies if it looks as though I'm trying to vilify the father. My heart goes out to him, and I have no doubt that he loves his children. And as difficult as it is to do, it's taking a great deal of courage on his part to do what he's doing now, such as going on national television and admitting your wife would not allow you to use the toilet for one, now that would be a hard one :(.

Unfortunately, for some reason that is not totally clear, he allowed this wife of his, JB, to completely run roughshod over him and their children to the point of beyond abuse, physically in not feeding and caring for their children, and emotionally toward him and the children. She would not allow him to use the toilet. She refused to have food in the house and feed the children. She refused to let him sleep in the bedroom because it was the "perfect place"?

So what would have happened if he had said, "Are you kidding me? This is my house, my bed, my children, and this is what we're going to do. I'm going to sleep in my own bed, I'm going to use my own toilet, I'm going to have food in my own refrigerator, and I'm going to feed my children, Julia. And if you can't handle it, you can get out." JMO

As parents, we do anything that is required to protect our children.
And if it came down to it and required me to "kidnap" my babies to keep them safe, I would do it in a heartbeat. Again, JMO

MOO.

Maybe the message is to her ex husband. "A picture speaks a thousand words".

I just noticed on Nov 15th she re-uploaded a photo of herself with M and a birthday cake. That photo was cropped and posted on her profile on the sugar daddy site.

Weirdness.

Seriously, I thought about that Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby site and that's prostitution really. It's geting paid for sex! The creator of that site was on NG last night, it was histerical the way Nancy was grilling this guy. He totally deserved it. She really wasn't that bad to him, I think I would have been a lot worse. I think that site is disgusting. Can you imagine the type of creeps you are going to attract? OMG! There is definitely something wrong with Julia.

MOO.

Maybe she watched NG. Nancy was pointing out that she only had pics of her daughter on her FB page and not Sky. There are a lot of pics of Sky that are just released. Sorry, Julia it's a little too late! Where is Sky?

Seriously, I thought about that Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby site and that's prostitution really. It's geting paid for sex! The creator of that site was on NG last night, it was histerical the way Nancy was grilling this guy. He totally deserved it. She really wasn't that bad to him, I think I would have been a lot worse. I think that site is disgusting. Can you imagine the type of creeps you are going to attract? OMG! There is definitely something wrong with Julia.

Respectfully, I respond, Nancy was off her rocker last night when interviewing the owner of the website. Like she wanted to know why OCD wasn't listed on the website and the fact men in her life can't use the bathroom.

I don't really care if she joined a website to find a "Sugar Daddy". Heck, this has been going on for years, and way before the Internet. Back in the day, a man meets a woman, wants to take care of her outside of his family and there ya have it a "Sugar Daddy".

Young men are looking for "Cougars" or is it "Cougars" looking for young men. Same format older woman sitting at bar flirting with a young man etc.. etc.

Real Housewives of Atlanta "Kim Zolciak" had a very wealthy "Sugar Daddy", and now she has a younger "Sugar Daddy" who she just married. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member