WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Agree!! This is all a deliberate ploy to undercut Solomon's deposition. She is one manipulative you-know-what! IMO.

Was there anything in MSM regarding the over abundance of photo's of M over Sky? I'm wondering where JB might be obtaining this information and wondering if she is perhaps reading our discussion here. I could be wrong, if there has been comment about this outside of WS.

It wouldn't be the first time, for those who remember, following the Abraham Shakespeare case.

I admit that I have not been closely following this thread. I am too emotionally involved in so many cases so that I couldn't let myself get involved with this one. However, when I saw this article, I had to come here.

Please forgive me this has been discussed (which I'm sure it has Websleuths is pretty thorough).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45303683/ns/local_news-seattle_wa/#.TsWEtWBCw44

Basically it says that the mother or someone using her name and likeness was looking for love online.

BBM. I thought that was only with adults and not minor children, honestly.

With as many pedo's that are out there trolling the internet, I don't understand why she would make these photo's viewable to everyone and anyone on the www.

I don't particularly have a problem with it when things such as being at the pool, and likely privately, perhaps they were the only persons at the pool at the time.

What I find reckless and dangerous is posting them online for the entire world to see.

JMO

ETA: My step sister and her dh let their children swim in the buff in my dads inground backyard pool. However, the entire back yard is fully fenced with a privacy fence blocking the view of neighbors. She doesn't post photo's on the www.

I lived in Europe for over a year (Sweden) and it is the norm there as well as Germany and Poland. I have seen adults and children changing on the beach from the clothing into their bathing suits and back into their dry clothing.

Children (teens) walk right into the bathroom while parents are showering/bathing, see everything and it is the norm. Although I, as an American was SHOCKED, I was told, we don't look at a nude body the way Americans look at it as: "dirty, *advertiser censored*, etc., etc."

Heck, they even have commercials showing full nudity!

I admit that I have not been closely following this thread. I am too emotionally involved in so many cases so that I couldn't let myself get involved with this one. However, when I saw this article, I had to come here.

Please forgive me this has been discussed (which I'm sure it has Websleuths is pretty thorough).

Basically it says that the mother or someone using her name and likeness was looking for love online.

It is the mother's website.

I was looking at the pictures and noticed that I have almost all of the outfits with stripes (almost all were from Old Navy) and the pajamas that M*** was wearing (Hanna Andersson for Costco). Based on my little one's current wardrobe I am obsessed with stripes! In reality stripes are very very trendy right now, and I do not see it as saying anything about Julia. :twocents:

Thank you. Interesting post. Respectfully, I think trends follow particular area's and differ in different area's. What might be trendy in the pacific northwest may not be trendy on the east coast or midwest for example.

I don't see children wearing stripes here in the Chicago area. But then again, my child goes to a school which requires a uniform and the majority of the children I see are well past Sky and M's age.

What I am having a huge issue with is that in using the dogs on both the car and Julia's apt that there being no alert/hit by a cadaver/HRD dog for human remains?!?!
We did see it reported that cadaver dogs were used, yes or no?.. And if no, I'm literally gonna pull my hair out in questioning wwhhhhhhhyyy??

IMO it's just not possible for the car nor the apt to NOT HAVE scent of human remains.. If either truly do not then I'm seriously going to question Sky being deceased.. Which of course would be a great thing.. Anyone know for certain about the dogs?

Tia:)

I thought about that but considered she may have had access to two vehicles. Her brothers and her own. If she used her vehicle her brothers may have not gotten a hit from dogs, or LE could be using that as hold back info leading JB to believe they didn't get a hit when they did.

jmo

I solved that problem by not vacuuming. I've grown to appreciate the Rivendell look. The scattered fir needles & maple leaves lend a certain Lord of the Rings motif to the decor.

Too funny! I've grown to appreciate the same look! LOL I was just too embarrassed to admit it first! LMBO:great:

A couple of things that I have seen some confusion on that I wanted to share what I have found out by poking around on the web.

1. JB and the kids were in a shared hotel room with JB's dad. It was a one bed room. This is the same time frame that the hotel pool photos were taken. Based on photos JB and the kids spent more than one night with JB's dad.

2. The woman that is in the newly uploaded photos with Sky and M is SJ. This is the woman in SM's declaration. Not the one that JB and the kids lived with but the other one. SJ is also in the photos from M's 4th birthday party. SJ, her husband and their daughter were at the party in the club room at the apartment complex. SO, her husband and their children (boys) were also at the party in the club room at the apartment complex. That party is M's 4th birthday party.

3. SJ is clearly not JB's dads girlfriend as SJ is seen in photos with M and JB's mom at what is entitled "The City Church Fall Fun Party for Kids".

I do not believe that JB and her brother have the same issues with their father that their mother has. I have not seen photos of grandma and grandpa together but it is clear that JB and her brother still have a close relationship with both parents.

Hope this helps some of the confusion.

RSBM

I think he likely WAS very shocked. Yes, he was complicit with Julia in the Target incident, but I think he truly learned his lesson through his punishment. IMO he was probably extremely surprised that Julia did not learn the same lesson and continued the behavior. After all, he has not been privy to the family's actions for the last 10 months or so...

Yup, if I were in his shoes I would be shocked and horrified to find out my estranged spouse had left our 2 year old alone in a stalled car from where he subsequently disappeared. :twocents:

Fully agree.

Welcome to WS GARV!

:welcome:

I agree, there just seems to be a massive upload during September 2011.

I wonder if the mass uploading preceeding court hearings. I haven't compared the dates, just wondering.

I'm not willing to automatically discount the reports of alleged domestic violence victims, despite claims that their abusers have been "cleared". I've seen cases where the abusers have been "cleared" because the victim, for whatever reason, was unable or unwilling to testify against him.

Ditto and thank you I'll add that I've seen cases of abuse in which there was no physical abuse at all. Some people are more susceptible to it than others, particularly people who already have a low self esteem, a tendency toward depression or other mental illnesses.

Many, many people don't believe in the idea that people can suffer from mental abuse but it's a very real thing.

I lived in Europe for over a year (Sweden) and it is the norm there as well as Germany and Poland. I have seen adults and children changing on the beach from the clothing into their bathing suits and back into their dry clothing.

Children (teens) walk right into the bathroom while parents are showering/bathing, see everything and it is the norm. Although I, as an American was SHOCKED, I was told, we don't look at a nude body the way Americans look at it as: "dirty, *advertiser censored*, etc., etc."

Heck, they even have commercials showing full nudity!

Respectfully, changing or entering and exiting the shower imo is an entirely different ballgame than taking photo's and uploading them onto a website viewable to everyone.

My son often walks in on me while I am showering or using the toilet. Or asks me to come in the bathroom and talk to him while he is taking a bath.

Respectfully, I think much of the description you provided above is pretty normal for most younger Americans. I saw those trends on babycenter when my son was much younger years ago. Co-sleeping or the family bed was also pretty trendy back then when it was pretty much off limits for those of us born in the 60's or 70's to climb in our parents beds and cuddle with them.

I didn't mean to make reference to age, other than to demonstrate how things are changing, or have changed. (heck I'm closer to 50 than I am 40 these days, so I'm no spring chicken. :blushing: )

jmo

ETA: Outside of full nudity in commercials.

I thought about that but considered she may have had access to two vehicles. Her brothers and her own. If she used her vehicle her brothers may have not gotten a hit from dogs, or LE could be using that as hold back info leading JB to believe they didn't get a hit when they did.

jmo

BBM

Very interesting!

I dont think Julia was looking for love online..I think she was looking for cash online.IMO

I wonder if the mass uploading preceeding court hearings. I haven't compared the dates, just wondering.

Was mediation marathon in November? If November, then maybe there was a court hearing in October resulting in all the photo uploads in September.

The mediation marathon (latest one) was not that long ago. I think it was two days before Sky was reported missing. Not sure about the exact date though.

BBM

Very interesting!

Thank you. As far as I know, or recall, we don't have any verified reports indicating anyone actually saw JB and M walking in the neighborhood she claims to have abandoned the car and walked to the gas station. Nor do I recall any reports verifying it wasn't there earlier than mom claims it was. I think that is why LE keeps pushing so hard for tips on who may have seen them that morning (other than the friend and gas station attendent.)

IOW has anyone placed Julia and M walking the route she claimed besides JB?

Of course there is also the possibility she disposed of S in another borrowed car other than her brothers, unknown to the lender of the vehicle. Did she rent a vehicle recently? Is it possible she rented a car and then claimed to have run out of funds and borrowed someone's? Who knows, perhaps a sugar daddy lent her or paid for a rental vehicle recently.

Lots of possibilities here, especially now that we know JB borrows other peoples vehicles. Lots for LE to sort out as well.

JMO

Was mediation marathon in November? If November, then maybe there was a court hearing in October resulting in all the photo uploads in September.

SPECULATION: My guess based on my sadly extensive experience with the local system is that the photos were taken to support a declaration she was about to submit. She would have included a link to the photographs to counter allegations. This could explain the sheer volume. She could say "thousands of photos" to support her case.

ALSO SPECULATION: I believe the order for M* to be in CPS custody was temporary. There is likely another hearing coming up in the near future. Her attorney may be preparing submissions for the court and Julia may feel that additional photos would be helpful.

I think it was around nov 1,2011..IIRC

Tuesday, Nov 1: Marathon Mediation
Thursday, Nov 3: JB notifies her attorney she wants to back out of the custody agreement.
Friday, Nov 4: JB's attorney notifies SM's attorney JB wanted to back out of the mediation agreement.
Sunday, Nov 6: Sky is reported missing.

hth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members