WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm SO glad you guys brought that up. I noticed it right away, thought I was just weird. lol I believe that M was wearing at least one pair of striped pants in the Flickr pics, possibly more.

I've seen pictures of Solomon dressed in stripes several times as well, gray and whites stripes too as strange as it may seem.

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered, but what's with all the striped outfits on Sky? Maybe I'm just over-analyzing. And did she really upload MORE piccies? I see the count has gone up. Lot of focus on food too. I noticed one where she took a picture of a really large bowl of salad, with her and M in the background. Odd.

Julia Biryukova's photostream (2,449)

Sorry if this has been answered but someone pointed out that it may relate to her need to vacuum in a straight line. She may have been obsessed in having things in a line or something like that.

I've seen pictures of Solomon dressed in stripes several times as well, gray and whites stripes too as strange as it may seem.

It's all Julia's fault. She has them programmed to wear stripes. :floorlaugh:

I have to say that in the photos of Miss "M'" taken on June 15, 2011, she clearly does not look healthy.

IMO she looks healthy outside of the dark circles around her eyes. I see them around, not just under her eyes. IMO that could be due to keeping her up late and forcing her to sleep until 2pm as was previously mentioned in SM's court declaration, or due to allergies.

I always have dark circles under my eyes regardless of the amount of sleep I have. A few others in my family are the same. My doctor calls them 'allergy shiners'. M might have allergies.

JMO

I had a carpet one time that if I didn't vacuum the carpet in a straight line it looked AWFUL!

Well, I suppose we know when we've reached a dearth of things to discuss on a case when we have nothing left to talk about besides stripes on clothing lol!

On the exact opposite hand it seems to me that there are far too many people that accept everything that he says without question.

I think that I just stumbled over what bothers me about him and it's that his story is too perfect. "Look at all I have done even though she did all this."

Then his reaction when he found out that Sky was left in the car as though he would NEVER do such a thing...

Really according to him he did leave his children in the care of a stark raving lunatic for quite some time before deciding that he needed to get away. Basically, according to how Julia was M and Sky were left without supervision most of their lives if she was the only adult around them. He says that M went until 2 everyday without food but what was Sky eating? Did she feed him and not her?

Whatever is happening now has been building up, I think over time so I think that finding the truth is necessary.

I don't think any of us take everything Solomon says without question. But all of his 'story' has to do with their marriage. Not how Sky went missing.

Sky went missing when he was 100% in his mother's care. What Solomon declared on a form--long before Sky went missing-- has nothing to do with Julia inexplicably abandoning an allegedly sick toddler on the side of the road. Julia did that all by herself and way after he filled out that declaration.

We have seen zero evidence thus far that Solomon has anything to do with the disappearance of Sky. Unless and until LE puts forward anything that indicates Solomon has seen this child in the last two weeks, let alone the last 365 days, he's a victim, IMO.

I had a carpet one time that if I didn't vacuum the carpet in a straight line it looked AWFUL!

I solved that problem by not vacuuming. I've grown to appreciate the Rivendell look. The scattered fir needles & maple leaves lend a certain Lord of the Rings motif to the decor.

Well, I suppose we know when we've reached a dearth of things to discuss on a case when we have nothing left to talk about besides stripes on clothing lol!

and carpets....:floorlaugh:

Slightly off topic, but I find it interesting that there seems to be a need for some people to throw the dad under the bus for something. Anything!

People don't like the way he comes across on interviews?

He was in that Target too!

He MUST(!) have been the trigger to Julia's OCD

He didn't stand up for himself fast enough!

He MUST be lying about the toilet!

All this, when

1) He has not seen these children in a year

2)He wasn't the person in custody of Sky when he went 'missing'.

3)Yeah, he left him in the car, along with Julia 2 years ago. He regrets it. Julia left him for 12 hours last week. She admits to leaving both children, repeatedly, for extended amounts of time since that event. Clearly, she doesn't regret that mistake 2 years ago. She resented being caught, I'm guessing.

4) He is the only parent who can be bothered to make a TV appearance on behalf of his missing child.

5) He is the only parent who was willing to polygraph. No matter the results, he was willing.

6) He is the only parent handing out fliers trying to do something to find Sky.

7)Julia clearly lied about running out of gas. None of her story makes sense. She won't talk directly to police and she won't take a polygraph. But we're to believe that she was the truth teller in the he said/she custody declarations and he must be lying?

8)Her abuse allegations against Solomon were found not credible. Also, just last week, she was suggesting dad have custody of M** instead of foster care. Which shows a strong indication she was lying about those abuse allegations.

9)Dad is the only parent that showed up at the custody hearing. Mom couldn't be bothered?

But because this guy happens to not come across smooth and perfect on TV and he tried to live with Julia's dysfunction, to a point people find it hard to believe, he must be lying about something and we must throw him under the bus for ... something!

Why?!

Is it simply because he's male?

Is it that he's Indian?

Sorry, I'm just :waitasec:

It's just something about his demeanor that I can't put a finger on. Just me, and I certainly can be wrong, but it's there. That and the fact that LE has not cleared him, and we don't know about the last poly. All options are still open for LE. He may be a very good manipulator too for all we know...and abuse does not have to be physical. Some of his behaviors are just "off" to me, imo. I'm glad he got to see his daughter....finally-- and greatful for all he is doing in searching for Sky and keeping his name in the forefront, but I'm still :waitasec: until I hear more from LE. :twocents:

YIKES! The first thing that struck me was everything is descibed so dramaticaly...

"brutally betrayed me"
"I want to disappear from the face of the earth"
"I'm not sure if I'll out live all of this madness,"

I can't imagine living in a household with JB and mum....

Is she histrionic?
Just wondering, and IMO.

I just did a quick search on JC Penny clothing for boys size 2T-5T and stripes are still part of the attire for little boys, just like they were 43 years ago for my son. :) Either you like stripes, or plaids or plain. I liked stripes back then as it was an easy way to change the look with different pants since I was limited to funds.

I'm pretty sure I see ribs poking out in IMG_2499.

That said, my youngest was incredibly small. So small that it had our pediatrician worried about her, and I had to supplement her food with baby Boost. She still eats like a horse and is a tiny little birdie. LOL.

I was the same way Surfie when I was about 6. Dr's visit too. I was just very energetic. My mother said I stayed 40lbs forever. She also told me I'd regret one day the way I ate...all the time. I do.....I'm still little, but also a little plump.:innocent: LOL Age is telling.

I am sending everyone here a fancy striped cocktail.

LayeredShots0.jpg

:sigh: I wish we would hear more....

Sorry about the stripes -- didn't mean for it to blow up like this. I haven't been following this case all that closely, and it really did stand out to me in the photos. I'll slink right on outta here.

Mel

The article from the Takhoman is startling to me. . . . such hatred and anger toward her ex-husband for leaving her and her 2 kids in a foreign country for a prostitute. . . . . hmmmm maybe JB has translated this into Sugar Daddies are the only way women will be okay in society? If Nadia B (NB) is truly the "workaholic" then no wonder why JB wants to be "taken car of" by a rich sugar daddy. Interesting that JB's daddy turned out to be a prostitutes "Sugar Daddy" that he chose over his wife and kids (including JB).

Just wondering..is the woman JB's dad "ran off with" really a prostitute, or just a girlfriend? JB's mom exaggerates so much, she may be playing this up.
This might not have anything to do with the case..but it was just a thought of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC