WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering how different Lyle's face would look if it was" puffy" with extra weight ?

I guess it's time to stop stalking and start talking! This is my first post, so like everyone else says, forgive me if I do this wrong or if any of this has already been covered!
I've been pretty obsessed with this case ever since I stumbled upon it a while back. I have spent LONG hours googling and looking through millions of pictures and profiles of missing persons in countries all over the world and all through America and Canada. It seems as though the obvious ones have been ruled out and based off of the surprisingly large number of websites looking for "lyle's" true identity, there is certainly no shortage of people doing their own research on him. The biggest question for me is why no one is "looking" for him. My only thought is that he tied up each and every loose end he had. I can almost guarantee he quit his job amicably, giving notice well in advance as well as probably telling everyone he was associated with that he would be moving and doing the same for whatever living arrangements he had up until September, making sure that no one had any reason to need to contact him in the future. Another thing I'm starting to realize in researching suicide, especially by hanging, is that for him to look that lifelike and not grotesque after he was finished and especially in the hours afterwards, he had to have an extensive knowledge about the whole concept. I came across a website that basically outlines exactly what he did, written many years ago (based off of the years in the sited statistics) that I am convinced he read. I'll post a screenshot if I can figure out how. That being said, I also wonder if he was in the medical profession. I know people have suggested that before, but much of that was based off of the handwriting, which I personally discounted, only because I write almost identical to him and have absolutely no medical experience whatsoever. Anyway, I realize I have really not said anything of any real value, just a couple of opinions,but some of my other theories are so outlandish that I'm almost embarrassed to post them!
Here is the screenshot from the article:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-20-12-55-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-20-12-55-41.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 107
Also, as far as lyle with more weight, there is an old post somewhere with a link to pictures of him in different stages of weight loss. Some of them show his face fuller, as if he was about 30-40 lbs heavier. They're somewhere with the other lifelike recreations of him and some other postmortem/crime scene pics

Also, as far as lyle with more weight, there is an old post somewhere with a link to pictures of him in different stages of weight loss. Some of them show his face fuller, as if he was about 30-40 lbs heavier. They're somewhere with the other lifelike recreations of him and some other postmortem/crime scene pics

Welcome to Ws. OUFENIX and thanks for your first post!
Thanks for the reminder about the other pics here, must have forgotten about them, yes almost everything that can be said about Lyle has been said, but sometimes with a new twist!
Concerning his knowledge about correct form to commit suicide, ugh, such as it is- reminds me of a movie special effects type person who researches and replicates these type of things. imo.

Welcome to Ws. OUFENIX and thanks for your first post!
Thanks for the reminder about the other pics here, must have forgotten about them, yes almost everything that can be said about Lyle has been said, but sometimes with a new twist!
Concerning his knowledge about correct form to commit suicide, ugh, such as it is- reminds me of a movie special effects type person who researches and replicates these type of things. imo.

I am sure this has been discussed but is there any chance he was part of al-Qaeda or a 9/11 terror team that failed to complete it's group attack/mission and he killed himself later for honor? Or was he a Muslim who was harassed by every angry American after the attack that he ended his life? Or a Muslim student (convert) who became so despondent after finding out about the attacks he killed himself. If she was a convert, many families would not claim him after 9/11. If he was a U.S. citizen who trained overseas, then came back, his family would think he was still abroad. I am sure this has been discussed.

Not sure if this is appropriate and hope it is not offensive to anyone because it is a very private and personal thing, but...
Wonder if it would help at all if in some cases if it is disclosed whether a uid has been circumcised or not?
Again, apologies if query is impolite.

Not sure if this is appropriate and hope it is not offensive to anyone because it is a very private and personal thing, but...
Wonder if it would help at all if in some cases if it is disclosed whether a uid has been circumcised or not?
Again, apologies if query is impolite.

That info is in the post Compiled info contributed by coldcaseman; post #1. Which makes me remember that a lot of Canadian men are not

He was circumcised. Nothing in tox to indicate he used drugs, and no indications in the motel room, in his clothing, or in his body that he was a smoker.02-08-2009

I wonder if Lyle's parents were (or have been for a while) incarcerated or has relatives in jail. Maybe they can send his photo around to various prisons or run his DNA against the prison population.

I was thinking the same thing the other day. That either his parents could be in jail or could have died.
I also wondered if one of his parents was a dentist, it's probably already been thrown out there.

wouldnt his dna be compared in codis????? isnt that were inmates dna is?

I think the eye color is off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

yeah, I thought it seemed kind of far fetched, I just saw that his missing date was also the same date Lyle was found years later. I think that's what intrigued me most about this MP. I have always thought he had chosen the day for significance....

It's been a few months reading all of the threads on lyle, so let me know if this has already been discussed.
The Mary Anderson case from 1996 in Seattle seems so similar to this one. I'm starting to learn though that anonymous suicides are not that uncommon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli