WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I blew up the side by side pictures and the resemblance is amazing. Great work newfiedee.
The earlobe thing just popped my balloon.

Lyle's earlobes are attached. I believe Briane is saying the missing young man seems to have earlobes that are not.

Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks for clarifying. I wanted to attach the photo, but I'm also new to this and couldn't seem to figure out how.

Amazing resemblance, and no matter how much I blow up the photos, I can't see definitively that the earlobes don't match. Far too close to rule out on photos anyway.

in the pic hes around 16. wonder would it make a difference .

Thank you Elemenop. thanks for the compliment. believe it or not I dont look over one person when i look . i look back at least a decade and always lok at possible age and go further than that if need be.

Carbuff my thoughts exactly. too close the age regression.... its dead on , it has to account for something.

If you enlarge the Boy Scout pic (second pic)from the Doe Network, you can get a good look at his right ear lobe..it does look attached to me.

Anonyms . southern states is suggested as where he travelled and may have lived as a childhood.Santa Ysabel, CA, USA.is southern cali. and they did say not northern california...... according to isotope tests,, be interesting to get the full results.

Just Curious does anyone know if the appendix scar was said to have been old or did they give any particulars on it.....

Anonyms . southern states is suggested as where he travelled and may have lived as a childhood.Santa Ysabel, CA, USA.is southern cali. and they did say not northern california...... according to isotope tests,, be interesting to get the full results.

I just recently moved to So Cal - 4 hours from Santa Ysabel. If there is anything I can do locally, please let me know. I am up for a drive.

im in contact with someone from the reserve who know the family . they are checking to see if he had his appendix removed

im in contact with someone from the reserve who know the family . they are checking to see if he had his appendix removed

Even if he hadn't had it removed when he disappeared, it could have happened any time in the following 10 years.

I'm not seeing it.
In the pic where his whole body is shown, look how large his hands are. Wonder if that has any significance.

I do agree the age regression pic is similar, but I can't picture how the MP grew up to look like Lyle. Maybe I'm not thinking far enough outside of the box here though.

yes.. i know...i hope i hear back from the detective in charge , they both have detail... not sure if Shawn is on file in namus as it is stated will be filedlater so id say they are with the LE , so hopefully at least they do a dental comparison.

He probably had a large growth spirt. my newphew looked similar to him and he looks nothing like he did when he was 16. also from his pics you can see he still was in his early stages of adult hood... from what was stated he had long hair when he went missing.... so i would say his pics are a few years earlier from the time he went missing and he was 175 to 185 lbs... , anything is possible

Yes, anything is possible. Just not feeling this one. Plus, the isotope testing doesn't lie, and that places Lyle nowhere near CA. JMO though!

i gotan email from the sherriff in san dieago , he says he has an officer checking into it to see if it is shawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse