WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that picture of the guy in that link is a definite possibility, even though the person looks a little heavier. A report I read stated that the UP had recently lost some weight, so that could explain the difference in size. This is just my observation, it could also be a the camera angle and the way the person in the picture is leaning.

wish we knew when that photograph was taken?

The moles in the left side of Lyle´s face seem to match the moles in the guy with the striped shirt. Not sure this pic will have a decent size when posted:

lyle.jpg

Attachments

• lyle.jpg
    lyle.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 57
Unfortunately the photo has such a low quality that i can´t figure out if he has the unibrow or not.

Unfortunately the photo has such a low quality that i can´t figure out if he has the unibrow or not.

The angle doesn't help.

And it wouldn't be definitive anyway -- guys have been known to shave their unibrow.

So... funny tidbit about me... I have circus connections, am currently a part of the life. It's true, lol. I have no firsthand contacts with Circus Chimera, but most likely do within my social circles.

Can I do something specific to help here?

The profile one gave me a strong "that's him" reaction, and I don't think he's the same guy as in the lower right hand photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone point me to where these pictures are that everyone is talking about? None of the links I click on take me to pictures.

WHOA
re: Reddit

Someone found a picture of the cast of Circus Chimera and one of the dudes DEFINITELY resembles Lyle. More than anyone else I've seen. What a break in this case, I'm totally lost for words here. People are amazing!

Googling "The Flying Rodogels" returned some research fodder. Hard to get a good look at them since they're, well, flying, but interesting nonetheless. I think that could be the group of circus folk the striped shirt guy is sitting with in the picture.

Googling "The Flying Rodogels" returned some research fodder. Hard to get a good look at them since they're, well, flying, but interesting nonetheless. I think that could be the group of circus folk the striped shirt guy is sitting with in the picture.

Are the flying rodogels part of the chimera circus? If yes I googled images of them & there are 2 photos that stand out as Lyle

ETA

How do I add photos from my phone?

I'm answering my own question yes they are

Are the flying rodogels part of the chimera circus? If yes I googled images of them & there are 2 photos that stand out as Lyle

ETA

Yes, and the Cavallinis are too!

I'm answering my own question yes they are[/QUOTE

Yes, and so are the Cavallinis and Chamals. The Chamals have their own FB page and teach others to be circus performers.

ETA

I'm answering my own question yes they are

Yes, I believe the Rodogels were on the tour in question. Some members appear to be still active in the industry, TX and Las Vegas, but I haven't idenitified or accounted for all of them.

Something that goes against lyle being a circus performer: his hands. Specifically if he was an aerialist, they have callouses like no other, thick and rough. However, if Lyle had not trained in some time, the callouses could have been smoothed.

It could be that he worked as a crew member or other supporting role on the tour as well.

Jmo.

I notice the older guy on the left front in the group picture, wearing a gray patterned shirt, has similar eyebrows and a similar overall look. Wonder if they could be related.

I might have missed it on here, but googling the flying rodogels brought me to the Ramon Bros circus. The Ramon family once were known as the Rodogel Brothers (performing in the us since 1983) according to their website. They were a flying trapeze act. The family now have their own circus (since 2005). Am I correct that this seems to be the same family/same act (flying rodogels)? If so, have they been contacted? I've read either here or on Reddit that a FB message was send to the owner of a circus, but I kind of figured it was the former owner of the Chimera Circus (where the picture of the guy in the striped shirt was taken) and not the Ramon Bros circus. But I'm very tired and might have just missed a bunch of stuff.

In the picture that is linked, can anyone see the ears clearly on a couple of the people in the pix? I can't be certain, but, I think I see something. Anyone?

*Ramon is definitely wrong and I mean Ramos. The RamoS Bros and RamoS circus. Sorry, don't know where I got Ramon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay