GUILTY WA - Zina Linnik, 12, Tacoma, 4 July 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Omgosh you guys! My husband came home from work and I told him they found Zina and he said I know, the guy that did it was T.
My husband worked with him about 5 years ago, he lived in a different part of town. And we had no idea he even lived on our street.
I didn't recognize him in the news because I haven't seen him forever and we just called him T.
He was just an acquaintance of my husbands from work. We bought a go kart from him for our kids.
He was a single dad of a 16 year old daughter, she would be about 21 now. He seemed like a really good dad, and a really nice guy. I'm just shocked.

Omgosh you guys! My husband came home from work and I told him they found Zina and he said I know, the guy that did it was T.
My husband worked with him about 5 years ago, he lived in a different part of town. And we had no idea he even lived on our street.
I didn't recognize him in the news because I haven't seen him forever and we just called him T.
He was just an acquaintance of my husbands from work. We bought a go kart from him for our kids.
He was a single dad of a 16 year old daughter, she would be about 21 now. He seemed like a really good dad, and a really nice guy. I'm just shocked.

This is a good post and an example of how pedophilia works. Ingratiate into families so they have no idea that you are a perv. Go carts, puppies, tickets for school function etc. Never really close, like you said you didn't even know an old acquaintence was nearby.

This is how they fly under the radar and of course, failure to register. That poor daughter of his must have lots of horrible stories to tell and I hope someone gets help for her.

Wow.. just too close to home for me. I hope he is the one that killed Adre'anna at least then her killer would be caught. What a sick piece of scum!
He invited us to Barbeque's a few times and Thank God we never went.

I would almost bet my last dollar that this man had something to do with adreannas death as well. look at all the different ones that turned up being connected to joseph edward duncan after his arrest. sure would be something if someone remembered seeing a gray van on the morning she went missing. the timeline would just about fit for a re-offense between victims. wonder if the girls undergarments have adreannas dna on it. either way this creep kept a treasure of his crimes. just wonder if he has a secret stash of undergarments that haven't been uncovered just yet.

I would almost bet my last dollar that this man had something to do with adreannas death as well. look at all the different ones that turned up being connected to joseph edward duncan after his arrest. sure would be something if someone remembered seeing a gray van on the morning she went missing. the timeline would just about fit for a re-offense between victims. wonder if the girls undergarments have adreannas dna on it. either way this creep kept a treasure of his crimes. just wonder if he has a secret stash of undergarments that haven't been uncovered just yet.

It is all over the local news that they are investigating him on several child crimes here and on the East Coast.
They could have very well found more undergarments than just Zina's. They are calling him a "suspect" in other cases, not a person of interest.

Not sure if in this case that makes a difference or not...

I know hes lived in this area for a long time because before he worked with my husband, he worked for Boeing.

Is there not a picture of this freak anywhere?

This is just disgusting. So many beautiful, innocent young children, so many sexual assaults, so many needless deaths. It makes me want to go out and choke the life out of these perverts.

Is there not a picture of this freak anywhere?

I know there has to be a pic of him somewhere because it's been on the news.

I searched and couldn't find one, but that means nothing. I'm the worst googler ever.. :waitasec:

While I was searching I found this article though... When do we start holding some of these sorry excuses of law enforcement responsible??

State Illegally Placing Sex Offenders Near Daycares

SEATTLE -- It's an exclusive investigation you'll see only on KIRO 7 Eyewitness News.

A state law prohibits most child molesters from living in "close proximity" to your kid's daycare, but KIRO Team 7 Investigative Reporter Chris Halsne discovered prison officials and some police are among the agencies that allow it anyway.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/13674277/ http://www.kirotv.com/investigations/2825037/detail.html :furious:

God! YadaYada, that article sent my blood pressure into the stratosphere! :furious: Can I get a vote here? Does anyone have a problem with finding an island somewhere that we can just send these basta&ds to? They don't deserve running water and a bed to lay in every night. They should be ostracized from society. I work in healthcare, and I see misery, pain, and suffering every, single day. From that morass of human suffering I see bright shinning examples of mankind that keeps me getting up and going into work everyday. I am sick and tired of seeing people struggle to live juxtaposed with people who value life as much as they do a piece of trash that blows past them as they walk down the street. Scum.

Sorry, I haven't completely vented yet! Not only do these sick basta&ds not value life, they have the audacity and arrogance to think they have the right to take other peoples lives! That is the part I don't get, and I have 1 million percent NO sympathy for. How dare they be so arrogant that they think they can soothe their temporary need to get off by taking the life of an innocent child. Right now, the smell of hate for a&&holes is oozing from my pores.

This is weighing heavy on my heart. I was at work tonight and out of nowhere the thought of Zina came to me. I almost broke down thinking about her terror and suffering.

Zina, you and your family are in my prayers. You will not be forgotten.

I am sorry that this happened to you.

Peace to you, angel.

This world has grown so evil.
I believe in God but I also believe in the death penalty for these people who do this.
I have 6 kids and can tell you that there is no darker side of me that would come out if someone took one of them from me.

I was wondering, isn't american lake to the east of where zina went missing? that is pretty close to adreannas neighborhood. wouldn't that area be a similar description as le mentioned with zina. rural? makes me wonder if the place she was found was very near where adreanna was found? a typical comfort zone for most of these creeps is within 5 to 10 miles of their home. this monster might very well be responsible for very many mysterious disappearences of young children. if they deport him, what will become of him? will he serve time in jail? or will he just show back up in america in someone elses neighborhood and do this all over again? maybe they should tie a cement block around his neck and throw him into commencment bay.

I was away for most of the day yesterday, and only heard about Zina being found late last night. Sooo sad; and it makes my blood boil.

RIP little one.

I know hes lived in this area for a long time because before he worked with my husband, he worked for Boeing.
That alone would possibly place him in our backyard, too. We have a huge aerospace community here. We also have several unsolved missing cases involving 8-16yo females. He obviously didn't have an exclusive age preference since he did rape the 16yo., too.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/323628_kidnapped14.html?source=rss

Police looking at Zina Linnik suspect for similar crimes

Zina Linnik: A shy girl who was adored by her large family
By HECTOR CASTRO AND CAROL SMITH
P-I REPORTERS

TACOMA -- The convicted sex offender whose information led police to the body of 12-year-old Zina Linnik is now being investigated for possible links to other unsolved disappearances of girls in the Tacoma area and nationally, police and FBI officials said Friday.

Terapon Adhahn, 42, will be charged with the kidnapping and death of Linnik, said Tacoma police Chief Don Ramsdell. The FBI, which has been working with Tacoma police on the case, is also checking its national database for similar crimes.

.............................snip...............................

Police found Linnik's body Thursday night near Silver Lake in Eastern Pierce County.

...............................snip...........................

Detectives now plan to comb the case files of recent Tacoma children who have vanished -- one found dead, and two still missing -- for potential links to Adhahn.

Police are investigating whether Terapon Adhahn has any connection to the cases of, from top, Lenoria Jones, 3; Michella Welch, 12; Adre'Anna Jackson, 10; and Teekah Lewis, 2.
On Dec. 2, 2005, Adre'Anna Jackson, a 10-year-old Lakewood girl, disappeared after walking to school on a snowy day. Her remains were found several months later in a field near her home. Adhahn lived in Parkland, which is just across Interstate 5 from Lakewood.

Jackson's mother, Yvette Gervais, said she's been following the Linnik case on television.

"It took me a while; it took me until last night to cry," Gervais said from her Lakewood home Friday. "All I want to say is that we send condolences out from the Jackson family that we're sorry."

Two small children from Tacoma are also still missing.

Teekah Lewis, 2, disappeared Jan. 23, 1999, from the New Frontier Lanes, a Tacoma bowling alley. Lenoria Jones, 3, disappeared from a Tacoma Target Store in July 1995.

And the investigations may go back further. Some earlier unsolved Tacoma disappearances bear an eerie resemblance to Linnik's.

..................................more at link........................

I was wondering, isn't american lake to the east of where zina went missing? that is pretty close to adreannas neighborhood. wouldn't that area be a similar description as le mentioned with zina. rural? makes me wonder if the place she was found was very near where adreanna was found? a typical comfort zone for most of these creeps is within 5 to 10 miles of their home. this monster might very well be responsible for very many mysterious disappearences of young children. if they deport him, what will become of him? will he serve time in jail? or will he just show back up in america in someone elses neighborhood and do this all over again? maybe they should tie a cement block around his neck and throw him into commencment bay.

Yes American Lake is East of where Zina went missing, it's not far at all. About a 10 to 15 minute drive.

I was talking to my husband last night. And when Adre'anna went missing T lived right off Spanaway lake, which is just about a mile from were he was currently living.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/323628_kidnapped14.html?source=rss

Police looking at Zina Linnik suspect for similar crimes

Second degree rape, first degree sexual assault- what the h*ll is the difference? He still raped a 16 year old girl! And for that he got all of 60 days in jail. Ordered to undergo five years of sex-offender treatment? We all know it doesn't work! I just hope there is enough DNA evidence of the other crimes that can either tie in or eliminate Adhahn.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahgoodnight
Back