WARNING:GRAPHIC PHOTOS Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

remember these cell towers are in close proximity thus technically they should ping off any in the area which may account for the confusion with respect to the various towers being named

At 10:13 the cell phone shows there is a GRPS (mms) reception to the cell phone from a tower that does cover Meredith’s place but not as strongly as the tower that normally covers her flat. This is the first time she has gotten a call covered by this particular mast

http://viewfromwilmington.blogspot.com/search?q=cell+phone+tower+expert

I would think that is why they believe it was enroute rather that at the gardens. What should happen as they would get closer to the garden the signal to the tower would become stronger. Hope this is making sense rofl

remember these cell towers are in close proximity thus technically they should ping off any in the area which may account for the confusion with respect to the various towers being named

At 10:13 the cell phone shows there is a GRPS (mms) reception to the cell phone from a tower that does cover Meredith’s place but not as strongly as the tower that normally covers her flat. This is the first time she has gotten a call covered by this particular mast

http://viewfromwilmington.blogspot.com/search?q=cell+phone+tower+expert

I would think that is why they believe it was enroute rather that at the gardens. What should happen as they would get closer to the garden the signal to the tower would become stronger. Hope this is making sense rofl

I'm confused, Allusonz. On the list you got from Malkmus, the 10:13 call seems to come from the same tower as the earlier cottage calls. Why does the site above think it came from a different tower?

I'm confused, Allusonz. On the list you got from Malkmus, the 10:13 call seems to come from the same tower as the earlier cottage calls. Why does the site above think it came from a different tower?

Confusion is my normal state of mind :giggle:

What i am saying is normally if a cell phone is within the coverage of more than one tower, you would get a ping from all the towers but one would be the stronger cell phone ping

It appears that for the first time ever on that call there was a ping off a mast that had never shown up before on MK's cell phone records thus RS's defense did a test to find out how to get that 2nd mast to show up

From what i can determine is the test involved going from the cottage to where the cell phones were found and that is how they got the ping from the 2nd mast, thus the defense of RS's felt it was enroute. Obviously it would get stronger the closer it got to the garden till that would be the main mast that would appear

I don't see a 10:31 a.m. call from the UK the next morning. What is your source for that? (You can just tell me. I don't need a formal cite.)

I was reading 00:10:31 (as 10:31) please forgive me while I learn military time.

So, (Nov. 2) Meredith's UK phone receives a call at 12:10 am, right after midnight.

If I was Amanda and I was accused of a crime I did not commit, I would be begging to have a meeting with Meredith's family and tell them " I didn't help kill your daughter".

How long is Amanda's appeal?

I was reading 00:10:31 (as 10:31) please forgive me while I learn military time.

So, (Nov. 2) Meredith's UK phone receives a call at 12:10 am, right after midnight.

Nothing to forgive, Miley. None can know what we know until we know it, right?

Yes, the 12:10 call is the first that seems to irrefutably come from the disposal site (the garden). This apparently allowed the prosecution to claim the TOD was 11:30 to 11:50. (But as you've pointed out, this TOD requires MK to wear her outer jacket for 2-and-a-half hours while lounging in her flat. Certainly not something I would ever do: my outerwear comes off the instant I enter the house, even if it's cold and I have to put on a bath robe or other form of comfortably warm garment.)

To me, if it could be proved that MK's cell phone was en route to the disposal site by 10:13, it would be basically a slam dunk for the defense. There simply isn't time for RS to kill MK between 9:46 when he turns off his computer and 10:13 when MK's cell phone is en route to the disposal garden.

HOWEVER, there seems to be some question as to whether the phone's location at 10:13 can be determined with any certainty... Too bad.

If I was Amanda and I was accused of a crime I did not commit, I would be begging to have a meeting with Meredith's family and tell them " I didn't help kill your daughter".

How long is Amanda's appeal?

You may think that's what you would do, but in a lot of cases--I dare say even "most cases"--the families of crime victims don't really want to sit down with those accused of murdering their loved ones. In that context, protestations of innocence just seem like more lies--and disrespectful ones at that.

And really, what's AK going to say that would suddenly change the Kerchers' minds after the prosecution has been spoonfeeding them info for 3 years?

I'm not sure how long the appeal lasts, but I believe Salem posted the dates several pages back.

Some other interesting testimony which again is oft forgotten

Alessandra Formica testified that her and her boyfriend finished dinner at approximately 9:30

As they passed the basketball courts and started down the stairs and onto the road that leads down to Via della Pergola, she noticed a man in a dark puffy jacket, walking in a hurry with his head down, and he bumped into her. She focused on his face and could state the he was a “person of color” which essentially meant a black man.

That incident occurred, by her estimates and the garage ticket, around 10:00-10:30pm. She also remarked that just near the parking building entrance there was a station wagon with a guy outside it on his mobile phone, calling for help as the car did not start. She also saw a women in the back seat with a baby seat

http://www.zimbio.com/Amanda+Knox/articles/80/Report+Courtroom+How+Saturday+Went

Some other interesting testimony which again is oft forgotten

Alessandra Formica testified that her and her boyfriend finished dinner at approximately 9:30

As they passed the basketball courts and started down the stairs and onto the road that leads down to Via della Pergola, she noticed a man in a dark puffy jacket, walking in a hurry with his head down, and he bumped into her. She focused on his face and could state the he was a “person of color” which essentially meant a black man.

That incident occurred, by her estimates and the garage ticket, around 10:00-10:30pm. She also remarked that just near the parking building entrance there was a station wagon with a guy outside it on his mobile phone, calling for help as the car did not start. She also saw a women in the back seat with a baby seat

http://www.zimbio.com/Amanda+Knox/articles/80/Report+Courtroom+How+Saturday+Went

Did ILE ever find the guy calling for help with his car? Or was this simply another example of something ILE didn't bother with? The link doesn't say.

I notice that AK invited RS' friend up when the friend came to the door at 8:40. So apparently AK had not yet formed her plan for a night of sexual terror or revenge against her British flatmate.

Did ILE ever find the guy calling for help with his car? Or was this simply another example of something ILE didn't bother with? The link doesn't say.

I notice that AK invited RS' friend up when the friend came to the door at 8:40. So apparently AK had not yet formed her plan for a night of sexual terror or revenge against her British flatmate.

Cant recall whom exactly found them but yes they did.

I am going on memory here. IIRC it took 30 minutes for the service to respond to fix the vehicle, they then fixed it and then all went about their business. They did not recall anything out of the ordinary during that time such as seeing anyone, screams etc HTH for now will try to post MSM reports for you

IIRC he did testify

Pasqualino Coletta, a tourist who was visiting Perugia in November 2007, told the court that his car had broken down on the night of Nov. 1 as he was leaving the public parking lot across from the cottage that Knox and Kercher shared.

Coletta said that while he waited for a tow truck between 10:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., he noticed nothing strange and did not hear any screams

http://abcnews.go.com/International/US/story?id=7909793

Nothing to forgive, Miley. None can know what we know until we know it, right?

Yes, the 12:10 call is the first that seems to irrefutably come from the disposal site (the garden). This apparently allowed the prosecution to claim the TOD was 11:30 to 11:50. (But as you've pointed out, this TOD requires MK to wear her outer jacket for 2-and-a-half hours while lounging in her flat. Certainly not something I would ever do: my outerwear comes off the instant I enter the house, even if it's cold and I have to put on a bath robe or other form of comfortably warm garment.)

To me, if it could be proved that MK's cell phone was en route to the disposal site by 10:13, it would be basically a slam dunk for the defense. There simply isn't time for RS to kill MK between 9:46 when he turns off his computer and 10:13 when MK's cell phone is en route to the disposal garden.

HOWEVER, there seems to be some question as to whether the phone's location at 10:13 can be determined with any certainty... Too bad.

I feel the fact that her cell phone had never connected with that particular mast while at the cottage is quite significant as it tells me that the call did not originate from inside the cottage

Thanks miley for letting me know about this seems that Mignini is after Frank now from Perugia Shock...It is becomming very evident that Mignini is digging a very DEEP hole for himself

"So I avoided the meeting with the dangerous people. I told them to fax my lawyer what they wanted to tell me. And they faxed a modello 52, convocation of persona informata sui fatti. Signed: Mignini. Okay, Mignini. I can go next Monday, no problem.
At least in that office I won’t risk my life, just my freedom..."

http://perugia-shock.blogspot.com/

I feel the fact that her cell phone had never connected with that particular mast while at the cottage is quite significant as it tells me that the call did not originate from inside the cottage

How do we know this, other than the blog summary you cited above?

I'm NOT challenging you to prove it with a citation. Your best recollection is good enough for me.

How do we know this, other than the blog summary you cited above?

I'm NOT challenging you to prove it with a citation. Your best recollection is good enough for me.

It is part of his RS's appeal documents (i think he gets overlooked sometimes)

ETA The third call was the 22:13 “GPRS” connection (reception of mms or connection to internet or involuntary movement). This call lasted 9 seconds and was detected by a cell tower which can actually cover the cottage and also the location where the cell phones were found. The defense quotes Massei as stating in one place (p. 337) that this tower does not cover the garden where the phones were located and in another place (p. 352) they confirm that cell tower covers the location where the phones were found very well. The court’s interpretation disagreed that the murderer was running away from the crime scene holding the phones when one of them rang.

Just a note i will rarely cite the Motivational Document as I find it to be selective at times

It is part of his RS's appeal documents (i think he gets overlooked sometimes)

ETA The third call was the 22:13 “GPRS” connection (reception of mms or connection to internet or involuntary movement). This call lasted 9 seconds and was detected by a cell tower which can actually cover the cottage and also the location where the cell phones were found. The defense quotes Massei as stating in one place (p. 337) that this tower does not cover the garden where the phones were located and in another place (p. 352) they confirm that cell tower covers the location where the phones were found very well. The court’s interpretation disagreed that the murderer was running away from the crime scene holding the phones when one of them rang.

Just a note i will rarely cite the Motivational Document as I find it to be selective at times

I understand your objection to the Motivation Report. Although I very much appreciate its existence, I, too, thought some of the conclusions there were leaps.

Anyway, back to the 10:13 call. As I've said above, IMO that IS significant to RS as I don't see how he had time between 9:46 and 10:13 to get to the cottage, meet RG for the first time, help commit the murder, and then walk partway to the disposal site.

For AK, however, if it were accepted that RS didn't have time to commit the murders, I suppose the prosecution would just fall back on RS' statement that AK left at 9 and ignore RS' recantation.

I understand your objection to the Motivation Report. Although I very much appreciate its existence, I, too, thought some of the conclusions there were leaps.

Anyway, back to the 10:13 call. As I've said above, IMO that IS significant to RS as I don't see how he had time between 9:46 and 10:13 to get to the cottage, meet RG for the first time, help commit the murder, and then walk partway to the disposal site.

For AK, however, if it were accepted that RS didn't have time to commit the murders, I suppose the prosecution would just fall back on RS' statement that AK left at 9 and ignore RS' recantation.

I am curious as to why AK would have to be concerned

AK was seen and answered the door at RS's apartment by Jovana Popovic but JP did not see RS

You can determine that a computer is being used but you cannot truly identify the person using the computer. Thus it very well could of been AK, RS, or BOTH

RS's DNA was found on a bra clasp in the room of MK (albiet probably contamination)

The bathmat footprint is considered to be RS's not AK's (albiet by some)

RS had the knife fetish not AK (again though it was her DNA on the handle which was expected since she used it to cook with)

As well RG identified RS as being the person that ran from MK's room (it is his DNA all over MK's room)

It is only RS that states she left albiet briefly then returns to his original statement

In summation there appears to be much more evidence putting RS at the cottage than AK

:giggle:

All the little details being mentioned has my old noggin spinning - but please don't forget the 1000 lb elephant in the room in terms of it was RG who murdered MK, and there is no way in MK's tiny room and with the blood splatter evidence that anything more took place... All IMO of course.

All the little details being mentioned has my old noggin spinning - but please don't forget the 1000 lb elephant in the room in terms of it was RG who murdered MK, and there is no way in MK's tiny room and with the blood splatter evidence that anything more took place... All IMO of course.

so true, my quirky sense of humour MADE me post it my story sticking to it :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966