Warren Jeffs FLDS compound in Texas surrounded by police #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmm hmmmm:waitasec:

why do I think I am about to get a :bang: here! :crazy:

I did. Of course we knew it was inevitable, but it is still so sad. I wonder how many breastfeeding babies this will affect. :(

They can and will survive on formula!
Babies have for years and years. Heck before formula, they drank evaporated milk and Karo syrup.

Other news agencies were reporting that friday I believe. In other cases they would have already been removed. CPS has bent over backwards with this group.

Hi mollymalone. Sorry for posting old news. :p I'm a bit slow trying to catch up on this thread.

They can and will survive on formula!
Babies have for years and years. Heck before formula, they drank evaporated milk and Karo syrup.

besides, many mother that can pass drug screens pump breast milk for their babies in foster care.

besides, many mother that can pass drug screens pump breast milk for their babies in foster care.
And CPS has said that they will arrange for parents to see their children, but within limits. Many other children/infants are placed into care everyday and their mothers are incarcerated so the child is placed onto formula.

Hi mollymalone. Sorry for posting old news. :p I'm a bit slow trying to catch up on this thread.
Don't be sorry! Someone else might not have gotten to see it when it was posted previously. :blowkiss:

Hey Glow! if you really want one.. :bang: :blowkiss:

Yes those are the highlights i saw. didn't look like a welcoming relaxing home to me. didn't look like much of anything other than an institution.

as far as her unibrow is concerned, makes no never matter. it was her way of speaking i found repellent and sinister.

village of the damned: and if that sounds like emotive nonsense, so be it. it just was abnormal, as far as i am concerned and an unhealthy environment, IMO.

After seeing that video, what do you think the women will do? I think they'll skidaddle to parts unknown and leave their kids behind if Warren Jeffs tells them to.

YUP. It tis!

But I don't think we'll see LE arresting over 37,000 people, some say it's over 100,000. Of course, there's no telling in the future what will happen.

Utah and Arizona have worked it out so that they have the laws on the books but tied their hands so they don't have to enforce them. This wish-washy legal status in the two states that are most affected by this issue is most puzzling.

Seems all of us agree that having sex with under aged minors is against the law and needs to be stopped.

I'm curious as to how many among us feel the same/different about polygamy?

Since it is against the law, I feel that it should be enforced just as any other law is.

Yes they can survive. But their are reams and reams of information on the tremendous psychological impact that separation of the breastfeeding infant from its mother has on the infant. Not to mention breastfeeding is nutrionally superior. That's why it comes spouting out right after the baby does. This isn't some random unconnected phenomenon.

So that baby's right to drink its mothers milk just goes poof. And that is fine. Because we couldn't slow down here and spend $85,000 a DAY carefully sorting out who is actually in danger and who isn't and handling them like individual precious little lives, which they are. No, they had to be herded up in a mass raid and once enough OMG details were fed to the media about these raping :eek: water boarding :eek: perverted sex:eek: monsters :eek: well what's a little breastmilk or the right to sleep in something besides a cot in a coliseum compared to that? Obviously nothing!

Seems all of us agree that having sex with under aged minors is against the law and needs to be stopped.

I'm curious as to how many among us feel the same/different about polygamy?

Ok. here's my opinion that's worth about all of 0.00. :)
Imo, Polygamy is wrong because--
1.Women are held captive by their religion and a man--- who makes EVERY DECISION OF HER LIFE.:furious:
2.Women are looked upon as homemakers, baby makers and sex objects.
3.The women are to give some pissant man their undivided attention when he only gives her attention when it's her week. :confused:
4. It's just common sense, woman don't want to share their husband with other women.
5. Polygamist women aren't allowed to marry who they love.
6. Polygamy brainwashes women....and that infuriates me.

golfmom,

I understand what you are saying.

What you are talking about now is different than the question I posed.

And that is fine if no one wants to answer it.

Oh, quit your sniveling.

You posted that a couple of women who lived a century ago gave birth when they were young. I asked you how old those women were when they died. You did not answer the question.

Don't you dare put words into my mouth implying that I in any way shape or form agree with your endless attempts to justify the sexual abuse of children.

Listening to you, Glow, is like an endless recurring nightmare for a survivor of childhood sexual abuse. You say the same things an abuser says.

And CPS has said that they will arrange for parents to see their children, but within limits. Many other children/infants are placed into care everyday and their mothers are incarcerated so the child is placed onto formula.

True, my son came to me as a foster placement at the age of three weeks:) His mother had the opportunity to pump as her drug screens were clean but she declined.

I would, in this case make as much effort as possible to get these children breast milk. The parents have the perfect diet and to not do so would seem cruel to me.

I wonder with them having babies so often if they just pass babies around and all the "mothers" that can breast feed do...like wet nurses?

Originally Posted by Glow
ok!:crazy: I'll do it! Only we need to go ahead and call it rape when any 18 year old teenaged boy has sex with his 15 year old girlfriend too. AND we need to go to BOTH their parents homes and take away any other children that might be living there too while we're at it!

NOPE! Not a fair comparison Glow and you know it.
A 15 year old girl and her 18 yr old boyfriend are having consensual sex.
WHY can't you see that that is entirely different from a newly menstruating little girl being forced to have sex with some old ******* that she's forced to marry?!?!?!?!?

ok!:crazy: I'll do it! Only we need to go ahead and call it rape when any 18 year old teenaged boy has sex with his 15 year old girlfriend too. AND we need to go to BOTH their parents homes and take away any other children that might be living there too while we're at it!

Were the girl's parents in this case promoting the rape of the 15 year old girl, thereby endangering not only her but the other children you are planning on removing? Were the parents of the boy promoting that he rape her and advocating to their other children that this type of rape is the proper way of life?

Yes they can survive. But their are reams and reams of information on the tremendous psychological impact that separation of the breastfeeding infant from its mother has on the infant. Not to mention breastfeeding is nutrionally superior. That's why it comes spouting out right after the baby does. This isn't some random unconnected phenomenon.

So that baby's right to drink its mothers milk just goes poof. And that is fine. Because we couldn't slow down here and spend $85,000 a DAY carefully sorting out who is actually in danger and who isn't and handling them like individual precious little lives, which they are. No, they had to be herded up in a mass raid and once enough OMG details were fed to the media about these raping :eek: water boarding :eek: perverted sex:eek: monsters :eek: well what's a little breastmilk or the right to sleep in something besides a cot in a coliseum compared to that? Obviously nothing!
Okay Glow, since it's really not clear WHICH parent belongs to which child what do you propose CPS and LE to do? It does take time to do those tests.

Edited to add: Besides which, the children are handed around like so many parcels from birth so that the child doesn't know which mother is their biolgical one. So "bonding" to their mother to is questionable as well. Sleeping in a cot is small potatoes compared to a child being at risk of abuse.
And the details of the "EEK" are true, and yes, I'd consider waterboarding a child or sexual abuse to be more important than the child's right to breastmilk or it's mother if that mother is responsible for allowing the father to commit abuse, or if she commits it. In the meantime, CPS has all those children and a determination HAS to be made as to whom belongs to whome and just who has done or allowed the abuse.

Oh, quit your sniveling.

You posted that a couple of women who lived a century ago gave birth when they were young. I asked you how old those women were when they died. You did not answer the question.

Don't you dare put words into my mouth implying that I in any way shape or form agree with your endless attempts to justify the sexual abuse of children.

Listening to you, Glow, is like an endless recurring nightmare for a survivor of childhood sexual abuse. You say the same things an abuser says.

Truly,
Good post--all well said.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads