Was BR involved? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Being relatively new to the case, I can already tell you that there is plenty of blame to go around. BPD screwed up the investigation from the get go. Steve Thomas had blinders. Hunter and DA's office capitulated too much. Media was irresponsible in it's reporting. But thanks for answering. I suspected it was speculation but thought I would ask if there were any known facts that supported the allegations.

Respectfully, I made NO allegations. I speculated.

Meh. Being relatively new to the case, I can already tell you that there is plenty of blame to go around. BPD screwed up the investigation from the get go. Steve Thomas had blinders. Hunter and DA's office capitulated too much. Media was irresponsible in it's reporting. But thanks for answering. I suspected it was speculation but thought I would ask if there were any known facts that supported the allegations.

You seem to have quite a firm grasp of the situation and don't appear new to this case, at all, to me.

Just an observation... speculation.

Have you formed an opinion?

Respectfully, I made NO allegations. I speculated.

Just to make sure my comment was clear, on this occasion I was talking about the comment about Hunter creating a situation in which all we are left with is speculation. I was only pointing out, in fairness, there unfortunately is a lot of blame that can be thrown around to just about everyone who has been officially connected to this case that leaves us only with speculation, not just Hunter. Didn't mean to sound as if I was being accusatory or saying anything different.

You seem to have quite a firm grasp of the situation and don't appear new to this case, at all, to me.

Just an observation... speculation.

Have you formed an opinion?

New as in just the last several months. As for an opinion...no. No clue. Beside briefly reading some posts here on the threads, really have only gotten through reading the police interviews and deposition testimony that I'm aware of being available. Obviously, have read other things here and there, but really tried to concentrate first on taking in the information that is straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

[modsnip]

My apologies. It appeared Frigga was responding to you regarding my comments, and therefore you were responding to Frigga, again regarding my comments.

New as in just the last several months. As for an opinion...no. No clue. Beside briefly reading some posts here on the threads, really have only gotten through reading the police interviews and deposition testimony that I'm aware of being available. Obviously, have read other things here and there, but really tried to concentrate first on taking in the information that is straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

[modsnip]

reedus23,
[modsnip]
And you might be correct. Some people know what that they are talking about, others have agendas, yet someone did murder JonBenet however you might want to paint it, i.e. this opinion or that!

My apologies. It appeared Frigga was responding to you regarding my comments, and therefore you were responding to Frigga, again regarding my comments.

No need to apologize. Trust me. I confuse myself so I'm certain I confuse others.

reedus23,

And you might be correct. Some people know what that they are talking about, others have agendas, yet someone did murder JonBenet however you might want to paint it, i.e. this opinion or that!

And I have no doubt others know a lot more about what they're talking about than myself. That's why I often ask "dumb" questions. Or at least they are "dumb" in my own mind. What I do try to do is separate the speculation or theories from the facts.

I was reading older threads and noticed Burke had said" I know what happened to JB. Someone took her quitely took her to the basement took a knife out or hit her on the head". How did he know this I thought the R's didnt speak to him about what happened to her. To me thats suspicious. Also it said no one had released info about the knife at the time of the interview so how did he know it was there. I know I am back and forth on which RDI but in my opinion I do not think Patsy whacked her on the head with FL or golf club. Just cant see her doing that part. But she would have covered for her son and if only they had known he couldnt be prosecuted it would have saved JB life. I do however think(in this theory) she may have thought she was dead and used the garrote not knowing she actuall was alive and she just took the life out of her. MOO

And I have no doubt others know a lot more about what they're talking about than myself. That's why I often ask "dumb" questions. Or at least they are "dumb" in my own mind. What I do try to do is separate the speculation or theories from the facts.

reedus23,
Keep on asking thats how we arrive at answers despite those that think we already know why?

Sad to say, every answer just creates more questions.
I agree, Ukrberserker, one question does lead to another and it’s maddening.

A few clues of possible BR involvement:

The incident that involved a blow to the head with a golf club that took place in Michigan was claimed to be an “accident” by the Ramsey family, but it is interesting to note that this incident took place within a day or two of JonBenét’s birthday in August 1994. Kolar FFJ.

The scuttlebutt from people who knew the family claimed there were some issues which cropped up between BR and JB the last summer in Charlevoix, 1996. Allegedly they weren’t allowed to play together alone since they were playing doctor too much. (Unproven comments, from persons who had contact with the Rs)

The day of Dec. 17, 1996 was the day that JB won The Little Miss Christmas Pageant. It was also the day that PR needed to call the doctor 3 times after hours.

When “Doc” Miller was on the Peter Boyles show after the announcement January 2013 that there had been an indictment, Miller was asked by Boyles, “So what do you think happened?” (This was just a sharing of thoughts on the radio, no formal statement.) “Doc” Miller came out and said he thought something “started” between BR and JB. He doesn’t say what “started” or analyze it particularly, except to say that there was a lot of jealousy in the household. Boyles and Miller also state that the only other thing they know is that “PR wrote the note.” No equivocation from them on that item. And, of course, it is just their opinions they’re sharing.

While I make no claim to know which R did what that nightmare night, I can connect the dots between these incidents with JB and BR, and it doesn’t seem too much of a stretch to associate BR with events of that late evening.

JMHO

Just remember all it takes is one DA w balls to charge BR. And I do think it will happen sooner than later. We Hv had enough of later. I think IMO he hated his sister hated all the attention from the pageants and quite possibly was molesting her, so my answer remains yes. I'd love to see any hard drive he has now or has owned. I'm certain all the proof LE would nd would be on his hard drive. Child predators do not stop they Hv predisposed tendencies, they cannot suppress. He will reoffend. If he hasn't already. My answer remains the same...yes, indictment should be signed sealed and delivered promptly. Love statutes of limitations, or rather when there are none....Mmho ever.

There are no dumb questions.

Wow, I'm impressed! Great thinking and excellent post in my opinion. I have similar thoughts and thinking but I can't express them as well.Men, my husband and son, don't see the details like size or cut of clothes. If I say I want an orange shirt in size small they find me an orange shirt but are oblivious to size.Men aren't visual on such things...at least my two. ;) Now I think about it, my Dad too!

i am still thinking that BR was responsible for the head bash, i am not demonising the kid but children can have extreme responses when angry.

i don't think it was planned but more a spur of the moment (and circunstances) reaction

why the adults chose not to seek treatment for the injured JB and wasted time concocting the great american novel of ransom notes and staging a crime scene baffles me...

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

Just remember all it takes is one DA w balls to charge BR. And I do think it will happen sooner than later. We Hv had enough of later. I think IMO he hated his sister hated all the attention from the pageants and quite possibly was molesting her, so my answer remains yes. I'd love to see any hard drive he has now or has owned. I'm certain all the proof LE would nd would be on his hard drive. Child predators do not stop they Hv predisposed tendencies, they cannot suppress. He will reoffend. If he hasn't already. My answer remains the same...yes, indictment should be signed sealed and delivered promptly. Love statutes of limitations, or rather when there are none....Mmho ever.

While it is true that there is no statute of limitations on murder, there ARE laws in Colorado that forever prohibit BR from EVER being charged in this crime- no matter what- because he was under 10 (by 2 weeks) when it happened.
DA's balls not withstanding. I always wondered why having "balls" was equated with strength and being strong. Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually. Better to "grow a vagina". Those things can take a pounding- and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

Speculation, BTW, is really all we have almost 20 years later.

Thanks in large part to Alex Hunter.

First time quoting myself because I wanted to add that I do realize there were tons of mistakes to go around in this case, my feelings in regard to Hunter being sort of the bottom line is because of his choice not to indict after the true bills were returned.

I will always believe, because of that one decision, the chance to know the truth (or as close to it as possible) is lost.

Certainly the chance that either John, Patsy or both would have been punished is now forever lost.

I guess for that alone I will hold Hunter responsible. I should have made that clearer.

Welcome reedus23- I didn't mean to come off as such a putz!

I was reading older threads and noticed Burke had said" I know what happened to JB. Someone took her quitely took her to the basement took a knife out or hit her on the head". How did he know this I thought the R's didnt speak to him about what happened to her. To me thats suspicious. Also it said no one had released info about the knife at the time of the interview so how did he know it was there. I know I am back and forth on which RDI but in my opinion I do not think Patsy whacked her on the head with FL or golf club. Just cant see her doing that part. But she would have covered for her son and if only they had known he couldnt be prosecuted it would have saved JB life. I do however think(in this theory) she may have thought she was dead and used the garrote not knowing she actuall was alive and she just took the life out of her. MOO

elannia,
Yes that BR knows stuff he clearly should not know is suspicious, even his parents never volunteered any inside information.

I think its a red flag. BR wants you to think he knows, wonder why?

Came upon this post when someone linked an older thread and the BBM stood out.

So did he really go to sleep? Or did he possibly lay in bed for a short while, and then get up and get JB after the parents went upstairs?

When close in age, most kids will often seek out their sibling in these types of circumstances. I noticed my daughter--who is 3 1/2 yrs older than her brother--would do this. Before her brother was born, she would always come into our room as soon as she woke up and get in bed with us, and I soon became very adept at using the remote to put on Seasame Street while barely awake so we could sleep just a little while longer. As soon as my son was old enough, she stopped coming into our room, preferring instead to head straight for her brother's, especially on christmas morning as well as Easter. Could this be what happened that night? Did Burke stay awake until the coast was clear, and get JonBenet with the intent to get a snack, or to possibly to investigate those wrapped presents in the basement? I've always believed he could easily lure her down there by simply saying, "pssst, Santa left more presents in the basement."

IDK, just a thought that popped into my head when I read this.
DING DING DING!! We have a WINNER!!

Yes, this is exactly what I think took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem