Was BR involved? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And IIRC- from JR's interview transcript as he was viewing various photographs he mentioned he saw bike tracks in the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question, does one need to know the origination of information before posting? I don't know how people keep track of where they read what.

For the record, there are some people here who almost demand a source for every sentence that gets posted, even if just an opinion. Some are genuine about wanting a source, some aren't. Gotta use your instincts on whether its someone who wants the source as they themselves forgot, new to the case and would like the source material for research, or someone just wanting to run in circles as if its a game. I have no problem helping people find info, transcripts,etc. if I have the time but if I get a vibe that its disingenuous, I just ignore it. I'm not the type who is going to ask someone to dig throughout cyberspace, books, or their computer files for an exact source on every little thing that gets said. I just wanted some general info on this missing bike as I don't remember it being mentioned as such.

I do recall the boots now but for the record, it wasn't just boots. The Ramseys sent their clothing to BPD/DA about a year after the murder. All of that should've been seized on day one.

Are these the matching boots that Jonbenet also wore that night? I'm getting confused.

And IIRC- from JR's interview transcript as he was viewing various photographs he mentioned he saw bike tracks in the snow.

Isn't this the statement that started the theory about the Stine's boy being at the house that night and he rode his bike home?

I do recall the boots now but for the record, it wasn't just boots. The Ramseys sent their clothing to BPD/DA about a year after the murder. All of that should've been seized on day one.

Are these the matching boots that Jonbenet also wore that night? I'm getting confused.

Isn't this the statement that started the theory about the Stine's boy being at the house that night and he rode his bike home?

I also recall the issue of their clothing not being sent in for about a year and whether it was indeed, the clothing John and Patsy wore on Christmas Day. I don't believe JonBenet had matching boots. I don't know if this was the statement starting the theory of the Stine boy biking away. Maybe.

And also IIRC- In the Ramsey's book- "Death of Innocence" I recall PR complaining about how DS's DNA sample was handled. Don't have a page from the book as I am on vaca but keeping up here. It has always struck me that she used DS as an example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-brother-burke-110046

In Touch
Aug 5, 2016

"Shortly after it was revealed that the now 29-year-old plans on giving his interview to Dr. Phil, a source told In Touch, “More than anything, he wants to use this interview to make a plea to find JonBenét’s real killer — who he believes is still out there.”

Tadpole12,
Wow, now who does he think is going to seriously believe that? The killer might be dead, now what age would he/she have been in 1996, where are they now, living on a mountain top?

I guess Dr Phil and BR will discuss the touch-dna, sorry, the DNA so they can conclude this person must still be out there?

I'll bet Dr Phil does not say Now Burke your parents said you were awake during the 911 call, do you remember any of that?

Never heard about the missing bike either, however I do recall reading about beaver hair found on Jonbenét? in her hand or somewhere else? don't recall this specific bit.
So I guess it came from Patsy's boots?

I'm not trying to pick on him but every photo I simply come across of him, at funerals, etc is of him grinning. WTH is always so fun or funny? Jeepers Creepers. JMO.

I don't think he finds anything particularly funny, it might just be a nervous reaction, tick or quirk of his. I've found myself smiling at inappropriate situations and I didn't consider the situation funny, I was just very nervous.

Tadpole12,
Wow, now who does he think is going to seriously believe that?
Maybe at least half the planet? IDI has been shoved down the public's throat for so long, this would just be a new chapter of it.

The average person who knows about this case does not have the knowledge we do on this case.

Maybe at least half the planet? IDI has been shoved down the public's throat for so long, this would just be a new chapter of it.

The average person who knows about this case does not have the knowledge we do on this case.

I just have to reply to this post....I usually just lurk and read, but I feel because I was one of those in half the planet! BEFORE I became a member here on Websleuths, I was of the mind there was NO WAY PR killed her beautiful daughter. You could tell she adored her and did everything in the world for her. How could LE even think his Mother or Father would just kill their daughter?

After reading and hearing stuff on MSM, my DH (who has a great sixth sense about people) and I came up with the attitude it was either a stranger (we knew very little about the case), or it could very well be her older brother! My DH has always said it had to be him....and he knows even less than I do about this case.

Now it is several years later and I join Websleuths concerning a local missing person (Hailey Dunn). When that case died down and I was addicted to the site, I started reading SOME about the JBR case. Oh my! What an enlightening read! I still have not read nor do I know near what I could, but I try to read a little every now and then.

The ransom note is what did it for me. No way that was written by anyone other than PR. My conclusion now is still BR killed JBR. I could be swayed by more cold hard facts, but my brain simply tells me that this is the only reason the Ramsey's would stage and cover up their daughter's death and that reason would be to protect their other child forever. Purely a Mother's love to protect her children. Now I totally believe the Ramsey's were involved and I think Burke did it! JMO tho.:thinking:

Yes, when what's-her-name, the DA, came out and said the Ramsey's were "cleared", many, many people believed it. I see it in comments all the time "The Ramseys were suspected at first but they were eventually cleared by DNA"....

Yes, I remember when the Ramsey's were cleared (snicker). I really felt bad for having thought they were guilty and thought I shouldn't judge people again. Then I found this site and became more educated and feel my instincts were right about them being involved in JB's death and the coverup. When the Ramsey's gave that TV PR event my thoughts were "what the hell is going on".

Just my opinion....

Never heard about the missing bike either, however I do recall reading about beaver hair found on Jonbenét? in her hand or somewhere else? don't recall this specific bit.
So I guess it came from Patsy's boots?

That would be my guess, too. I wonder what happened to those boots. (Or, more accurately, how they got rid of them.)

You just ain't kidding, singularity. Like Josef Goebbels said: tell a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.

@ singularity.
Ya, if Bing's your search engine then the case has been solved and MH is the culprit.

"Aug 5, 2014 -
Bing Search Engine 85% of people who use Bing are in the US, so Bing does not have much reach outside the US. 87% of Bing users come ..."

"In the simplest terms, the world of organic search is roughly two-thirds Google, one-third Bing. Those are the July 2015 “powered by” numbers provided by comScore for the US search market."

You just ain't kidding, singularity. Like Josef Goebbels said: tell a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.
Gonna give you an example and its only a couple days old.

My uncle drove me to my doctor's appointment. He never really followed the Ramsey case much but since it was on my mind, I told him Burke was finally going to speak about it on the Dr. Phil show after all these years. This was his exact response....

"INterestng. I read about that sex offender getting arrested for *advertiser censored* and he killed her".

I gave him about a 5 minute crash course on the case and brought up that suitcase used to climb out of the window. He'd read that info of course. I told him what the actual contents of the suitcase were.

His reponse:

"That's disgusting".

If we had more time and he had more interest in it, I would have went into more details about how the family reacted to the situation that day. I did tell him to read more on the case, especially forums but I doubt he does. He's not a sleuther/crime junkie.

It does show how simple headlines about intruders containing no actual details can make people believe a lie.

You're absolutely correct about Hitler and Goebbels. They were actually decades ahead of their time as far as using media to manipulate the masses.....lie becomes truth, truth becomes a lie.

Maybe BR will tell the audience they'll need to keep their kids close and safe and tight because that killer is still out there!!! Lol

The crazy thing is, he IS right. The killer still is out there lol. He, above all people, should know, right????

BDI theorists unite!

I'm sure Burke will get paid well for the interviews but I feel like he is doing it for some reason other than money, from what I understand Burke has a high paying job and I'm sure got plenty of money from Patsy's life insurance. I assume his Dad talked him into doing it to get ahead of 20th anniversary publicity.

Maybe, but I don't see the 20th anniversary being a problem for them. Thanks to that moron Lacey, the new narrative remains that they were falsely accused, persecuted, and that all of that may have hastened Patsy's death (completely ignoring the FACT that living over 10 years after a diagnosis of Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer is almost a miracle).

I expect this to go the way of the 48 hours crap about Jeffrey MacDonald. Ignore the overwhelming evidence because "falsely accused" makes a much better story. and Dr. Phil doesn't even have the credibility of 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay